Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:58 pm
Centaris walked purposely to the edge of the small island they were on. "I do, Centaris. Child of Sepharis and Shelaytra . The two announced god and goddess of love and compassion after they died. One of you would remember them, after all they fought by his side." Centaris called into the sky.

Unther snorted walking into the light again. "Also, improve your smell by the end of the next eternity will you? You disgust me sometimes." He said before taking off out of the hole in the ground. "That is the only thing keeping you away, so no." The Dragon of Death said liffting up its head once more before falling lifeless again. Unther had been out of range to hear the comment. Now he was only interested in gathering up the other four elements as well.

((PI!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:10 pm
Kummar was wide-eyed as he saw Shayne, or an evil creature that resembled Shayne, appear in the battle against the humans. That can't be. I saw him destroyed before my very eyes. It has to be a trick by Eon. He knew that, although very skilled, the humans would be doomed with the combined forces of Riku and the new creature. As much as he disliked humans, he knew that he had to help them, whether they wanted him to or not. He took off from the top of the building he was on and flew to the fight, landing behind Riku and the creature. "Riku, what that human says is right. And you are not Shayne. Nothing more than a creature of Eon's." he said, the crest on his head glowing brightly as he prepared to engage not one, but both of his former leaders.  

Derpzilla88

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 pm
Gareth had been the last to arrive with them. He looked as Riku and Shayne "Three against three I like those odds" He said. He looked at Kummar, Xiao, and Fairheart as if they had been foes forever. "You could always give in instead of dieing I'd really rather avoid another fight if at all possible" He said. He changed into his human form hoping for a more interesting fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Ark had been on the planet when it died normally everyone on the planet would have died but due to his over use of his powers his body went into a regenerative state. His conciousness had been sent to the after life since he had nearly died until his body could recover enough. He had been walking around aimlessly for a while until he herd a familiar voice he had thought it was Centaris only when he went to look it was Unther instead. He had never had a run in with him before but he could tell he was linked to Centaris somehow. "Hey you!" He called hoping he could help him past this he had no idea he would be back in the world of the living once his body healed.

(Hope you don't mind me putting Ark near Unther)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:35 pm
((bump.... stare ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:32 am
((Merry Christmas everybody!!))

Kummar was not happy to see Gareth again. He'd had about all he could stand of him recently. "Gareth, why have you been such a fool? Do you think Eon will help you? He's going to destroy the universe, and you'll be destroyed as well." he said, his anger growing again and fueling his power, but Kummar refused to go into his full Limit Burst form to conserve much-needed energy. "You've focused so much on the past and thought nothing had changed, you forgot the friends and allies you gained." he told him, trying to reach the old Gareth. But if talking didn't work, Kummar was more than prepared to kill Gareth this time if he stood in the group's way. The same went for Riku and the fake Shayne.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:00 am
((Sweet, I got a white Christmas! blaugh
I guess I got to post something now. rolleyes ))

Fairheart looks over to Gareth and Kummar with and eyebrow rose for a moment, because both of them just sort of stepped in out of nowhere. He didn't understand why Gareth was with Eon, but he can take a good guess it's the same reason Shayne is... some sort of black magic or something. He then looks back to Shayne and Riku waiting for their response still.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:09 am
Xaio retreated back to lingering behind Fairheart while resuming her clutching to his sleeve. It seemed although she tried acting tough, it backfired in a way when yet another 'evil' being dared come around. Luckily, so did another alliance of their own. "Please...us humans want to live...we have reasons...just like you"

((I have a laptop! Which means I can post the 4 days I was going to be gone ^_^ Merry happy freaking christmas to you all =D ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:00 pm
Shayne laughed. "I serve Eon on my own free will. He has freed me from the do-gooder. Now I can do whatever I wish, and I have all of my other-half's power at my command. But you are right about one thing. He is using us." Shayne said, he then walked in front of Riku and smiled. "You attend to destroying the planet. Gareth and I shall take care of these three." Shayne ordered and turned around to face his enemies.

Riku stood there smiling at the distraught the humans and dragon were feeling. His smile turned to a frown and anger screwed his face. "No, you destroy the planet, I want to have my revenge against these three for their part in my banishment." Riku said, stepping up and grabbing Shayne's shoulder to pull him back.

Shayne felt the hand on his shoulder and reacted in an instant. He grabbed the hand, turned around and grabbed Riku's elbow. With a quick movement, and a sickening crack, Shayne broke Riku's elbow. Shayne then grabbed Riku by the neck and picked him up, spinning around a couple times. Shayne released Riku to watch him sail through the air and collide with a building, shooting right through one side of the building and out the other. "No, you will do it." Shayne said, and turned his attentions back on his enemies, his eyes cheerful with murderous delight.

Riku couldn't react in the amount of time that it took for Shayne to break his elbow. Riku screamed for a moment before Shayne clamped a hand down on his throat, shutting him up. He felt his body fit off the ground, then spin in a dizzying fashion. Next thing he knew, he was flying through the air uncontrollably. He saw the building as it shot towards him, but he couldn't stop himself. He hit the way, and flew right through it and all of the other walls inside the building until the flew through the wall on the other side. He hit the ground and slid for many more feet before coming to a stop. Something like that would have killed anyone else almost instantly if they were unprepared for it, bit Riku was tough. His body was not indestructibly though, he had over a dozen broken bones, near lethal puncture wounds and cuts, and one lung was punctured by a rib that was sticking out of his chest in an odd angle. Riku could feel his time was limited, and if he was to survive, he needed to complete the task he was given. He stood up, very slowly and began to work on the seal that would destroy the planet.

((Merry Christmas! I got a workout station to stay in shape, whoot! And I have a new guild, could use some help getting it completely up and running. Link to it is in my signature.))  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:53 pm
((Yay I got some training gloves so I don't hurt myself punching my kick bag. That was probably the most spectacular, at least to me. Happy Christmas ^o=o^))

Sepharis stepped forward staying only a few feet behind Centaris. He was also accompanied by Shelaytra who stood beside him. "This event was countless years ago. Centaris is our son, but he hatched only twenty one years ago. Very long after we were dead, but we did send him. We had come into possession of Chaos control, but could not use it." Shelaytra started in stopping Sepharis. "We did manage to use it to create Centaris and bind it in him. Our clan found his egg in the shrine dedicated to us. We marked it with our holy symbol and it was known he was our son." Centaris was slightly surprised, he had never been once told of where his egg came from. He knew it was not typical, but never had asked what was so odd about it. "We are in desperate need of help. Surely you all must be aware of this!" Centaris added yelling out into the sky.

Unther froze continuing to hover in the air. His body dissipated into black mist and spread out. "Well another phoenix." His voice came as his body faded into view around Ark. His dragon form easily encompassed Ark in a circle. "You know, Phoenix souls are a delicacy in the land of the dead. Eating one while it is here can allow one to resurrect them self. I should know, all six times I was successful, but I was killed shortly after. Though I could pick up my old habits since being bound to Centaris prevents me from being resurrected. Unther snapped his jaws together hard right in front of Ark's face. "Though I don't think the others would be very happy with you dead. So what is it you want? Hurry, before I change my mind." Unther kept his head in front of Ark, blowing hot breath in Ark's face.

((Oh no I don't mind. Actually it helps a great deal.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:17 pm
"We are aware of a great evil that has begun to take root in the universe, despite our efforts to delay it." The voices said, the current storm conditions continued, but the vices sounded kinder. "We cannot help you." The voices said.

Shayne started to walk towards the humans, but then turned towards Kummar. Shayne grinned, his black teeth absorbing the light around them. "You shall die first, and just before you die, I shall rip that power from your heart and present it to Master Eon as a gift of victory." Shayne said and continued walking until he was less then 2 feet away from him.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:36 pm
Gareth nodded to Shayne and turned to Fairheart and Xiao and shook his head "The only reason we even stand is to serve Master Eon" He said. He smirked and looked around "Not to long ago this world was my home as well but the cold lonelyness it showed me made me weak and now you shall die with it" He said. He smirked "There is a legened here of the mighty leviathan well now I'll show you how mighty it really is!" He said. He held his hand up and formed several wind blades readying to throw them at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ark frowned he could feel darkness eminating from this creature. "First off get a breath mint second I am to assume I'm dead right?" He said. He readied himself he had no idea how well his powers would work here if at all but he would try if he needed to. He looked at him for a moment "why are you here exactly and where is centaris" He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:47 pm
Kummar had to admit that although Eon had not scared him, this false Shayne was definantly putting fear into his heart. "Try and take it." he told the imposter. Again, the glowing energy appeared in his claws. He wanted to try and fight, and hopefully beat, Shayne without having to go into full Limit Burst if he could. Kummar quickly struck forward with one of his hands, thrusting the energy gathered in it towards the imposter's chest.  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:03 pm
((Lol saw the breath mint thing coming. I would have been disappointed if it wasn't there.))

Centaris didn't want to have to take any amount of time to get what he wanted. However, that seemed to be what was going to happen. "Why will you not help? I only need the tools to make another copy of Dragon fire. I need some memories of during times it was used. The reason is Shayne was obliterated and the power he held was destroyed. Now, Eon can do what he wants unhindered. Surely you can't let that just stand?" Centaris had a determination in his voice. He was not leaving until he could have some good course of action when he left.

Unther gave one last long huff through his mouth right into Ark's face. "Insolence! Anyway, you are dead, temporarily, but as a phoenix you will rise from the ashes. Unless demons or I devour your soul first." Unther snapped his jaws and lunged at Ark stopping just an inch or so from Ark's face. "I am here because this is my domain. I am dead after all, but I am respected in this place for my power. You would have a hard time comparing, most souls only have about half their original strength when they come here. As for Centaris, he went to talk with Shayne's past lives. He is after their memories. He seeks to make another copy of Shayne's power called Dragon fire. But enough about us, Ark why do you pester me?" Unther pulled his head up away from Ark and remained looking down at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:15 pm
(I kind of figured with the hot breath comment also I got a bop it for christmas ^^ its suprisingly fun)

Ark nodded to him "Well it's not like I'd know this I've only been a phoenix for a short time so forgive me if I don't know everything..I'm not entirely sure how I became one in the first place" He said. He sighed "See there you go being mean when all I'm trying to do is figure things out the only reason I talked to you is I senced a connection to one of the others from you my guess is it was centaris thats the advantage of psionic abilities" He said. He frowned "Although if Centaris is trying to convince Shaynes past lives shouldn't you be helping as well I mean sure you may not be the nice kind of creature but I figured you of all things would seek to continue the balance of life and death since if Eon wins it will be thrown out of whack" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers