Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Fanfictions for the imbf idea... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otuo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:59 pm
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
I am still on my writers block gonk

Me too..
I just started practicing my drawing.
If I could only think of a filler, before the men in black took part in his life I'd be fine. If I could get a kick start from somewhere I'd be fine. 0.o I asked my grandma, and she had no clue either gonk
what are you drawing?

Maybe you could say he was like..in college or something?
And I tried drawing mai avis head lol
User Image
eyepatch made meeh mad.
I didn't even bother drawing the headphones and the cat ears..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:59 pm
ChunChe
HouseMDFan25
ChunChe
I've got the beginning down!
Mike (as I refer to him in the story; the edgier nickname goes better with his character's personality) ultimately gets rejected by the girl he chases after and decides to call it a night. Naturally, he dances his way down the street. Once he's in front of his apartment building, he continues dancing and then catches my (character's) eye. They have a brief conversation and he finds himself somewhat intrigued by her, thus leavng room for more to happen the next day.
I know where I want the story to end up (a "morning after" kind of thing wink ), but getting there is a bit challenging. I don't want things to move too fast, but I don't want to drag out every minute detail. I'm also having a dilemma choosing Mike's occupation; it's a tie between restaurant worker and mechanic. I'm edging towards restaurant worker; it would be fun to include a scene where they cook together, which could lead to something more. Could you offer any insight??

Sounds good so far.
but just because he is a mechanic, doesnt mean he can't cook.
It would be cool if you could do both. smile
I would drag it out some by talking alittle more, then dating (carnival, restraunt,fourth of july fireworks etc). Then get around to the cooking scene smile
but that is my oppinion. smile

...Oh, how true! Yeah, I'll make my character the cooking "expert" and have her challenge him.
A date @ a carnival seems fun and it totally fits with the real Michael Jackson considering that he loved carnivals-and, he did have one as a backyard.
Thanks for the idea!

You're welcome
and I like the idea of the competition, sounds fun. 3nodding  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:18 pm
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

Me too..
If I could only think of a filler, before the men in black took part in his life I'd be fine. If I could get a kick start from somewhere I'd be fine. 0.o I asked my grandma, and she had no clue either gonk
what are you drawing?

User Image
eyepatch made meeh mad.

well all I have so far is that he is an independent detective, I'm his assistant, and we have nothing to do after work so he asked me to go eat after work as friends (it turned out to be awkward, asking) but I dont know where we should go eat, or what should happen etc, thats where I am stuck at the moment.

and Thats a good picture smile
its your avi ^^ razz
so you like drawing, anime?
I draw anime sometimes. Not alot though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:23 pm
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

Me too..
what are you drawing?

User Image
eyepatch made meeh mad.

well all I have so far is that he is an independent detective, I'm his assistant, and we have nothing to do after work so he asked me to go eat after work as friends (it turned out to be awkward, asking) but I dont know where we should go eat, or what should happen etc, thats where I am stuck at the moment.

its your avi ^^ razz

Oooo uhhh you're favorite place to eat?
Doughnut shop? Lol
The pie place off of MIB 2?
Then you guys like fall in love and stuff?

And thanks (:
And I guess I do lol.  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:29 pm
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

Me too..
what are you drawing?

User Image
eyepatch made meeh mad.

its your avi ^^ razz

Doughnut shop? Lol

And thanks (:
And I guess I do lol.

Where I live, the only place we have is wendy's, mcdonalds, and pizza hut....so i dont really know...I dont really like any of those places...but we need to get dinner...before desert, so we may do both...
and I was saving the fall in love part for a bit later, to make it more dramatic...because we like each other, but neither of us knows, but the readers does, I think it would be kinda funny and dramatic that way.

I was going to say you're good at it. I think your picture you drew, is cute. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:43 pm
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

Me too..

aww your siggy!
so cute >.<  

UnKnown Bitter

Otuo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:45 pm
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
what are you drawing?

User Image
eyepatch made meeh mad.

its your avi ^^ razz

Doughnut shop? Lol

And thanks (:
And I guess I do lol.

Where I live, the only place we have is wendy's, mcdonalds, and pizza hut....so i dont really know...I dont really like any of those places...but we need to get dinner...before desert, so we may do both...
and I was saving the fall in love part for a bit later, to make it more dramatic...because we like each other, but neither of us knows, but the readers does, I think it would be kinda funny and dramatic that way.

I was going to say you're good at it. I think your picture you drew, is cute. smile

Ohhh, I see..
I guess you could like make up a place and set your setting and everything.
And maybe you can add the "another girl" to the story, have him say lil funny phrases, crack some jokes?
I'm not good at writing so I don't really know what to say.

And thanks so much (:
It means a lot, coming from you, you're really good.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:51 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

Me too..

aww your siggy!
so cute >.<

Yeah (:
It makes me smile <3  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:52 pm
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
what are you drawing?

User Image
eyepatch made meeh mad.

its your avi ^^ razz

Doughnut shop? Lol

And thanks (:
And I guess I do lol.

Ohhh, I see..
And maybe you can add the "another girl" to the story, have him say lil funny phrases, crack some jokes?

And thanks so much (:

yeah, maybe the girl likes him...and he doesn't really like her...and they go on a date or something and I get jealous...but he doesn't enjoy it because he likes someone other that her ^^ haha, nice idea.
and I will try to think of a made up place, 0.o I haven't really been to like a deli or something...so I might try to think of something like that.

you're welcome smile
redface and thank you redface You're giving me a big head :XP: lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:00 pm
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

its your avi ^^ razz

Doughnut shop? Lol

And thanks (:
And I guess I do lol.

Ohhh, I see..

And thanks so much (:

yeah, maybe the girl likes him...and he doesn't really like her...and they go on a date or something and I get jealous...but he doesn't enjoy it because he likes someone other that her ^^ haha, nice idea.
and I will try to think of a made up place, 0.o I haven't really been to like a deli or something...so I might try to think of something like that.

you're welcome smile

Hope I helped (:
And you're welcome, lol big head.  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:04 pm
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

its your avi ^^ razz

Doughnut shop? Lol

And thanks (:
And I guess I do lol.

Ohhh, I see..

And thanks so much (:

you're welcome smile

Hope I helped (:

You did smile Thank you!!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:15 pm
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

Ohhh, I see..

And thanks so much (:

you're welcome smile

Hope I helped (:

You did smile Thank you!!! heart

You're wecome biggrin  

Otuo

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:30 am
I started writing my fic last night and I wrote like 3 pages!
And I'm done with chapter one!
I feel proud of myself.

Oh, and I watched Family Guy last night and they made fun of Michael. It's the episode where Brian has a job as a taxi driver and he won't pick up Cleveland because he's black. Then later on in the episode, Cleveland like gets on top of Brian's taxi and smashes it. Brian sees and Cleveland turns into a black panther and runs.

I laughed...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:39 am
TotalDarkness13
I started writing my fic last night and I wrote like 3 pages!
And I'm done with chapter one!
I feel proud of myself.

Oh, and I watched Family Guy last night and they made fun of Michael. It's the episode where Brian has a job as a taxi driver and he won't pick up Cleveland because he's black. Then later on in the episode, Cleveland like gets on top of Brian's taxi and smashes it. Brian sees and Cleveland turns into a black panther and runs.

I laughed...

It was hilarious. We just kinda looked at each other, then started cracking up laughing.
Oh!
I got my first chapter done, and part of my second one. I got done with the rehearsal when Michael slaps Ola Ray and kicks her (on acciendent. Lol. Yeah right. xd ) then, Ola leaves and Michael and I are just walking. I plan for him to call me in the middle of the night, sneak into my apartment, and eat all my doughnuts.
heart
I'm seeing Halloween II tonight with about... seven of my friends. Has anybody seen it? Is it scary? Well, no duh, its going to be scary.
Yeah...

edyluewho

Friend

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:59 pm
Random, I made my imbf, agent eM sim, for sims 3.

User Image  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces