Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:04 pm
Daphne coughed from flying back so far and got up, then fell down again from being so shaky. "Uh... understood. Oh dang... Nephilis is going to kill us. Hey that rhymes!" She giggled and stood, looking at the fish. "Fish sounds good right now. Anyways what is in that thing that was able to kill the fish? Can you open it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:05 pm
"Ow." ~Everybody just loves killing my arm~ "Yeah um, that asteroid is moving. I asked Dulceri to move it. Knowing him, he's done it by now. Fast guy." Nephilis looks up at him and nods. "Well, if you're going, take my hand. Now, if you take my way, the particles of the things I go through may explode. You're used to that."

~~~

"I haven't the slightest idea of how it happened, but I know that thing is still glowing." He looks at the asteroid, keeping it in his sight as he stands up. "This part is blue. There's green, red, then yellow. This is weird because you touched it right? It didn't react. Only when I did, did it react. I'm not special, hehe." He laughs a bit at what he doesn't realize as the biggest problem of his young life. "I'm not messing with it until everyone else comes."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:07 pm
Zephyr nodded to Amiea. "Alright...I'll be there soon," she said. She looked at Tempest, Chyuta and Shatara. "I'll be back soon. For now, you guys just enjoy your morning. Amiea, I'll see you there." She nodded to them and made her way outside. Once there, she was picked up by a wind and began to ride it to Kilitia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:08 pm
((alot of us are posting fast, and having ghost post or is that just me sweatdrop ))

Helios looked at Rygor as he tripped up a little. Lucky for him, he was in a good mood. He looked at Nephilis and sighed. "I guess fairy" he stated looking at him with a grin as he grabbed his hand.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:08 pm
(( And my name is Nicko nice to meet ya smile ))

Charon stood near the Asteroid he had just recently arrived after his high sky thinking. He looked around to see no one was there. " Well I don't expect the others to show up until a little bit later. " He said softly. His head snapped up as he remembered something. " oops...I forgot about Amara...again. " He said with a playful sigh. " Well with her keen senses she will find me eventually. " He said softly. Charon lifted his hand to touch the asteroid, and once he did his body stiffened and his eyes glowed with a brilliant white light, he hadn't recieved a vision from an inanimate object in a long time, but it was pratically the same as a normal vision.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:13 pm
Tempest nodded as she left. He then turned around to see Chyuta and Shatara. He didn't really know Shatara that well or Chyuta. "Hi." he said to both of them.  

Elricbrothers1144

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:16 pm
"Alright well I'm going to lay my butt down and take a nap because I had a horrible dream..." What Daphne didn't realize is that dream later on would become true and it would be horrible for the relationship between her and Dulceri way later on in life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:18 pm
Rygor thought for a minute "I think I will try to make a shadow portal I've had enough phazing for one day" He said. He closed his eyes and focused opening a portal that flickered for a minute before solidifying. "Hey it worked I half expected somthing to explode" He said. He looked at them "Now to hope it leads to the right place" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:20 pm
Zephyr landed behind Nephilis without a sound. "So, I hear that you and Helios needed to see me," she said with a smile. She moved over to his side, looking around at the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:23 pm
Kenji was walking around the city looking kind of bored. He stopped by his house to get some apples and was playing around with it. He was holding onto his katana for some reason then cut his apple into two pieces with the sword.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:25 pm
(Yeah. I think we should slow down just a tad bit.)

"Christ man. You're going to melt off my damn hand. Come to Evermore sometime during winter." Nephilis takes Helios and sinks into the ground appearing not far from Dulceri in mere seconds.

"Maybe I should take a seat too, but Charon being here is weird. He's like a light grim reaper." Dulceri takes a seat by Daphne and smiles at her.

"Crap. I never get tired of doing that you know?" Nephilis said as he released Helios.

Dulceri notices Neph and Helios and he greets them. "Hello Nephils, Helios. Charon's over there being cool and whatnot. Think he has another prophecy for us?"

"No. And hello Zephyr. We do need you actually. We're examing this stone here and," Nephilis touches it and the side that hadn't been activated, activated. His side was dark blue, leaving two other sides to be activated. "Okay, I get it. Dulce touched it already. Helios, touch the stone please."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:28 pm
((HEy masta and Lacey just take the portal, we have alot of ghost posting,lol))

Helios then threw up after popping back up. "that's sick"he stated with a mean looke. He looked at Dulceri and Daphne and waved his hand, while rubbing his head.

Shatara looked at the young man and smiled. "Oh hi, how are you?" she asked him. "My name is Shatara, advisor to Zephyr" she stated, waving for the the other two to come in so they could sit and talk, while eating.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:29 pm
User Image
"I been good and yourself?" Chyuta replied to Shatara as he saw another woman land beside Zephyr, he wasn't sure who she was though he have seen her multiple times, just havent spoken to her, he could tell by her aura that she was similar to him, in one way, and that she carried the rare ability to manipulate and control the weather just as he could. Many people didn't have this element which made it rare, or so most people on Tenshu call it rare. He then turned his head in the direction of Tempest who he didn't know at all and then bit into the green apple and chewed it, then swallowing it before he replied. "Hello." He replied simplely as he didn't feel anything strange or out of the ordinary about this boy before him. He knew talking to Zephyr would have to wait so he would need to find something to pass time, and their was nuthing else for him to do besides train so that what he would do if nuthing else came up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:31 pm
His eyes stopped glowing soon after Dulceri had finished talking. " No what I saw was for my eyes only. " He said as he looked at the two of them. " Dulceri, I can here you. " He said as he looked over his shoulder. " Don't worry the 'Light Grim Reaper" Isn't going to bring down your day wit what he just saw, not this time at least. " He said with a smile.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:33 pm
((hehe, tempest isn't as normal as you would think ))

Tempest looked at the guy in front of him. He didn't know much about him except that he can control the weather. It was really rare in Tenshu. His head hurted all of a sudden. Like he was getting poked with knives. He fell to the floor on his knees holding his head. Rave was trying to get out. "Um excuse me, can you pass me an apple?" he asked his voice strained. He hated always having to retrain his other soul.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games