Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:58 pm
He'd be able to feel her entire form shaking in his grasp. She was so lost in thought right now, her mind wasn't even allowing her to think of really anything, just see that image in her mind over, and over again.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image

Jako flew as close as he could get to the den in his form and flew down to the ground, landing on both of his feet, placing down Lia as well. Then once he let her down, he then let the light change him back, covering him in the gleaming sunlight again, before he came back into his original form. He was back to his wolf form and sighed softly. He looked to Lia and glanced away, knowing what her reaction could be and said softly,"I know you cannot believe me nor trust me now that you've seen my other form....I'm sorry..." He said softly and glanced to her one last time, before he turned away, walking the opposite direction."This is why I became an outsider....why I wasn't allowed in my last pack..." He added as he walked away.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:12 pm
Missy nodded, “Yeah, I understand…” she sighed as she returned Riza’s nuzzle, “and I think Lia does want help but she has weird ways of showing it…I mean, she wouldn’t leave me here with you guys if she didn’t trust you, I would have been be dragged away from here by now…” she knew how Lia was, and Lia went trough a lot to protect her, and Lia had the funniest ways of showing it. She sighed again, feeling really bad; she was just realizing that running off with out someone with her would be stupid. Especially with so many nets around, “And I won’t be running around with out someone with me. I’ve finally learned my lesson about that…” she said aloud to one in particular. She also realized that everyone seemed to be in so much stress and she didn’t want to worry the heck out of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:16 pm
Pawing his leg with her bad one she looked at him and limped over to him, before jumping and trying to get him down. She smiled and placed her head on him.
"Jako, I grew up with you, you are the last person I'd turn on in my life. Don't leave..."
She winced, and moved off of him, and sat down, holding her bad paw off the ground and licking it lightly.
"thanks..."
She said weakly, a word she used very rarely...

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:22 pm
Joko Marish

Jako felt her paw on his and then herself on him as he soon was on the ground. He smiled and felt her head against hers. He heard her an replied,"I won't.....I wanted to protect you with my life....even if I was to die....I wanted you to be alive...so you could have the family you want..." He said softly to her and then sat up just as she did and walked over to her, nuzzling her cheek lightly and licked it as well."Your welcome..." He said softly to her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:25 pm
"How did you....."

She couldn't finish her sentence as he licked her cheek.....she had never told him she had wanted a pup of her own....ever.....

"I never told you.....I never said I ......"

Unable to find the proper words, she just kind of slunked down on the ground looking at him in complete and total shock.

((im tired, and i have work tommorow, so I will be heading in for the night. Happy holidays for anyone who is Jewish))  

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:36 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to her and smiled lightly."Let's just say...alittle birdy told me....I am an angel after all..." He said smirking slightly and nuzzled her cheek.

((Alright, I'll see you tomorrow or whenever you get on then. Sorry about that last one....I think I did a little godmod there because I don't have mind reading powers on Jako. sorry..>.< ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:41 pm
((Shrugs* it isnt the end of the world (this time)))

Smiling and finding food already there for the pups she smiled. It had meant others had gone out hunting. Moving inside she collapsed and relaxed. She was lost, confused, hurt, and content at the same time if thta ws possible.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:45 pm
Joko Marish

Jako followed after her and lied down behind her, placing his head on her back, smiling as he was glad that she didn't care that he was half angel half wolf.

((Ok cool. lol. Yeah, not this time. xD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:04 pm
((uh, guys, you just broke a major rule there.
o.o;

No more than 4 posts between two people, remember?
The thread might get deleted.))  

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:11 pm
(( really? I never knew that was a rule...))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:13 pm
((
Quote:
~Don't run away with the plot-
Don't do more than four posts between you and another person at a time (thats two for each of you) if you do one on one rps in a public plot, you're gonna lose all the other players, and make them feel discouraged. no one wants to read 3 pages between two people talking.

Quoted from the guild rules thread))  

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:18 pm
(( Oh, I hope it doesn't get deleted, we'll have to start over... cry ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:30 pm
((I apologize....it was my fault, I guess I got carried away and wanted to see what would happen next. Sorry..))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:36 am
User Image

((Ah, I missed that rule myself Brili, thanks for posting it. It should be ok though this one time though since it's only a few of us and they were RPing between each other. Should be ok, just this once. I'll make my post later in the morning.))

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games