Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:31 pm
EternalJupiter

Kiara smiled and took a seat, "Arigato Koori-san, and yes, home economics is among my hobbies, i enjoy cooking, cleaning, and even a bit of sewing now and again. I have to know how to do all of these things as I live alone, but I rather enjoy the domestic chores"

Lily instructed Mai to get some glasses and rinse them out while she finished the cream cheese dip she used for the fruit salad. "I hope you're not allergic to almonds..I like to put slivers of them in my fruit salad. But it's sad that you live alone. If you're ever bored or in need of company, feel free to come by our house anytime." Lily smiled. "Besides, at this point, I'm going to need to meet as many of the neighbors as I can to help me get around the town!"

Mai came back with the clean glasses, and grabbed a dish towel from a box to dry them out. "What would you like to drink Kiara-chan?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:07 pm
((Well, now I have to edit my posts... because I wanted to hold off on Ariel finding out about being a Senshi.))  

Solar Kitty-chan

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:39 pm
((@Solar Kitty - I can think of plenty of ways for you to do that if you need help. @Mishuri - Find a way to pop in whenever. I don't care. It's a bit slow now anyway.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:52 pm
((So can I... it'll just involve my last 2 posts being deleted.))  

Solar Kitty-chan

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:18 pm
Mercuryangel
EternalJupiter

Kiara smiled and took a seat, "Arigato Koori-san, and yes, home economics is among my hobbies, i enjoy cooking, cleaning, and even a bit of sewing now and again. I have to know how to do all of these things as I live alone, but I rather enjoy the domestic chores"

Lily instructed Mai to get some glasses and rinse them out while she finished the cream cheese dip she used for the fruit salad. "I hope you're not allergic to almonds..I like to put slivers of them in my fruit salad. But it's sad that you live alone. If you're ever bored or in need of company, feel free to come by our house anytime." Lily smiled. "Besides, at this point, I'm going to need to meet as many of the neighbors as I can to help me get around the town!"

Mai came back with the clean glasses, and grabbed a dish towel from a box to dry them out. "What would you like to drink Kiara-chan?"

A moving truck pulled up near Lily's house and a young 15 year old girl got out and helped some men and her parents to move everything inside.
Mishuri was happy to finally be in a proper home for ages because her parents usually moved all the time but for once they found a place to live happilly.
Mishuri grabbed her things from the truck and walked up to her room which had blue carpet and very light pink walls, there were boxes everywhere full of her things but she was still happy.
((hows that for fitting in with what happened??))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:12 am
((I can think of one that sust requires you to modify your last post.))  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:48 am
Mercuryangel
EternalJupiter

Kiara smiled at Mai, "I'm not fussy Mai-chan, but I do feel like some juice right now, and Koori-san, I don't know if I could help you find your way around, I've only been in Osaka for a few weeks."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:57 am
Mai nodded and set the glasses down, before going to the grocery bags and shuffling through them. They weren't in there. Mai noticed then that while she'd been gone, the refrigerator had been set up and was running. She opened it and pulled out the juice, before filling the three glasses.

"Well in any case Kiara-chan, you know your way around here better than we do, right Okaa-san?"

"Hai." Lily said as she set the fruit salad, three forks, and three bowls, on the table, next to the three glasses. She walked around and settled into a chair on the end, so Mai got the one in the middle. "So did you move here because of the job Arashi-san?"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:14 pm
kokobean22
((I can think of one that sust requires you to modify your last post.))

((The only way that would work is if you edit your post as well.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:10 pm
Theresa left her home and walked the streets of the new town she moved to, it was beautiful and she loved it  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:17 am
Mercuryangel
Mai nodded and set the glasses down, before going to the grocery bags and shuffling through them. They weren't in there. Mai noticed then that while she'd been gone, the refrigerator had been set up and was running. She opened it and pulled out the juice, before filling the three glasses.

"Well in any case Kiara-chan, you know your way around here better than we do, right Okaa-san?"

"Hai." Lily said as she set the fruit salad, three forks, and three bowls, on the table, next to the three glasses. She walked around and settled into a chair on the end, so Mai got the one in the middle. "So did you move here because of the job Arashi-san?"

Kiara nodded, "That was part of it, there were also other reasons, it's cheaper to live here than Tokyo"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:21 pm
Mai blinked and thought a moment, as she stuffed a forkful of fruit salad into her mouth. At first glance it would seem that it was more expensive, but now that she thought about it, it probably was cheaper. Everything came TO Tokyo from somewhere else, so it was very likely things as a whole were less expensive.

Lily didn't probe that any further, since it made sense. Instead she took to examining Kiara. "You have such lovely hair Arashi-san...and it's SO long...You deserve a congratulations just for managing to keep it out of the way of trouble while you're working in the home ec room!"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:10 pm
Kiara smiled, "Taisou arigato Koori-san, I usually wear it in a bun when I work around the kitchen, and I'm probably going to have to wear a hair net when I help at Mai's school"

((Taisou arigato - thank you very much))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:07 am
Lily was going on with her normal pace when she looked at the clock and jumped. She'd been so worried about Mai that she'd forgotten there was a meeting with the hospital director today!! If she didn't hurry, she'd only have ten minutes to find her way there.

"I'm sorry...you'll have to excuse me...I forgot I have a business meeting to go to..." Lily bowed and excused herself. There was the sound of her climbing up the stairs, a little bit of walking around, and a few minutes later, the sound of her coming back down. It was apparent she'd changed, but Mai barely had time to notice as her mother quickly tugged on her shoes, shouted goodbye, and flew out the door. The car engine started, then faded.

"Wow....it's not like okaa-san to forget something...she really must have been worried over me..."  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:11 am
Kiara nodded, "yes, she really cares a lot about you, I miss having parents that care about me...that reminds me of something else, how long do you think your mother would be?"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games