Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:45 pm
((No Zann....I remember someone with Zann in their name and i used to see him everywhere..I remember seeing you though..))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:48 pm
((Oh, nevermind then. lol))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 pm
((@Tera- he's that mad right now? Then Ill be dead by monday... if he does not calm down... for one thing you be closer to him and he does that to you... He hits my head for no reason with a bottle......... hell will break lose...))

Blood sighed and says "So Hachi is my only real student huh?" Blood then tried the jutsu again, this time the nothing happened to the clone, but he was pressing alot of chakra, meaning he would need more control

((3/7))

((Last thing... Calm down havock...))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

The yonbi excreted large amount of toxic material into the puppet. "Anzu, get Zephyr we have a few things to cover." the yonbi said as it started to grow in size, yes Zeramaru is about to go full yonbi for no particular reason except that he and Anzu got angry.

He became a large serpent like creature with an orange tone it had two giant claws similar to giant sickles and a bird like beak but it had teeth. For now it only had one tail.

((18. Just stay the out the way then.

You are all alike arent you. You started it AND I AM GOING TO END IT! I have a thin where I dont care much about myself but if you piss off my cousin you piss us all off. Luckily she's my only cousin left here there used to be 4 of us.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:36 pm
((Enough of this BS havock! I want to make it clear you have done nothing useful I want you to END THIS NOW! I'm getting Stalk.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:43 pm
((Ok... I will die on monday... since I cant do anything to help... this should be hopefully my last OOC))

Blood saw Zeramaru going yonbi, He took Hachi away from Zeramaru... They were both in the area of the falls, but a safe distance away from Zeramaru. Blood stayed inside so that if anything occurred he would be able to intervene  

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

The claws of the yonbi started to etch out little bits of the back creating a hole which was filled with strange parts, these would create a frightfully powerful chakra shield capable of withstanding anything even a village destroying jutsu.

The yonbi decided to eat up some of the trees as they were being ingested they were becoming toxic and stored in the yonbi.

((19. GET HIM THEN GO TO HIS HOUSE AND GET HIM! he is the only one in the squad capable of pulling off what I'll ask))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:47 pm
User Image

((Crap, i missed alot while i went christmas shopping))

Hachi ignored the what was going on in the background and nodded. He was about to say that he understood. That having the person stuck in your genjutsu by thinking your initial attack was a ninjutsu was a pretty good idea. But before he could say, he saw Zeramaru getting angry and transforming and backed up a few paces. If he was planning attacking people, it was best not to be right next to him

((just so you know havock, any of your students could kill me in a second))

hid-behind-the-mask

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

The yonbi then decided to test the puppet it literally jumped onto it and suddenly a light blue shield bubble emerged repelling it. "Excellent." It said as it sealed it into the scroll which it, using the beak, stored in Zeramaru's human puppet body.

"There is nowhere safe now." It mumbled to itself as it removed Zeramaru's head and spewed all of the poisonous material into it. The yonbi propped up the spines in its back locking Zeramaru's human puppet body in place as it decided to look for Yuno.

((20 puppet finished. And a poison with no cure what so ever, its the yonbi's own digestive juices and blood...))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:55 pm
((yep, just a tad bit lost))  

hid-behind-the-mask

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:00 pm
((Im just gonna bring you outa here... havock going mad...))

Blood realized that the yonbi might be in full control, Blood decided to get Hachi out of the area first. He quickly grabbed him, and both of them disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:09 pm
((*sigh* and i was starting to like being here up until the fight >_>))  

hid-behind-the-mask

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:14 pm
((You'd thank me for taking you out here))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:14 pm
((.....WTF? And blood why are you gonna die?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:15 pm
((lol ya, i just wished this whole thing hadn't started))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff