Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:51 pm
Katsuro Hitokage
Firu Shinra
Does anyone have any objections to me approving bloodlines with Zann and perky(iChakramaster)? Just because I am on a lot more and can calm these rambonctios kids down.
by the power vested in me by the power of the ban hammer make it so *Slam*

b***h. *Punches kat in the face and takes ban hammer* No hitty me with ban hammer. Also, I'm going to post the most recent requests here for everyone to see what I think before I post.

@KaiKousecgen: Application for Akkimizu clan. Doesn't really say what he will do with it other than master water and help on missions. Knowledge of bloodline is good. Reason why he should get bloodline is not specific, let alone give a reason why he should get it. RP sample is mediocre, poor grammar, poor sentence structure, etc. Does not truly show all aspects of the Clan. Only shows that he can do water jutsu without handseals. Doesn't show that there are many things that can be done with the water, like what Suigetsu did in the manga. I say Denied.

@The Nekkid Hero: Application for Fuuton masters. Has a thorough understanding of clan and it's abilities as well as downside to the clan. Uses extensive knowledge of clan in RP sample. Pinpoints where the flaws of the clan come into play as well as showing his own abilities to the best they can be. I say Approved.

@Erza Titana Scarlet: Application for Byakugan. Doesn't show great knowledge of bloodline. Nice rp sample. Applies most aspects of the Byakugan to rping. I say approved.
Application for Akkimizu clan: Has good understanding of Clan abilities and downsides. Although RP sample needs to be approved before it can be accepted. Denied.

@Firu Shinra: Application for Seki Reigan. Has thorough understanding of clan. Detailed description of everything. Funny as well. Funny reason why he should get it. Rp sample is fabulous. Shows the speed of the bloodline compared to other classes as well as a serious rp. I say approved.

@Katsuro Hitokage: Application for Hakemoto Clan. Shows an understanding of clan. Shows an ok understanding in rp. I say approved.

@Narkosa2512: Application for Sharingan. Shows an in depth understanding of bloodline. I like his reason for being able to get the bloodline. Very deep. Has an ok understanding of bloodline in rp, shows different aspects of it. I say approved.

@Lil Bang96: Application for Seki-reigan. Says he knows a lot, but hard not to, since it is a small bloodline that is custom made. I can see that there is a possibility that he might god mod with this bloodline combined with Inuzuka clan. Shows an ok rp sample. Debatable of whether he gets it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:07 pm
Firu Shinra
Katsuro Hitokage
Firu Shinra
Does anyone have any objections to me approving bloodlines with Zann and perky(iChakramaster)? Just because I am on a lot more and can calm these rambonctios kids down.

b***h. *Punches kat in the face and takes ban hammer* No hitty me with ban hammer. Also, I'm going to post the most recent requests here for everyone to see what I think before I post.

@KaiKousecgen: Application for Akkimizu clan. Doesn't really say what he will do with it other than master water and help on missions. Knowledge of bloodline is good. Reason why he should get bloodline is not specific, let alone give a reason why he should get it. RP sample is mediocre, poor grammar, poor sentence structure, etc. Does not truly show all aspects of the Clan. Only shows that he can do water jutsu without handseals. Doesn't show that there are many things that can be done with the water, like what Suigetsu did in the manga. I say Denied.

@The Nekkid Hero: Application for Fuuton masters. Has a thorough understanding of clan and it's abilities as well as downside to the clan. Uses extensive knowledge of clan in RP sample. Pinpoints where the flaws of the clan come into play as well as showing his own abilities to the best they can be. I say Approved.

@Erza Titana Scarlet: Application for Byakugan. Doesn't show great knowledge of bloodline. Nice rp sample. Applies most aspects of the Byakugan to rping. I say approved.
Application for Akkimizu clan: Has good understanding of Clan abilities and downsides. Although RP sample needs to be approved before it can be accepted. Denied.

@Firu Shinra: Application for Seki Reigan. Has thorough understanding of clan. Detailed description of everything. Funny as well. Funny reason why he should get it. Rp sample is fabulous. Shows the speed of the bloodline compared to other classes as well as a serious rp. I say approved.

@Katsuro Hitokage: Application for Hakemoto Clan. Shows an understanding of clan. Shows an ok understanding in rp. I say approved.

@Narkosa2512: Application for Sharingan. Shows an in depth understanding of bloodline. I like his reason for being able to get the bloodline. Very deep. Has an ok understanding of bloodline in rp, shows different aspects of it. I say approved.

@Lil Bang96: Application for Seki-reigan. Says he knows a lot, but hard not to, since it is a small bloodline that is custom made. I can see that there is a possibility that he might god mod with this bloodline combined with Inuzuka clan. Shows an ok rp sample. Debatable of whether he gets it.
looks good  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 am
OMG I MARK BLOODLINES THE SAME WAY ZANN DOES!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:56 pm
hey limited time someone demote perky to member her account got hacked!  

BluewolfofMibu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:00 pm
BluewolfofMibu

§_Scrapples_§

WHAT!?!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:57 pm
Scrapples
BluewolfofMibu

§_Scrapples_§

WHAT!?!

How do you know this is right?  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:02 pm
Firu Shinra
Katsuro Hitokage
Firu Shinra

Hmmm This is very interesting.

I shall watch Nekkid's RPC very well, I think about Kai and well tell him to RP fight a random RPC with it. I've seen hm and ....

Wait sorry wrong kai person xd DENIED xd Rai was the guy thats lazy in samples but pretty good in RP KAI should BE RIPPED TO SHREADS.

Well tell Li that attacking using the seki-rengan makes it easier to dodge it.

Seki is primarily for dodging....

Kats... well maybe JUST KIDDING MAN  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:41 pm
havockboy
Scrapples
BluewolfofMibu

§_Scrapples_§

WHAT!?!

How do you know this is right?

Cause I was talking to perky on the new account she made, iChakramaster, and she told me that she was hacked. She knew everything of the conversation I had with Perky, and answered questions that only Perky could know, Hence, Ichakramaster is perky and perky got hacked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:06 pm
Well I got a question in the revise version of the master phoenix clan my extension of it
Well I was a minor curse for it and it's not there
so I don't know if I edit it to show it
or if I take one of the main ones what do you all think?????
This is the version I was put in
Though now mine is not by the current one
I don't know If I'm still okay or not

Clan - Masters Phoenix

User Image
((Nothing to do with bleach, pic just looks cool))
Description:
The clan that was said to be the makers of all the tailed demons. although it may or may not be true.their abilities are not quit that monstrous but they are a very powerful and old clan. The members of this clan have been known to be very good with lightning and fire and are very fast and strong aswell. They each have a kind of curse that makes them unique.

Curse. (once these spots are taken then new less powerful versions will be made and only with one stage.)
- Angel Darkness-jedimastersonic(Jedi Phoenix Uchiha)
- Phoenix of Hell- Naruto728
- Master of Time-Test Subject 196 O
Minor Curse
-Feather of Destruction-

1st stage

- Angel of Darkness - Black like fire surrounds the body and Speed is boosted to a degree and the body looks darker.

- Pheonix of Hell - Arms start to burn and hurt the person immensely due to the power it is given, Grows wings and speed and fire grow

- Master of Time - in this stage he can heal faster but not enough to not be hurt. and he move faster

- Feather of Destruction - The user can control wind and grows wings( its stamina, chakra, and speed grow.)

2nd stage((In this stage the cursed ninja can take more pain. in all three of the 2nd stages their kekkia genkai are 25% stronger.))

- Angel of Darkness - Grows wings. all around strength, chakra, speed and stamina grow intensely. All fire and lightning attacks are black.

- Pheonix of Hell - Person is surrounded by fire and can control it. cannot control another persons attack.

- Master of Time - Silver chakra surrounds the person and they can stop time for a short time(note that this takes alot of chakra and should be a last resort.) strength and speed grow greatly.

Jutsu
- Phoenix Fire
- Havens destruction
- Burning Desire
- Phoenix Fire Rasengan
- Hurricane of Heaven
- slicing winds
- Jet wind bomb
((more jutsu later))

Notes:

-any who wish to join this clan must be tested.
-extra chakra
-speed and main element are boosted

((anyone can join but to get the main spots you must be tested.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:21 am
§_Scrapples_§

lol My name is still on that? Weird. I made most of the jutsu on there. I'm not really sure what you are asking. lol I'm confused.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:28 am
Well at the current one on the clans doesn't have my minor curse on it
so I don't know if I edit it to have it or just try to get a major curse
or maybe change that one into a major curse
After all me and jedi are pretty much the last ones left
or if not the strongest in it
Though I rather keep mine since it works for me  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:33 am
§_Scrapples_§

I think it would be more unique if you just kept the three major curses. I don't think many people will want the minor curse anyway.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:28 am
well never mind about what I was saying

so yeah mmmhmm
though then again sooner or later it will put people in minor curse's  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:36 am
§_Scrapples_§

Can a VC make a guild wide announcement telling people what is coming up? Like the exams and that there are Rank banners out and any other things. Gotta keep people updated and maybe more of the in-active people will come in.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:44 am
Sure scrapples as long as the announcement is useful.

Great now I'm tempted to make an announcement that will be a rick roll link dont worry I wont ... yet... xd

Naito need help approving your customs... cause I can deny two right off the bat right now xd  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games