Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:19 pm
((He won't be able to kill me, but I'm going tot stop talking.I don't need enemys in this village, but hey if your going to kill people I will gladly help))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:24 pm
(Hmm. You seem too over confident. I will be able to kill you in the Exams legally. You better hope we don't get paired up.)  

ThePonySlaystation

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:27 pm
The Nekkid Hero
(Hmm. You seem too over confident. I will be able to kill you in the Exams legally. You better hope we don't get paired up.)

((I second this))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:29 pm
((I don't know if I'm going to be in these exams, I have to see how much training I can do,also if your going to kill misa let me help so I can have her eyes.Also if anyones is going to attack some one else and you want some help I will gladly help but I want the headband to whoever I kill))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:30 pm
tc_pistols
The Nekkid Hero

((I second this))

((I don't, my character's too light hearted to kill. but he can try to beat the crap out of him if need be))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:31 pm
KaiKousecgen
((I don't know if I'm going to be in these exams, I have to see how much training I can do,also if your going to kill misa let me help so I can have her eyes.Also if anyones is going to attack some one else and you want some help I will gladly help but I want the headband to whoever I kill))
((why do you want implants so badly?))  

hentaiprince

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:32 pm
(Kai: No. It's going to be a 1v1 one fight. I hate 2v1 unless the person is a Jinchuuriki, Angel Host or Cure Mark bearer. They then have that little edge. And I'll take her out when she has a Mangekyou, so I can have Eternals.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:36 pm
Sarium started to laugh extremly hard his puppets had poofed away and back into his scroll. He continued to laugh and ended up on his hands and knees crying cause he was laughing so hard, when he finally clamed down he looked at Kai "Don't piss your pants you little b***h" he said then looked at Jin "Kid I like you attitude if you were a puppet user i would train you, Kai I'm not gonna train you cause you don't show any potential" he said and laughed.  

irishshamrock12

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:37 pm
Shadow looked to Jin, and as he pushed off from the table slumped over slightly. As he straightened, an item flew quickly at Jin. It was flying towards his forehead. If it hit, it wouldn't hurt much, seeing as how it was the headband. "Take that, unless Sarium has any complaints." Shadow said, then went back to leaning against the table and chewing his sendon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:40 pm
I want implants cus it makes training easier, and shorter.I am pretty new to rping so the least amout of posting will be the best.That the only reason.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:42 pm
Jin smiled as the man called Kai a b***h. He then lost his smile as the man began to talk to him. "If I was a puppet user, well, I wouldn't be in Sound. I hear that Sand has better training for Puppet Masters. Oh well. " Jin said with a small grin on the left side of his face. He then lost the grin like he lost the smile and bowed. "I thank you sir for your gracious comment. Also, the b*tch thing was funny." He said politely. As the headband wrapped around his forehead, the tips would be met by Jin's hand. He then smiled as he tied it up and gave the man a thumbs up. "Thank you Sensei. Hey Puppet Man, what do you prefer to be called by, Splinter or Woody?" He said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:43 pm
((what implants you have has nothing to do with how many posts it takes you to learn jutsu))  

hentaiprince

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:46 pm
Kai looked mad."Are you serious Sarium? What's that suspose to mean?" Kai then turned and went to sit in a desk.

((Yea but with sharigan you can just copy jutsu and you have it down))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:47 pm
((ok so your just lazy rolleyes ))  

hentaiprince

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:47 pm
KaiKousecgen
I want implants cus it makes training easier, and shorter.I am pretty new to rping so the least amout of posting will be the best.That the only reason.

(Than instead of the Seki Reigan, it would have been wiser to have gotten the Sharingan, don't you think?

Hentai: Yeah, but you can simply roll a die and then get the jutsu without the work.

Firu: Could you possibly show Jin some Genjutsu you know? If I want to unlock my Mengekyou, I need a minimum of 10 copied for the Incompleted version... And I can make friends and kill them if that is required. No problem for me. I really would rather not, but it must happen eventually. Also, I realize Shadow is a wolf, so if Kowaii could come in, if that is your main. It was the first sensei to post so that is my guess... )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games