Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:20 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

I might scream when I see him, but cry later, idk.
It's just weird because the last dream I had, it has never continued...
And this seems events are going backwards or something from the first dream I had.

Maybe in your dreams, your like.. going back in time.

And when I meet him, I`ll scream, jump, and cry. I think if I do that, he`ll notice me more. Hopefully all those fangirls who are dead now, aren`t knocking him up, or crowding around him. Gahh, when I get to Heaven, I`m pushing them away.

We all have to get them away
They've had their time; it's our time
and then we never share him or let him get away

Yeah! They already had their time, they should let us have him.. FOREVER!

If he ever tries running away during one of our "activities" with him, let me be the one to tackle him. I`ll tackle him from behind, or the front. Or maybe I`ll jump on his back. Oh boy, what if he sees what I`m typing right now?...
I`M SORRY MICHAEL! WE JUST LOVE YOU, AND WE DON`T WANT TO LOSE YOU. WAIT MICHAEL! TRY RUNNING FROM THE FANGIRLS WHO ARE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW! THEY WON`T SHARE YOU WITH US! THEY`LL BE GREEDY, RUN FROM THEM! AND WAIT FOR US, BECAUSE WE`LL MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD. AND YOU WON`T FEEL VIOLATED. I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL! ; D

yet again, he would be blushing

AND laughing nervously. n _ n

RUN, MICHAEL! RUN! HIDE FROM THEM, AND NEVER GO BACK TO THEM! WAIT FOR US, AND WHEN YOU HEAR MY VOICE, AND I SOUND ANNOYING AND SCREAMING, "MICHAEL?! MICHAEL?! MICHAEL?!!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUU!?!" YOU GOTTA RUN UP TO ME, AND TACKLE ME. YOU KNOW I`LL ENJOY THAT. AND WHILE WERE ON THE FLOOR YOU COULD... I SHOULDN`T EXPLAIN IT. EVEN THOUGH I DO EXPLAIN MY FANTASIES TO THE GIRLS IN THIS FORUM. LOLOL, YOU KNOW.. SEX! mrgreen

WAIT, OH AND THIS IS FOR THE FANGIRLS READING THIS WITH MICHAEL! BETTER STAY TO SEE ME TYPE, BITCHES. ANYWAYS, YOU BETTER BACK OFF OUR MICHAEL. OR WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN, I`LL PUSH YOU GUYS AWAY FROM HIM. OH I`M NOT DONE YET, LOLOL THATS RIGHT. SO LIKE, DON`T TOUCH HIM. WAIT A COUPLE YEARS, OR LIKE UNTIL I DIE... I MEAN WE DIE. BECAUSE WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN, AND I SEE "TOUCHY-FEELING" GOING ON WITH YOU GIRLS AND MICHAEL.. I SWEAR I WILL RIP YOU IN SHREDS. SO BACK OFF, OKAY? : D

So.. what are their reactions to my threat? xD

they just went to Hell to escpae us! XD
They sold themselves to Hades  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:25 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

If he ever tries running away during one of our "activities" with him, let me be the one to tackle him. I`ll tackle him from behind, or the front. Or maybe I`ll jump on his back. Oh boy, what if he sees what I`m typing right now?...
I`M SORRY MICHAEL! WE JUST LOVE YOU, AND WE DON`T WANT TO LOSE YOU. WAIT MICHAEL! TRY RUNNING FROM THE FANGIRLS WHO ARE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW! THEY WON`T SHARE YOU WITH US! THEY`LL BE GREEDY, RUN FROM THEM! AND WAIT FOR US, BECAUSE WE`LL MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD. AND YOU WON`T FEEL VIOLATED. I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL! ; D

RUN, MICHAEL! RUN! HIDE FROM THEM, AND NEVER GO BACK TO THEM! WAIT FOR US, AND WHEN YOU HEAR MY VOICE, AND I SOUND ANNOYING AND SCREAMING, "MICHAEL?! MICHAEL?! MICHAEL?!!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUU!?!" YOU GOTTA RUN UP TO ME, AND TACKLE ME. YOU KNOW I`LL ENJOY THAT. AND WHILE WERE ON THE FLOOR YOU COULD... I SHOULDN`T EXPLAIN IT. EVEN THOUGH I DO EXPLAIN MY FANTASIES TO THE GIRLS IN THIS FORUM. LOLOL, YOU KNOW.. SEX! mrgreen

WAIT, OH AND THIS IS FOR THE FANGIRLS READING THIS WITH MICHAEL! BETTER STAY TO SEE ME TYPE, BITCHES. ANYWAYS, YOU BETTER BACK OFF OUR MICHAEL. OR WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN, I`LL PUSH YOU GUYS AWAY FROM HIM. OH I`M NOT DONE YET, LOLOL THATS RIGHT. SO LIKE, DON`T TOUCH HIM. WAIT A COUPLE YEARS, OR LIKE UNTIL I DIE... I MEAN WE DIE. BECAUSE WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN, AND I SEE "TOUCHY-FEELING" GOING ON WITH YOU GIRLS AND MICHAEL.. I SWEAR I WILL RIP YOU IN SHREDS. SO BACK OFF, OKAY? : D

they just went to Hell to escpae us! XD

Omg, I laughed so hard. xD

THANK YOU FOR BACKING OFF FANGIRLS. AS FOR MICHAEL, YOU BETTER BE READY FOR US. BECAUSE WE`LL GIVE YOU A TIME OF YOUR LIFE. BUT DON`T GET SCARED OF ME, BUT I`LL BE THE ONE DOING IT ROUGH/HARDCORE WITH YOU. SORRY TO SAY, BUT I`M THE MOST PERVERTED AND CRAZIEST FANGIRL HERE, AND I`LL MAKE YOU BEG FOR MERCY.. IN A GOOD WAY. LOLOL.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:27 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

they just went to Hell to escape us! XD

THANK YOU FOR BACKING OFF FANGIRLS. AS FOR MICHAEL, YOU BETTER BE READY FOR US. BECAUSE WE`LL GIVE YOU A TIME OF YOUR LIFE. BUT DON`T GET SCARED OF ME, BUT I`LL BE THE ONE DOING IT ROUGH/HARDCORE WITH YOU. SORRY TO SAY, BUT I`M THE MOST PERVERTED AND CRAZIEST FANGIRL HERE, AND I`LL MAKE YOU BEG FOR MERCY.. IN A GOOD WAY. LOLOL.

that made me laugh hard XD
and you are the craziest lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:34 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Lol, I`m also here to give people a good laugh.

HEAR THAT MICHAEL?! : D
I`M MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY, LIKE YOU DID WITH YOUR MUSIC, AND DANCE, AND... YOUR HOTNESS. WHY`D YOU GOTTA LEAVE US MICHAEL?! gonk
I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH. AND I`LL SEE YOU IN HEAVEN, MIKEY. WAIT, CAN I CALL YOU MIKEY? OR MICKEY? THOSE ARE CUTE NICKNAMES. ANYWAYS, I CAN`T WAIT FOR HEAVEN, I`LL FINALLY SEE YOU. ; 3

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:01 am
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

I`M MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY, LIKE YOU DID WITH YOUR MUSIC, AND DANCE, AND... YOUR HOTNESS. WHY`D YOU GOTTA LEAVE US MICHAEL?! gonk
I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH. AND I`LL SEE YOU IN HEAVEN, MIKEY. WAIT, CAN I CALL YOU MIKEY? OR MICKEY? THOSE ARE CUTE NICKNAMES. ANYWAYS, I CAN`T WAIT FOR HEAVEN, I`LL FINALLY SEE YOU. ; 3

I call dibs on calling him babe XD
he called me babe in my dream, so it's only fair  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:03 am
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Fine, but I get to call him... honey. Because I like it.  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:06 am
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

okie dokie!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:09 am
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

okie dokie!

Funny, we get names that people in a relationship say. And the other girls will have to think of other nicknames for him. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:10 am
Hi Hi
Fellow Fangirls biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:25 am
... o.o
I have been through every forum here since you guys first joined...I must say Petit is extremely confident I could never ever say half the things she said to other people. >w<
I just lurk around.
Its like I know you guys, but you don't know me.

That made me sound creepy (:  

Rose-Asuka

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:32 am
Rose-Asuka
... o.o
I have been through every forum here since you guys first joined...I must say Petit is extremely confident I could never ever say half the things she said to other people. >w<
I just lurk around.

Makes you sound like a stalker. LOLOL.
I guess I am extermely confident, if I fantasize about him or have a dream about him (a "nasty" dream) I will tell everyone in this forum. I don`t deny the fact that I`m a perverted, crazy fangirl of Michael`s. I gladly accepted it.

@ Cra_zeey854: Hello. 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:37 am
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
... o.o
I just lurk around.

I guess I am extermely confident, if I fantasize about him or have a dream about him (a "nasty" dream) I will tell everyone in this forum. I don`t deny the fact that I`m a perverted, crazy fangirl of Michael`s. I gladly accepted it.

I'm finally starting to have dreams. smile
They're about nothing..but its a start biggrin  

Otuo

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:38 am
Rose-Asuka
... o.o
I just lurk around.

I love your siggy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:49 am
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
... o.o
I just lurk around.

Awesome! Wait until you get your Michael dreams. n _ n  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:54 am
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
... o.o
I just lurk around.

Awesome! Wait until you get your Michael dreams. n _ n

I sooo can't wait omg omg omg I'm so exited!!!
I've been going to sleep to his music and watching those "dirty" vids of michael evry night before I go to bed.
Its weird because the same night that I watched the ghost videos my dreams came back. smile  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games