Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:02 pm
Kazuma tossed the kid a scroll " that isn't a learning scroll just a scroll with the descrption of raiton jutsu, you find it" he said. Kazuma then turned to Myoto "Ahhhhhhh welcome back Myoto, I am not sure where my son went though, you might have heard I had leftthe village for some time though" he said and sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:20 am
A clone of Raito's approached with haste towards the Kazuma and others "The Hokage is under siege by 3 s rank ninja's could the remaining chuunins and higher go to assist at once" As the clone had finnished it disspersed itself.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 am
Noa jumped up when Myoto entered the grounds. She was about to make a run for it and hug him when he already requested one.
'' I bet you met my clone at the academy. Why else should you ask that'', she said when she gave him a hug.
'' For Nakashima, I think he went somewhere to train, I mean, that's what he does most of the time'', she laughed. She picked up her scroll and studied the jutsu on it.
She was shocked to see Raito appear again. He seemed to be everywhere she was. She was more shocked by the news and ran out the training grounds, to assist her Hokage.
''Don't come after us!'', she said to Shiromaru. She had the slight feeling that he would try to come after them.

--exit--  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:46 am
Kazuma sighed as Raito came into this training grounds "Well, duty calls" he then did fast handsigns "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)" and a shadow clone of him appeared and looked at the kid "We will continue still but I have to train a secret technuiqe im going to use in this battle" the clone said as the real kazuma ran out of the training grounds the clone sat down and was very still as a odd chakra was starting to form around him.(6/10)

((The first five posts of learning this is at the valley of the end))

irishshamrock12

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 am
User ImageOf course, his first impulse was to go and try to help his Oyaji, but he soon realized how foolish that was. He was barely a genin! There was no way he could up against even one S-class shinobi, let alone three.
He would be a burden, and it could cost the Hokage his life, or even his own. He knew, probably better than anyone, just how bad a situation like that can get. He absently ran a finger along the barely visible scar that ran over his right eye, before sighing, taking the scroll, and strapping it to his multi-purpose cross-harness, before dashing off to the southern regions of the village.
He had to get back to his team, after all.

{EXIT}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:34 pm
The clone kept gathering energy as it sat completly still. (7/10)

The clone got up and got into a fighting position as it continued the process of gathering energy. (8/10)

The clone smiled as it knew it was nearly there, he was finishing up the energy amount needed.(9/10)

Suddenly a small wind explosion occured as the clone transformed a bit "Ahhhh thsi is sage mode then" it said and smiled. (10/10)

irishshamrock12

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:03 pm
Noa entered the training grounds of her squad. She had no clue where else to go. So she sat down and waited for any signs of life from her friends. She remembered that Nakashima and Kazuma came here very often and that Myoto would return here as well if he had survived.

She figured that she could do something usefull as well while she was waiting for them. She pulled out a pair of spare gloves she had. They were a pretty shade of blue and had unwritten tags on them. Noa had been thinking, and she really needed something to defend herself other than her taijutsu. She had thought of weapons, but blades weren't really her thing. She had thought up a glove with poison needles. Simple, but effective. She summoned her tools and started to sew the needles inside the gloves.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image Yatho was about to go and get something to eat for before training somemore before hearing a rather loud crack exiting from the Squad Seven grounds. He blinked and curiously looked about before seeing what use to be an animal had gotten into some sort of trap. Yatho,before even entering the grounds,would he evaluate where one could place traps;thinking of all the obvious places and some places that might not be so obvious. Once Yatho felt confident enough,and stopping at a few close calls,he saw Noa up ahead,"N-Noa-sama.....What is with all of these traps?"Yatho asked,confused why they would trap their own village's training grounds.  

Panthers7

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:32 am
Noa had felt that Yatho was coming, but she was too occupied to help him with the traps. It was his own risk to come here. She finished putting the needles and the gloves and filled them with the poison she had created earlier in the hospital. It would numb a person after some time.
'' Hello, Yatho. What are you doing here? How is your training progressing?'', she said, without looking up. She had to find a way to make the needles appear without making a huge device. She figured she could use her chakra to pop them out. She adjusted the needles a little, so they were right at one of her chakra points she knew of. The Medic didn't want to waste chakra, so she kept it close to the source. She put the gloves on and smiled at Yatho.
'' Oh yeah, the traps. Kazuma-sensei set them up to keep people that had nothing to do with our squad from the grounds. He wanted to be able to keep his full attention with us, I guess''.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:12 pm
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

Myoto put his arms ontop of Noa's head in a crossed form, leaning on her. He was still tired from his so called fight and that last absorbtion completely wiped him out of chakra. "How are you today Noa? Since we have some time, I think some catching up is in order."

From my Fire, I shall preserve Life.

Oni_Soul

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:33 pm
Noa's muscles stiffened a little when suddenly someone leaned on her. She had put her focus on the gloves and her student that she didn't noticed Myoto entering the grounds. It was hard to notice with so little chakra left in him.
'' I am fine, and I wish I could say the same about you. I am sorry I left you fighting alone up there, but Akira-san ordered me to come help at the gates. And after that Hanzo-sama kidnapped me. But enough about me, let's see what I can do about you'', Noa said while she checked Myoto up, healing all wounds she could find.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:53 pm
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

The Leaf Shinobi held Noa's hands in his. The metallic hold of his armored appendage that let off so much fire in the battle was already cool to the touch. "Im fine Noa. Nothing but some scratches and a couple broken ribs when I hit that tree. I have had worse in my Training." Myoto's eye's were a light red now, insted of the firey amber that normally gleamed at his enemies. His voice was also caring and soft, seeming to calm rather than intimidate. "How are you?"

From my Fire, I shall preserve Life rather than take it.

Oni_Soul

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image Yatho blinked at the item that Noa was working on and as he came closer he noticed they were needles that see was trying to equip it to a pair of gloves."Ni Hao Noa-sensei."He said softly as he took at seat,after checking it was safe before sitting down."It's.....been a little intrusive. I tried to pratice on the public training grounds but it's rather frozen solid. And I definately don't have enough chakra to melt it all."He said with a little tone of disappointment in his voice as he watched her create a new weapon. It definately would be interesting and he even had a better idea for the gloves she was trying to make. Instead of using chakra to pop out the needles she could always have a button,centered in the palm of her hand that she can press when he clentches her fists to initiate the needles. But of course Yatho was just a Genin and shouldn't speak out too much;didn't want to be known as disrespectful especially since he just arrived in Konoha not long ago."Those traps....definately work well."He said with a sigh,not liking that some portion of his shoes had been cut from one passing kunai. But as his eyes looked up he saw a man approach Noa from behind. The young kaguya slowly and very silently began to push out his bones from his palm until he made a light steathly blade in the mist of his lengthy sleeved kimono. But when the man demostrated a bit more of a.....caring tone to Noa,Yatho didn't inact on his attack as he stayed in the grass to let the adults talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:29 am
'' I am fine, I guess. I really wish I could have done more for you'', Noa said while looking down. When she looked up again, she noticed a difference in Myoto's appearance that she hadn't noticed before.
'' What happened to your eyes? Don't tell me you got an implant as well. At this rate I am going to be the only ninja without a special eye'', she said in surprise. She had known from the start that Myoto was different, and had suspected a lot more, so she was quite eager to find out what this was.
She noticed Yatho building chakra and turned around to face him.
'' You don't have to protect me, Myoto is my friend and squadmate. And an awesome shinobi. He has accomplished more than me'', Noa began to laugh after this a little, '' And if not, I think I would have a better chance at beating him since I am Oinin''.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:56 am
User Image Zin smiled lightly and nodded as he pulled his bone all the way in."I just....wanted to make sure."He said softly as the boy was just being cautious. Even though the odds were greatly against him he still would've tempted to strike as who couldn't blame on from being cautious. Even as they spoke a war was still going on at the Hokage tower and he couldn't necceasrily do anything but watch;the feeling was sick. But his eyes flashed a little when he heard her speak about being an Oinin. That was what the boy's goals was to be,"An.....Oinin?"Yatho asked softly as he sat up a little straight,being quite interested.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff