Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:16 am
Eiji looked off and away from Skurai, "Not like I could, the wind stone that made me a guardian is pretty much dead now. So what is this plan?" Eiji turns and faces Skurai with his arms crossed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:24 pm
"Were going to unlock an ancient angelic army that was left for you by the ancients. Just in case Tarik gets all the stones, were gonna need to be ready to fight him. There is a chamber deep within this city. Hidden, from us. We need to find it. Thats where the army is being held."  

SkuraiX

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:39 pm
Eiji's eyes widened when he heard Skurai's comment about an army. An army was exactly what he needed, but it would go against his original plans, but it may be for the better. Even if he wasn't technically an a guardian, he could still help them out... on the sly since obviously, Skurai didn't want him to have any contact with them. "Any idea where this chamber may be?!" He wished that he could speak with the others, but it seemed that without his stone he didn't have anyway. He would just have to hope that they would be able to return the bird with their response.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:43 pm
Miray looks at Onyx and said" how long have you been a Guardian..?"
as Miray walks to Onyx  

goddess_fox7

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:31 pm
Onyx shrugged. "I'd say about four months, but I've had latent abilities, like dreamwalking and certain other 'tricks' all my life that I remember," he said quietly. He slowed slightly. "You name a musician on the radio, and I can sound identical to them, though I don't know if that's a natural talent or magical one," he said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:05 pm
"I dont, but Budsturga, my sword, does.", I replied. A portal opened up and my sword slowly rose out. "What is thy bidding my master?" "Budsturga, I need to know where the Ancients locked away the angelic army of this city.", I demanded. "Well..." Budsturga looked over at Eiji, "...you have to ask him. The map to the chamber was locked away with inside his mind when they purged me from his soul. By the way Eiji how are you my other half...hahahaha", he laughed because he thought is was funny because it was ironic the two of them being in the same room. "Interesting...Eiji, you have any idea on how to force that map to come unlocked from your sub-conscience?"  

SkuraiX

goddess_fox7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:26 pm
Miray then says to Onyx"i see..do you like beening a Guardian?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:34 pm
Sasori says to Miray "I think we all had some minimal powers that we were aware of but might have not used until we learned to really use them."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

goddess_fox7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:37 pm
Miray looks at Sasori and said"so do you think i am one of you all?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:39 pm
"I think you were drawn to us, as we were drawn to each other, yes I think you might be one of us."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

goddess_fox7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:11 pm
Miray said to Sasori" oh i see"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:24 pm
Slayer Sneered and replied " Why do you hold my freedom over my head ?. I have located a Stone . Is that not enough for you master ? "

He looked back over at his men and smiled " The Guardains will soon realised that they can not win master. And That failed Commader of yours is nothing compared to me ! "

He looked at the people around him and smiled " No master , When i become king of Egypt. I will have a massed a large enough army that will take out the guardians and those that support them "

He chuckled and Rode off towards the main camp of his army

" Master My freedom will be earned on the day I get married and crowned king "  

Slayer The Wise

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:25 pm
Wrath closley watches sasori and the others from a distance  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:41 pm
Sasori goes to Miray, "We can test your powers and teach you how to use them as we travel to find Tarik. Let's try. Try to concentrate on making a ball. Just think about a ball the size of an egg, floating in the air. When you make a ball, we can see what kind of element you have power over."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

goddess_fox7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:42 pm
Miray trys to Make a little ball a little flash came and then left and Miray trys again but nothinh happend. then Miray tryed one more time and when she did a little light came and stayed for a little then left and the color of the light was a light yellow Miray backed up a little and said in a little of a shocked voice"w..wow"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games