Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stephalopolis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:29 am
Kaimui
Rihole
ShadowChaser456
Rakata knew that someone was coming up behind him, and after the last 36 hours, he wasnt taking any chances. quickly turning around he pulled his Colt out and too aim, but kept his finger off the trigger. it was then he saw it was another student. still not taking any chances, he didnt put the gun away.
"who are you"? he asked

((insert my post before you told us who she is XD))

Rihole roared. "You better watch your back before something bad happens." Rihole said pouncing behind Rakata's.

ooc: Its oookkk smile

((Sorry for the double post but OMG rachel look. I found an anime me without glasses eek ))
User Image

ooc: shaaaaabam thats awesome ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:35 am
Rakata's eye suddenly burned with the fire and his anger was emanating from him in waves. when he spoke, his voice was colder than it had ever been.
"you be glad that Riena is your friend, because if she hadnt been i probably would have shot you for doing that." he told her. putting his gun back into the holster on his thigh.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Stephalopolis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:38 am
Rihole chuckled. "You think your little gun could stop be" Rihole glared at him. "I cannot die"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:44 am
Rakata was amused at that.
"I do have bigger guns" he remarked though her immortality statement concerned him not in the least.
"if i couldnt do special things i wouldt be here. i dont need a gun to kill, i once crushed the life out of a man with just a thought." he said in an even voice, as if not thinking anything of it.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Riena gave Rihole a dirty look dragging her off to her dorm room. "You have 9 lives, but I only get one!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:47 am
Rihole became amused with him. She shot him a flirty glance and continued to be dragged by Chiomy.User Image  

Stephalopolis

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:54 am
Doing a facepalm, Riena finally got to her dorm room and unlocked the door hesitating before going in.
"It's been a while since I've been in here and stayed."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:55 am
Rakata then jumped into the tree, ignoring the flirting look she gave him, and from the tree to the roof of the school, following them with his mind. but broke off when he came to the door that went down to the hallway his dorm was in.
well I'll be in my dorm if you wanna talk Riena he said to her using telepathy.
he entered his dorm and sat down on the bed. he was board so he flipped the lamp on and took the light out of the bulb and sent it flying around the room with his mind. wanting to experiment a bit, he drew a ball of shadow the same size and shape of the ball of light. he began flying them both around the room, occasionally clashing into each other when he heard a soft knock on his door.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:57 am
ShadowChaser456
Rakata then jumped into the tree, and from the tree to the roof of the school, following them with his mind. but broke off when he came to the door that went down to the hallway his dorm was in.
well I'll be in my dorm if you wanna talk Riena he said to her using telepathy.
he entered his dorm and sat down on the bed. he was board so he flipped the lamp on and took the light out of the bulb and sent it flying around the room with his mind. wanting to experiment a bit, he drew a ball of shadow the same size and shape of the ball of light. he began flying them both around the room, occasionally clashing into each other when he heard a soft knock on his door.

((Who's at the door?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:57 am
" Wow chiomy, your place looks pretty nifty." Rihole scanned her shelves and flopped on her bed. "Who was that cute guy that was trying to scare me earlier"Rihole said playing with the pillow. "He was sending you message waves, I was not concentrating enough to pick up what he was saying. User Image  

Stephalopolis

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:58 am
((well its supposed to be you ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:00 am
((Btw this is what the dorm room looks like empty. There is no couch XD

@Rakata, give me a min then))

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Stephalopolis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:01 am
"You know I'm furniture challenged" Rihole said snorting with laughter.
blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:02 am
((yeah those wernt message wave, he was really pissed...well i guess they could have been say 'im so pissed off right now!' (insert cartman voice XD)  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games