Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:54 pm
((That's the point~))

"You're nothing but a pathetic excuse of the reaper's shadow..." Omazige said, pointing the claymore at her.

"You betrayed the Overlord. Your fate was sealed when you went against Recht's trust." Astaroth said simply, looking over and groaning.
"You're lucky that boy is here..." he said as a few of the demon brutes ran towards Omazige and Kagu as he slowly walked over.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:19 pm
"So I went out and killed some humans a few of his demons got in the way.." The beast grumbled. "I thought it's what he wanted."
His head perked up, looking over in the direction Astaroth and his Brutes were heading off. "Ah, so she's here." He nodded, staring at Omazige's father, before looking down at Omazige. "And so he is.." He said with a growl.
He flinched, looking back down at Astaroth and the Brutes heading for Omazige. "...Make me..." He growled to no one in particular.

A large hand then suddenly slapped itself down, blocking their path to Omazige and Kagu, as brown eyes glared down at them.

"Of the Reaper..? Where'd you come up with that one?" Kagu asked, tilting her head.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:27 pm
"The scythe. The souls." Omazige said, staring at her with a cold expression.
"Not just the reaper...You're just a plain disgrace to all sentient life..."

The Demon Brutes looked from the hand back to the beast with a confused look...They never were that bright...Loyal, and battle-ready...But not great with anything else.
"So, you think spending sixteen years in a frail child's body made you any stronger? If I recall, that boy down you was enough to beat you...How long do you expect to last with me?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:33 pm
"You're just crabby today, aren't ya..?"

The demon shook it's head, gritting it's teeth together as it was obviously going through some sort of inner struggle.

"It matters not what body I get stuck in Astaroth.. I'm still the same where ever I'm trapped." He growled, the eyes back to being red before they flashed brown again. He then suddenly swung his hand back, pushing the Brutes and Astaroth further away from the others before the other hand came down to slap down on them like the flies they were compared to him, in size.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:37 pm
"And you seem to be the alpha-b***h...What's your point?"

The Demon Brutes were killed almost instantly from the attack, but Astaroth had placed his blade in front of where the beast slapped, making it go through the hand, and keeping him from harm.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:43 pm
"Have some trouble sleeping last night..?" Kagu asked, grinning. "Maybe you should have ignored those bumps in the night. You might have spared your own life. Because you see, now that we know the son of this pathetic demon I'm pretending to be is alive, well.. we can't afford to let you live now.. can we?"

Hael's eye twitched, feeling yet another sting of unbarable pain as the armor was broken not once, but twice. In her hand. She then roared, picking up her hand and grabbing onto Astaroth with her free hand, pulling him and his sword out, before throwing him into the cliff next to Kagu, making yet a fourth crater in the cliff.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:47 pm
"Oh? And why is that?" Omazige asked, raising an eyebrow.

Astaroth smashed into the cliff, creating a 'him'-sized crater. He slowly moved out of the crater and looked from the beast to Omazige. Well, his plan semi-worked...
"What the hell are you doing, woman? Are you trying to kill him with boredom?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:50 pm
"Hell if I know. Do I look like my boss?" Kagu snapped, rolling her eyes before looking at Astaroth. "Well Deras is on him now and he's just like your armor... unbreakable. So unless you wanna help me drag the idiot into a lake and get the girl together than I suppose the answer is yes. I'm boring him to death."

Hael growled lowly at the two stuck in the craters on the cliff, before slowly following the second demon's head, looking down at Omazige, flinching back.

"You..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 pm
Omazige looked at the beast without much change in his face.
"What now?"

"Unless you want to distract your old friend while I fight the boy, it would be smart to fall back and tell Recht of your failure..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 pm
"...My back hurts to much right now..." Kagu said simply, looking back at the demon.

"You. You've caused me TWO headaches now." He grumbled, glaring down at Omazige. "First you crack my skull open and now the girl's screaming I leave you alone. I must say, she's never fought quite this hard. ..She's lucky it's been about 4 minutes now.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 pm
"Hey! You tried to eat me the first time, so I think that one's even! THIS time, well, I didn't so ANYTHING to cause that one." Omazige said, pointing at him.

". . .He's arguing with a juggernaut. . ."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:04 pm
"HEY! You ever try being my size?! DO YOU REALIZE HOW HARD IT IS TO NOT BE HUNGRY?!"

"...It's kinda entertaining..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:06 pm
"TRY EATING SOMETHING OTHER THAN PEOPLE THEN!! HOW ABOUT ANIMALS OR GREENS!?"

"...For once I agree with a woman."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:09 pm
"I ALREADY DID!! GREENS SUCK AND I'D WIPE OUT ALL THE ANIMALS BEFORE I COULD EVEN GET HALFWAY FULL!! THERE'S PLENTY OF HUMANS AND DEMONS RUNNING AROUND THOUGH, with you halfbreeds running inbetween, SO I JUST THOUGHT, 'HEY, WHY DON'T I TRY SOME OF THOSE!' AND YOU GUYS TASTED PRETTY DAMN GOOD TO ME! Though last night's demon was horrible.."

"...If only we could... I dunno, capture this somehow so we can go back and watch it whenever we want."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:14 pm
"It's impossible to do something like that...even with a millenia of study."

"Well then! How about we strike a deal! You don't try to eat ME or the HUMANS, and I'll help you eat as MANY DEMONS as possible!!"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games