Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:48 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto was excited at Nanashi's compliment."Thank you, Nanashi-kun. Do you have any puppets?"

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:38 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio glanced at Makota. "Whose the new dude?" he asked out loud, naturally assuming Mokota was a guy from her tom-boyish appearance.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:42 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto looked over at the new person and frowned. {Oh well, not everyone is like Nanashi-kun}She sat quiet, it's best to just roll with it.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:47 pm
((You uhh....kinda posted the same thing as your last post...))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:54 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((You uhh....kinda posted the same thing as your last post...))
((I edited it, i was quoting myself for the format))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:01 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

((I figured as much. lol))

Yukio froze up a bit at Makoto's frown. "H-Hey, what did I do? Is it something I said?" He moved a bit closer to Makoto, squinting his eyes as he stared at her face. "Is it possible that I robbed you before?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:04 pm

"You better not have!"Makoto said with indigniation."Who are you anyways? This man was weird, but then again, so was she. All the same, she took a step back.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio took a step back as well. "Ah! You're right, where are my manners?" He swept an arm across his body and took a noble bow. "I am Yukio Mousu, youngest son of the Mousu family, and accomplished writer." he stood up straight again, making his red hair fall across his face. "And...you are?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:24 pm

"M-Makoto Kurosawa."She blushed slightly."You're a writer? Your too young, how can you expect me to believe that?"Her fingers pointed to OCHO as she attached the chakra strings. She started to play around with him as she talked to Yukio."What are you doing here?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:42 pm
KImochi saw the man and realized that he knew Nanashi. It wouldn't be a surprise exactly because of his rank , but Kimo suspected he was the puppet master. Kimochi layed back and listened, he knew if he approached him, then there would be useless exchange of voice.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:42 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Hey, I'm fifteen you know, I'm not too young to do anything." Yukio grinned, "Writing isn't my only talent either, I think you'll find that I'm good at a lot of things." He smiled. "As for what I'm doing here, it doesn't sound like a very welcoming question but I'll answer it all the same." Yukio raised and showed Makoto his hand. A small hole was implanted right in the middle of his palm. "I'm here to better learn how to use this thing. What are you doing here?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:08 pm
"Yukio, enough flirting. Especially with my students. I don't want them caught up with...YOU." Nanashi said, as he was in his meditative position. His legs were crossed, as he kept his fingers in a circular position across his lap. He breathed slowly, and almost inaudibly, even to enhanced hearing. "To answer your previous question, Makoto, no, I do not possess any developed puppets. Though, I will confer with my puppet masters to see if I can study the art of puppet building with them. After that, I could possibly create puppets for you, Pri and Kimochi." Nanashi could hear the slight whistling of wind as it crept into the arm cannon in Yukio's hand. "And Yukio, if you wish me to train you to gain such knowledge, then show respect for my village and those in it, or face the consequences of such." Nanashi seemed to be an immovable object, that only the mouth moved.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:26 pm

Makoto stuck her tongue out at Yukio.{Serves him right!}She turned back to Nanashi."I don't really need you to build me one, I was just wondering, because you are really smart in the subject."She went and sat down next to Nanashi again, waiting for the puppet master to show up.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:45 pm
"Thank you for the compliment, but puppetry is not in my strong field of expertise. I know a little on the subject, but we all know a little of something, right?" Nanashi said as his immovable face formed into a smile for a moment, then went back to the emotionless expression. "And besides, I like to provide my students with little gifts that will help them better themselves." He quickly formed a seal and allowed his hands to go back to resting. A shadow clone appeared and left the area.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:53 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Who's flirting!? I'm not gay!" Yukio shouted at Nanashi. He was still under the impression that Makoto was a boy.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games