Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Kai reeled back as Mahewa jumped out of the water, given the fact that he was trying to tickle the paws she had kicked him right in the nose when she lept out of the water. he crawled out and shook himself off. he grabbed a slice of pizza and munched on it.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:02 am

Anon smiled as he watched Mahewa run off. It was fun to see someone so excited about renaming the place. The wolf continuied to eat the pizza that was being fed to him by the furry dragon and murred as Shirou stroked his chest.

demoneyeszero

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:36 pm

The lioness soon reappeared, fur and swimsuit still dripping wet. She held a book in her hands and was flipping through it furiously. She muttered to herself occasionally as she scanned the book's pages. Upon closer inspection, one could read 'Latin-English Dictionary' on the cover.

"Yes," she said finally, "I have it. I have it!"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:20 pm

"Have what?" Kai asked, rubbing his still sore nose.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Shirou smiled as Mahewa eagerly leafed through her book, feeding anon the pizza slowly. "Heheh... it's getting pretty late." he mentioned.

((Okay, all entries from this point on for the name of anthro apartment complex, are now null and void. the contest is over guys!)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Anon sighed as he finished up the pizza. It had indeed really gotten quite a bit darker and he was feeling rather tired. The wolf looked up at Shirou smiling dreamily "Well than....good night" Anon let his head drop instantly falling asleep, or at least putting up a good act of it. He even added in a light snore.

demoneyeszero

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 am

Mahewa looked at Anon and giggled a little before turning to Kai. "My entry for the name contest," she answered. "It's an epic Latin phrase."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:14 pm

"Ohh" Kai replied, then he looked around at the others "looks like everyone is getting tired, and I have a lot of work to do tomorrow as well". He looked back at Mahewa "Guess it's time to call it a night".

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:34 am

"Mm, yeah, I guess so," Mah sighed, looking up at the darkening sky. "Well, it would be really nice to stay out here for a while and stargaze... but yeah, I should really get to that unpacking." She tucked her book under her arm. "Shall we head in?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Kai looked at Mahewa "Oh! that's right. You haven't upacked yet. Do you want some help?" he offered.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Mahewa bundled up in her towel, shivering a little as the night got chillier. "Oh, I don't want to force you to help or anything. But if you want to, that would be really nice."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:48 am

Kai put his towel over Mahewa "It's no problem at all" he said. "After all, It's a gentlemans duty to help a lady in need".

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:06 pm

"Oh, thank you," Mahewa said gratefully, smiling bashfully as she took the second towel. "Let's head on in, then." She set foot for the complex once again.
Jackal McFluffybutt rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Okay, so I am announcing, after several days of "thinking" (AKA homework) I am finally announcing the winner of the contest. I am greatly dissapointed in the entries, but the two that got in were Lustra Bestiarum and Lustra Ferarum from filia and pawpad place from kotetsu. I am happy to announce that Lustra Bestiarum has won first place, and Pawpad place was second. prizes will be delivered accordingly. thank you two for entering!

Shirou

Jackal McFluffybutt

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:04 am

((Um, I don't know if this counts as a double post, but nothing much has happened for a couple of days, so...))

At last Mahewa was once again opening the door to her new home. The walls and counters were still bare, the only signs of life being the pile of luggage partway into the first room.

"I'll take care of organizing the wardrobe," she told Kai, making towards the largest suitcase. There're miscellaneous household items in that one there; think you could put them in the kitchen for now?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games