Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:24 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku felt her vibrations from her voice go up as he read her lips and he continue to do so as he followed her around. He had to concentrate on her lips as he wasn't that use to reading yet as his hearing barely went away half a year ago.

As she stopped an asked how long she was gone, Riku simply sighed. He took a moment as he thought what would be a proper answer,"Shoko you're asking the wrong person, I also disappeared around that time. I went far west to explore other continents. So I don't know how long you were gone. I would say maybe a few years or something I really don't know." Riku said as he sat back on the couch.

"You been in this village since you were a little girl right? There hasn't been someone with the same name here right?" Riku suddenly asked as he look back at her as he was starting to get annoyed by his lack of hearing.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:40 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"How did your hearing go away completely?" Shoko looks to Riku while pouring him a cup of tea. The tea's taste would be warm and fulfilling with earthy tones and spice like after bite. Almost Cinnamon type smell and after taste. Handing Riku the nice and steaming cup of tea, Shoko opens her lips slightly and blows on the cup of tea for Riku, so as it is not too hot for him. "Yup I've been in this village most all my life. I spent some time overseas in a far away and very different type of land, and recently i really don't know where I went. I was lost." Shoko looks around at her house with a smile. "Well i'm the only Shoko I know, why do you ask?" She smiles a quirky and yet sophisticated grin. "Yet you did call me that lady who lived in a cave, so im not the most caught up on the whole social scene."

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:50 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
"Well my hearing wasn't that great to begin with and then well the doctor that I went to told me that my clan's jutsu since they specialize in nerve damage as well attacking the ear drum as well and what not, that over the years it damage the ear to protect itself from our own jutsu's. The doctor went on to tell me that he could heal my ears, but with the jutsu's I use that in a few months the same damage will happen again." Riku said as he grabbed a cup with a sly smile.

"Just wondering about something." Riku said as he chuckled a little,"Well Miss Cave Lady seems like I know more about you than you think." Riku said as he put his hands on the back of his head,"Yeah i got lost a lot too and hungry...... So very hungry haha, But I usually would find jobs as a protector or plunderer. Sometimes as a delivery person it was interesting times."

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:11 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"I'm talking to a deaf man I must be insane." Shoko sips on her tea. "Your jutsu are quite formidable, I thought I was going to die of that pain soon." Shoko may not look as beat up as him, but inside she has gone through quite alot. Shoko is a complicated person and Riku knows this well. From their past he can probably draw a clear picture of what Shoko may do. Scaring herself in her own thoughts, lost for a second Shoko snaps back. Her reality has shifted back to the conversation at hand. "Nothing is too unusual when it comes to bloodlines or clans, looks at my hands seriously." Shoko raises her palm to Riku, The mouth smiles at him then sticks its tongue out towards Riku. Shoko laughs. "they almost got minds of their own." Letting her hands chew on some clay Shoko looks about the room. She needs to spice this place up, all it is, is uncomfortable earthen and grass interior of a house. Her glass hasn't been delivered yet and she is waiting to infuse it with a little chakra and make it extra strong. For now Shoko will have to work within her limits, to help make her place a lot nicer and more comfortable. "Would you like to help me out?" Shoko looks to Riku and wonders if he would ever be able to hear. If there would ever come a time when he could just shut off his hearing while using his clans techniques. Shoko knows the pain of suffering to a clan technique. To a technique that ultimately killed her parents. Lost in her thoughts once again Shoko obviously has a lot of burden in which this clone is having to deal with.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:25 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
Riku got an annoyed look on his face,"I may be deaf, but I still fully understand and speak back to you okay." Riku said raising his soft voice slightly as he talked to her. As he sat there he leaned on his good arm as he lifted his other one as his tattoo's started to move and then that arm was set in blaze suddenly. "Ummm yeah as you can see I have really no technique that would make some fancy or nice renovations to your house. And no I actually don't know any earth moves those creatures you saw me summon are just spirits that are attracted to me." Riku said as he stopped himself before he revealed anymore of his clans secrets. "Anyways I'm kind of useless right now, I can't really lift much right now with this right arm of mine so I'm s**t out off luck there too." Riku said casually as he got up from the sofa and stretch a little. He grabbed his cup an headed to the kitchen as his stomach started to grumble, but he made no note of it. "I can at least wash my cup." Riku said as he got to the sink. "So Shoko who do you like more? Arekkusu-san or Kasumi-chan?" Riku suddenly asked as he started to wash the small cup, though he forgot one thing, he wasn't facing her so there was no way to hear her answer, "Sorry for being blunt, but just curious you know."

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:41 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

Walking about the house Shoko makes slighty changes, adding ink to her clay to make colored paint (non-exploding) The house beging to take shape and have lovely vibrant colors, clay moldable into nice house hold objects and in soft form for mattress's This mixed with grass to help weave a case over it the couch and beds of the house all become infinitely more comfortable. Shoko makes sure to add natural lighting in the house. The colors of the house and paint everything looks amazing. "I dont know how you could ask me a question like that Riku." Shoko says with a straight face. "I like Kasumi more, she has been my friend forever." Calmly walking over to the kitchen Shoko opens the fridge and molds her chakra so she sticks her arm through the earth behind the empty fridge. Grabbing a fish out of the water outside her house. Shoko pulls the fish through the wall and places it on a stone cutting board. Taking out a kunai she cuts up the fish and begins to cook it over a naturally made fire, (explosion ignited, tiny explosion) Shoko cooks up the fish and simply picks it up with her Kunai taking a big bite right out of the side of the fishie until she has feasted well and the fish is long but gone. The clone is really lounging about. "So Riku, right now your a couple thousand meters under the water This lake is very deep. and we are at the bottom." Shoko shrugs and sighs throwing the bones away from the fish she just ate.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:35 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
"Cause I met him through my travels to the West continent as he worked as a retriever at times out. Usually getting in the way of my own jobs. Sometimes working together as well," Riku said casually, "Arekku sometimes talked to me about his village and the people that were here when we weren't trying to kill each other. Your name came up the few times when we were having a serious conversation. Though he usually kept himself as private as possible."

"Either way I just asked cause....." Riku said with a cold expression on his face, as memories went through his head as he realize his goal was only for him to know for now. "Well let's leave it as I was curious about the person in his stories....." Riku said with a shrug as he started walking to one of the walls as he placed his hands on it. "You don't have to tell me, though sound travels slowly through water I can feel the vibrations of water all around us with some waves." Riku eye seem to go blank for a second as his thoughts suddenly got lost in the vibrations," Can't say I enjoy it, but hey I guess everyone has there thing." Riku said as he started to stretch his hurt arm.

"Fly me to the moon, so I can play under the stars." Riku started to sing with a calm cool burst of chakra that engulfed and vibrated in the area, as he finish the first line of the song there was a sudden rumble close by,"Thank you for the tea and the conversation. But you just reminded me why I'm back in this side of the world. So is it possible for you to open this wall? No worries no water should get in as long as you close it quickly once I get in my ride." Riku said with a smirk then kept humming his song, though he had a harder time to concentrate his chakra without his instrument he was able to make it passable.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:04 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

The hole in the fridge to the outside water quickly fills up with war then is sealed with earth jutsu. Shoko looks to Riku then sighs. "I feel rude being only a clone." Shoko walks upstairs slowly. "if you come upstairs i will kill you." A giant smile on her face Shoko covers any emotions smilinbg with her eyes squinted tight. she walks upstairs into her open bathroom. Taking a much needed shower Shoko has been beaten and bruised and needs to rest.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:22 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
Riku smile back until she got up the stairs an away from his view before his smile disappeared. As he just kept humming the song to keep his ride waiting outside. His impatience boiled up a little as he felt being cooked up impede him of doing anything real. Riku wish to find a way to gain the trust of the Kage and being stuck with Shoko wasn't gonna get him to obtain that. "Let see.... Shoko was the person he loved the most and Aki was his best friend. So I wonder if he ever told Aki of Shoko being in Akatsuki." Riku thought to himself for a moment as he heard the shower,"I really doubt it...... Mmm..." Riku thought as he continue to hum. He looked at the stairs with a blank expression, he waited there as he suddenly became disinterested with life completely. Becoming a lifeless stone statue as his mind wander off, with only the music he hummed being the only signs of life out off him, but even then it seemed dead.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:01 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

Done cleaning off the clone of Shoko laughs at how useless a shower like that will probably do for her original self in the end. Maybe once she is parted with all her cleanliness will be transferred to Shoko (or one can only hope) As Shoko has spent much time underground and training of lately, her smell has suffered and as such her B.O. is strong and not all too welcoming. After her lovely shower; however, Shoko is smelling nice and looking nice and cleaned up. Spending a little time in her room, Shoko notices that even though she just made this house she has decorated it lovely already. Next to her bed lies a couple pictures in frames. One of which Shoko takes off her nightstand and destroys with a tiny explosion. As the picture slowly burns Shoko's hand she stares and smiles at the other pictures that still make her happy to look at. The picture in her hand ashes away the face of her father as the final pieces of it crumble away into nothingness. A picture of Arreku and all her old teammates of Grass village stand in one picture, in another picture Kasumi in the only picture available of her with her family Susumu and Oroami and her brother Kisho. Shoko stares at this picture for a long time with a smile. Really wishing she could have a family like this and create such peace in the ninja world. Shoko has a new sense of strength running through her. She sits on the side of the bed and ponders for awhile as to what she should do and what is Riku's deal (why he is acting the way he is.)

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:11 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
"Place is more of a prison." Riku scuffed silently as he became frustrated. He calmed down before bursting out in anger now. He walked upstairs as he searched for the house exit or Shoko's room. Riku came across a door as he couldn't figure out where to go he thought for a second as he just wanted go out to the fresh air and do his training or interact with other people, something other than being stuck underwater. "Shoko? Where are you?" Riku called out as he looked around the house as he continued searching for a exit.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:45 am
NUR

User Image

User Image

Walking out from behind her divider where Shoko gets dressed she comes to find Riku in a lovely panic. A total mess he is losing his composure like that. Seems Riku was even willing enough to open the bathroom door and peek inside, what would of happened if Shoko where to be in there still showering or drying off? All hell would of broken loose. Perhaps the younger Shoko would of freaked out. Calm and collected she looks to Riku and coughs quietly and politely to get his attention. "Umm....you know I am your only way out of here." Shoko leans against the wall. "...and all that clay I used for my decorations is actually quite explosive." Making a handsign the Shoko clone looks to Riku, She hasn't yet concentrated on her chakra fully, but in a moments notice coulud and in doing so makes this whole building collapse in on Riku and the clone flooding him deep underwater. Since Riku was so nice she is also willing to let him off the hook and just bring him back to the surface in a earthen sphere. Either way is up to his decision on how he answers her next question. "I have a question for you Riku." Shoko's shadow clone continues. "Why did you ask me who I like more? and do you consider yourself...brave?" looking at Riku through the tops of her eyes Shoko can't help but to let out a small smile. Her intentions may get the better of her, but she is willing to bet that the real her would appreciate the information she has gained of Riku and to hear of Kasumi and Arreku, a clear sign that they are still alive in this crazy world and may need some close friends for guidance. Hopefully Shoko can help turn the tide.

(my upstairs is just on big room, my downstairs is also one big room. save a bathroom on each floor one full up top for me and half downstairs for public/me if need be.I really need to post a picture or two and a floor plan or something lol.)  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:51 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
Riku looked at her silently as he leaned against the wall of clay, "A lovely maiden laying in a stone bed, lost in a never-ending dream. A man who forsakes the world to fight demons to awaken her." Riku recited in a mild mannered of singing to her a tale, making it seem like it was his answer to her, though it was actually a quick sound wave from his voice as he wanted to get rid of the clone, as his music jutsu rang through the room amplifying the same way her dome did for her jutsu earlier as soon as it hit the clone it would vibrate in the clones eardrums harshly till they pop. Shoko clone could detonate her clay, though she forgot that she had been looking at Riku who had yet to replace his damage piece of clothing as there was little signs of Riku's body art. Riku didn't bother to see if his jutsu hit or not as,"I lay here dying, I pray for my soul to keep." Riku sang out as it awaken the golemn he summoned earlier as a sudden mouth crash through Shoko's wall seemingly eating Riku whole who was leaning on the wall.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:13 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

The Shoko clone disappears once hit by Riku's hit. Another Shoko clone sent to the scene appears and detonates the clay while the
mouth and riku are still inside. The explosion causes the brand new house to explode crash inwards because of the water depth. This should be a lovely little surprise for him and take him a lot of energy to get out of ."Not trying to kill you or anythign Riku, just need totest you." Shoko says undr her breath then takes off towards the distance.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:39 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
Riku was shock by the sudden explosion though with luck he was already inside the stomach of his beast. The beast was stuck inside the rubble, but not much damage was done to it, it's body was just charred other than that it was fine. Riku fell back a little as he sat inside the darkness there was some air inside to last him for a while. "I'm gonna kill that women next time I see her." Riku said as he laid back on his beasts stomach. The beast just laid there as it listen to Riku's humming to stay down an relaxed the body of the beast soon recovered. Though Riku just order it to move around in the water for a while as it enjoy the alone time as he just really wanted to get away from Shoko as she just enjoyed to waste Riku's time with her ideas.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out