Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:39 pm
User Image

He grinned and nodded, holding her legs securely. "Yeah, i'm positive." He walked, slowly at first but then he got used to the feeling and weight of Rin on back so he ended up jogging. (Woot, Len. XD)

User Image

Mikuo scoffed. "It's right out there, don't cha see it?" He backed off. "Just keep trying!" And then dashed to his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:42 pm
User Image Luka stoof there with her arms crossed."Somethings up that nobody told me about.."  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:44 pm
User Image

"Leeeen..." Rin complained. It wasn't that she didn't like resting on Len's back, it was just...well...She didn't like it when he ran.

Nigaito picked up both his and Mikuo's suitcases and went up to Mikuo's room. "Mikuo-kuuuuun~"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:52 pm
User Image

"Huh?" Len slowed down and looked up at Rin, raising a blonde eyebrow in question. "Yeah Rin?"

User Image

Mikuo opened his room door and jumped on his bed, groaning in satifaction. "So softtt..." He mumbled against the pillow.  

Eiprej

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:58 pm
User Image Luka sat down on the couch and turned on the tv."Yawn whats on?"Luka searched through the channels until she found an anime to watch."The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!My favorite!"Luka said while staring at the tv."Too bad..the docter said it would be a forever nearside if I watch too much tv.Sigh."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:08 pm
User Image

"You're bouncing me too much." Rin explained, holding onto Len's shoulders.

Nigaito entered the room, holding both suitcases. "Mikuo-kun!" Nigaito bounced on the bed.  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:22 pm
User Image

Len grinned sheepishly and laughed. "Sorry Rin-chan, i'll walk."

User Image
Mikuo smiled and yawned, rolling over so he was looking at Nigaito. "Hi."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:33 pm
User Image

"Thank you Len-kun." Rin smiled back.

Nigaito "Are you tired?" Nigaito asked, leaning up close to Mikuo.  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:36 pm
User Image

Len nodded and walked to the house. They were close to the house.

User Image

Mikuo nodded tiredly. If he wasn't in the right state of mind, he was pretty sure he would've grabbed Nigaito and hugged him tightly. But he refrained from doing so.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:01 am
i didn't get any reply from kagamine-kun so i guess i continue o.0
User Image
BRS: even if you don't answer me, i knew you do."
Miku:" so what if i do? let me go!!"
BRS:" would you like to join me to take kagamine rin away from kagamine-kun twisted ?
Miku :" i would NEVER do such a thing!!, now let me go!!!! who are you and why are you here anyways?!"
BRS:" i'm your sister, how could you not know? don't you see? i look like you, i know you want kagamine-kun but rin is in the way isn't she twisted "
Miku:" *gasp* no way!!!
brs:" i promise i won't hurt rin, i'll erase her memory of her love for len."
Miku:"n-no!!! * thinks:" this is an important desicion, what should i do?! i wanted len.. but i can't do this!!! id even know this person's name or who she is! she claims to be my sis but...*

BRS:" i give you one day to think about it. i'll be back tmr"

BRS dispears in the air

Miku was scared of what just happen, on her way back to home, her mind was was thinking about this "sister" all over:" she hurt rin and len before,even luka!!. i can't do this! she claims to be my sis but thats probaly not true!"

when miku's home, she sees mikou here sitting on the couch with everyone...

( sorry,, miku haven't reply me yet o.0)  

shikabane hime

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:10 am
User Image Kiku didn't even know she was in BSR's world.She did even know there was a BSR world."Why am I here!?"Kiku asked with an angry face."Grr.."She picked up her swords and started wandering.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:28 am
RainCloud95
User Image Kiku didn't even know she was in BSR's world.She did even know there was a BSR world."Why am I here!?"Kiku asked with an angry face."Grr.."She picked up her swords and started wandering.

i don't quite get this post, can u explain it to me?  

shikabane hime

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:43 am
(This all happened yesterday when you logged off.Kiku was looking for a fight when she got sucked into BSR's world.If you go on page 19 and scroll down that's my first post.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:53 am
ehh.. you know i said noone can get in BRS or dead master's world except if they give permission to... its on pg 18

oh well, lets just continue this the way it is...>.>  

shikabane hime

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:56 am
ohh.. Sorry one of my stupid posts again. sweatdrop If you want I can delete my post?  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff