Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:35 pm
((i can cause reiko can b**** slap you!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:37 pm
Xantos walked into the grounds, smiling and wondering if Team Rapier was still there.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:58 pm
Yuzuki looked at Xantos and smiled, "I thought you left the village forever! Like my brother did..." Yuzuki started tear up, but he held it back with all the force he could put in. A ninja never cries, but Yuzuki always broke the rule, and he wanted to change it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:49 pm
"I thought I had. But I had a change of heart. Forgive me little one, but it appears for now, that you have more wisdom that I had in the past few days." said Xantos and bowed to Yuzuki.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:07 pm
Yuzuki then noticed something odd, "Why does your headband have a slash?" Yuzuki knew that slashes in headbands mean the sign of akatsuki.

(well you were with akatsuki)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:26 pm
"Like I said...I had a change of heart, and I'm going to leave that there as a reminder of my error." said Xantos. He resumed his usual habit by spinning a kunai around his finger. "So...Yokai left? Do you know why?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 pm
Akira walked into team sabers training grounds. He looks up as he spots Xantos. "Xantos, you returned."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:43 pm
"Yeah." Answered Xantos. "How did he find this place...hope he dosn't notice the headband. Some people just like to jump to conclusions and stab the first odd looking person they see..." he thought. He turned to Akira. "So...what are you here for?" asked Xantos.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:49 pm
"The Old Saber training grounds, the place looks good....concidering the past three years events." Akira said as he came closer. "How have you? I wanted to ask you about something..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:53 pm
"Yeah...hidden this place pretty well...well, as of how I am...I've seen better days." said Xantos. He took a packet out of his pocket and pulled out a cigarette. He stuck it in his lips and used a fire jutsu to spark his finger and light the end. "Well what did you want to ask me about?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:59 pm
Yuzuki pointed to the headband, "I kno you've been a big part of this village. But I'm smart, I don't just trust someone who leaves, then comes back saying that he had a change of heart"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:05 pm
"You know it bad for you to smoke." Akira pointed out. "Well, it goes like this. I know a rouge ninja of the cloud who once was a shinobi of the leaf. He was kidnapped in the night and eventually joined the Cloud village. Anyway, he has done....some things and now apart of the rain village and maybe Akatsuki. He is also a member of my clan. He attacked a grass genin and a grass Jounin that once trained with me and Hanzo. He is banned from some villages for reasons unkown to me. What I am asking is....since I seen him I feel responsible for catching him. Should catch him?"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:03 am
"No, these matters don't concern the Leaf Village for now, or any of the ninja in it." said Xantos. He turned to Akira. "So what if he is part of your clan? You don't see the Hyuugas, the Uchihas, the Aburames helping each other. Trust me, it's nothing to lose sleep over."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:29 am
Shikana was confused, and decided to just listen to what they were saying.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:50 am
A beetle flew up to Shikana, Ryu following it. "There you are sis. I was looking for you. I'm a Genin now!!! And why did you knock me out earlier?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games