Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:40 am
Alice was fully aware that Yumi was now behind her, she heard her voice and chain, Alice then formed hand seals and she too used the replacement jutsu, She moved her fingers in such away Guldan looked at the line where Alice and Yumi would be in, and that Zetsumi would move to the space on top of guldan. The smoke associated with the substition jutsu would have provided her enough time to get right behind Yumi and try to wrap the chakra strings around her in such a way that she would not be able to move her hands to use handseals.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:46 am
GaiKOu was barely able to talk,"hey you guys didnt have to trap me, i want that guy dead for poisoning me in a spar.So if someone gets him to the point where he is incapicated, i want to kill him and take his head band, unlike you i can take a life and smile while i do it." Gai Kou was alittle annoyed tthat they trapped him, when he WOULD STAY IF THEY ASKED HIM TOO."So i dont care what happens aslong as i dont die"

((next ytime u need me for something just ask me its great tohelpothers and when u dothey are more likly the ones who will help u when u need it, so NEXT TIME ASK DONT ATTACK))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Silver_Seoul

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Kai positioned himself atop the cliff and took in the sight of the glimmering waterfalls. They reflected the sunset's light through their roaring rapids, pouring down at miles per second. The raging sound calmed Kai, as he watched in silence. These kinds of surroundings were those that he favored. He didn't mind falling asleep here, as he had in the sauna. There, anyone could've found him. Here, true, it was a public area, but it had a magical quality to it, one Kai felt he could just relax in. He slowly drifted away, lost in thoughts he hardly paid any mind to.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:23 pm
User Image
User Image

"The Last Kaguya"

A clone of Ryugan dropped from the sky heavy and fast due to the 1 ton ankle braces he had attached to himself a while back.He had landed on his left knee and caused a small crater in the ground".....Kai isnt it"Ryugan said as he got off his knee and stood up semi-straightly with his arms wobbling at his sides."I heard you just graduated from the academy..."

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Silver_Seoul

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:33 pm

Kai sat up, eying the lad who appeared out of the sky. "Who wants to know?" He asked simply, feeling disturbed, having been disturbed from his moment.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image

"The Last Kaguya"

Ryugán realized that he was disturbing the ninja but, he ignored the fact."No one wants to know....I was just making sure i had your name right." Ryugán said as a small smirk spread across his face. He was intersted in meeting new ninja because he thought one day, if he was in any kind of trouble a allied ninja that recognised would help.He then extended his hand out so Kai could shake it."Im Ryugán Kaguya"

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:26 am
((for one thing you cant be in 2 places at once lildrizzle))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:33 am
((..wow like i didnt see this coming....And its dizzle D-I-Z-Z-L-E , DO I LOOK LIKE MASTER SHAKE FROM AQUA TEAM HUNGER FORCE IN A BATMAN SUIT....lol))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:53 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru sighed and looked at the trapped kid.

"If you kill Yuno how well we find his motive." Zeramaru said as he poked Gai.
"Besides I need him. He has my journal I need that to remember what I did and fix what I broke." Zeramaru said in a solemn manner then he walked out of that area.
"Mai, Yumi dont get in too much trouble." He said stopping a bit to glance at Tera then he left

((Just fix the whole thing where you are in two places at the same time or I will. LIL this may sound like I dont respect you but... I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR NAME! That is all smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:09 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir glared at Zeramaru and then glanced at Yumi. "Watch the kid." he noted while pointing at Gai. Then he leapt after Zeramaru.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:26 am
havockboy
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru sighed and looked at the trapped kid.

"If you kill Yuno how well we find his motive." Zeramaru said as he poked Gai.
"Besides I need him. He has my journal I need that to remember what I did and fix what I broke." Zeramaru said in a solemn manner then he walked out of that area.
"Mai, Yumi dont get in too much trouble." He said stopping a bit to glance at Tera then he left

((Just fix the whole thing where you are in two places at the same time or I will. LIL this may sound like I dont respect you but... I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR NAME! That is all smile ))

God could you lighten up it was a joke..god damn is everyone in this guild uptight???I could care-less if you didnt respect me(which you most likely dont)i just dont like people to bother me about every little thing i do ok...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:33 am
(( Hey... it seems you cant take a joke from the random VC. Dude ,you wont get the pun, CHILL! Yeah I have a hyoton human puppet he says that a lot.

Though if you are cursing AT ME i wont let it pass. Warning 1 ... not for the cursing its for forgetting (( )) In your OOC post. Joke just keep it cool. ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:41 am
havockboy
(( Hey... it seems you cant take a joke from the random VC. Dude ,you wont get the pun, CHILL! Yeah I have a hyoton human puppet he says that a lot.

Though if you are cursing AT ME i wont let it pass. Warning 1 ... not for the cursing its for forgetting (( )) In your OOC post. Joke just keep it cool. ))

((Sorry...im a pices,..i dont like being criticized..and the (()) thing i sure did forget to didnt I..my bad.....))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:53 am
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi infuriated with the fact that the attack was directed at her she pulled out both her katana's and one tangled the strings of Zetsumi while one was pointed at Alice's neck.

"LOGGY!" Mai said giggling as the chain with kunai went straight through the log then she twisted her body making the chain whiplash into the chakra strings entangling them then she grabbed the other end of the long chain tossing it at Alice to tie her up.

"You attacked the wrong twin." The two said in unison but Mai was in a kinder tone and giglled compared to Yumi's dark tone.

((alice sorry for not going on a long bunch of posts like last time but WE ARE ALL GOING TO HAVOCK'S PLACE!!! ))  

KazElli

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:08 am
((I knew I had posted the wrong twin, I was thinking bout it in school and remembered "did I post yumi or mai" Sorry bout that smile ))

Alice jumped up to the side and removed the strings of the puppets and shouted "Sorry bout that!" She was out of the way of the log and Yumi's katana. "Geez, Honest mistake of a genin..." Alice smiled and asked Mai "Is Yumi gonna kill me?"

((hows havocks place?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces