Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:16 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth & Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

[[i'll look again if there is anything]]
she nodded "my conflict? being patient...." she said most nara member's were patient at times..but she was never patient as she focused on meditating relaxing herself
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:26 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Haha you could of fooled me, most women would of murder me for the way I been acting with you haha." Arekku said laughing a little,"Well then we gotta force the patients into you haha."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:31 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth & Lightnen]

User Image"eh i'll murder you in your sleep" she said sarcasticly with a evil face that turned friendly "just kidding.." she said[[i would rape you not murder you lol]] "good luck with that" she said patient was nothing to her but eating/lazying around was heaven patient was hell  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Haha aren't ya bold now!" Arekku exclaimed as he stayed sitting there laughing ((Rape me? O_O wow lol haha that's a first)),"Well trust me that's why we are training now." Arekku said calmly.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

User Image"well you would probaly sense me before i even get in your room" she said[[yes minty said that not me xd i gave her a cookie so she will be fine for now lol]] selene put her hand together in a symbol fashion and wanted to see how long she could hold it for and maybe grab areku's shadow as it started to strecht to his a thin line  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:10 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((Your not going to rape?? Damn!!! crying I thought it was going to be interesting haha jk))
Arekku smiled as he just said,"Na I doubt you will ever find me in that situation Selene so no worries." Arekku said as he stayed still with his eyes closed,"Come on zone out everyone there's no one here except you." Arekku whispered.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:19 pm
Selene Nara

User Image[[mm maybe xd minty just dissed claru!]]

she nodded faocusing to where she thought she was the only one around holding the one seal to streght her shadow till it finally latched on his shadow and then she wondered something "hmmm wonder i i can control his movements to mine..." she thought with a grin she let the seal go moving her hand to her mouth and pinching her own lip he would possibly do the same

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((Your not going to rape?? Damn!!! crying I thought it was going to be interesting haha jk))
((lmao haha alright then, haha how he dissed claru))
Arekku waited till he felt that he lost control of his body as his hand moved though it was still very weak as it lifted up to his lip it fell back down,'Concentrate more Selene make me your shadow." Arekku whispered still sitting there.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 pm
Shiro arrives at the training grounds, and upon arriving, sees arekku with a fairly attractive young girl. Not missing a chance to really disturb people, he appears behind arekku right as he says that nobody is here in a flurry of grass clippings. "That's what you think" He said with a very disturbing smile on his face.

((Best way to put the smile? Read that.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:47 pm
Selene Nara

User Imageshe kept concetrating trying harder and harder now she moved her hand to her cheek and poked it she would try a series of movements the next would be to stand up and still concetrating
[[his post said what could be more ugly then a albino so she said your mama xd ]]

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:57 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku touches his shadow with his other finger while still in control of his body for now though with that it connected both there shadows giving Selene control to both of them as he poked his cheek with his eyes still closed ,"Shhh she finally getting the hang of it." Arekku whisper not really looking at Shiro.

((Nice lol though I think it could of been better))

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:03 pm
Selene Nara

User Imageshe relaxed a little to get some more control she moved her hand to her side and started to stand up slowely her eyes still closed when she stood all the way she took 1 step forward and lifted her hand to see if the hand movement worked for her standing up she she moved and his hand moved closer they would touch it was a good way to see if touching the other person she is controlling would do anything to loose concetrating  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:13 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku starts to move without his will the same way she was it seemed that she had the hang of it pretty good now as he just let out a sigh and open his eyes,'Doing good." Arekku said as he was forced to move his hand toward her.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:16 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

[[i wana text a differnt style out i've been stalker yours lol]]
she touched him hand and was still concetrating as she kept her eyes closed she finally let his shadow go now her maximun was up to 50 seconds

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:17 pm
The smile sort of left his face as he was told that. "You're no fun. Fine. I will just mess with her then." In another burst of grass trimmings, he appears behind the new girl, again with the same creepy, and disconnected smile on his face. "Hello there." Right as he says that, a large, white blur appears from the left, managing to completely avoid the girl, while tackling Shiro, who was sent into a barrel roll with the dog before stopping several feet away. "Awww you ruined my fun Sadaharu. But I take it that my note got to the person it was meant for?" Letting out a small bark, he drops the note on the ground, before turning his attention to the girl and Arekku training, while Shiro picks the paper up, and starts reading.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games