Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:59 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ralf smirked a little and shrugged."Yea, the girls hall is down this one"
He said, using hand expressions to show the way."And turn the left
corner.And, my name is Raffaello, or Ralf for short."
He said.He heard
is brother, Rath."Yea, Rath? He asked.He felt Jessi move away,
upset about her sister letting a vampire bite her.Ralf was a little
disappointed how she felt about the vampires, but hopefully she'll get
more used to it.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:03 pm
Vincent

Vincent looked around his room and found yet another one of his brothers shirts... The dark side rushed out. "Alright! Someone's gonna die!" He growled and opened his door and threw the shirt out. It landed on the tile floor and burst into a black flame... "I hope it was one of their favourites!" He hissed and looked up. He then cleared his throat and backed up into his room with a dip of his head.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:06 pm
Cheryl~

She then saw Vincent throwing a temper tantrum she needed to talk to someone.. she felt so terrible... She decided to walk to him. " Are you mad...?" She sniffled with water coming down from her eyes to her chin.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:11 pm
Rath rounded the corner to see his brother talking with the humans, the one that was bleeding didn't seem to be marked by him, "you really should stop the bleeding," he said watching it run down her neck, "bandages" he looked away and seemed to speek to no one as a black figgure appeared next to him and hande him a first aide box before vanishing, he tossed it at Raffaello, "Fix it please," he said stepping from the door, "i havent eaten in a few days" he said, sounding rude only because he was fighting his need, he turened to walk back to the kitchen.  

RathLeigh

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:15 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

There's no way in the heaven or hell that she'll get over the vampires. She loathes them. Jessi wouldn't mind leaving, not speaking. She heard a loud yell. She turned her head. A boy, whom blew a shirt into flames. "See? They even destroy inanimate objects!" She hollered. She looked at the one who gave Ralph bandages. Jessi followed him. She was intrigued at his own will. "Why are you fighting it? Aren't you suppose to be like, going on a rampage?" She asked.

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC:]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:16 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

Ralf turned around again, and watched as Vincent burned up someones
shirt.He raised an eyebrow."Well then.That was unexpected... sort
of."
He said."Jeez, everyone is such in a bad mood today, aren't
they?"
He said, leaning against the wall.The flame went out, leaving a
terrible smell.Ralf caught the bandages box."I don't need it" he
said.Ralf walked over to her, which she was now in front of Vincents
room, and turned her around to face him.Ralf placed his hand on the bite
marks and healed it.He took a tissue out of his pocket and wiped the
blood off her neck and his hand.Then wiped off her tear."Better?"
He asked.Ralf had a better control over his feeding and bloodlust than the
others.

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:19 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin's song finished and another round of applause filled the area. He smiled yet again and started to kneel to his violin case to pack up. But then he heard sounds of sadness coming from the crowd. He raised his head to see the sad faces of the audience. They want more. He stood with violin and bow in hands on the fountain. He put one finger up to signal that he was only going to do one more song. The crowd nodded in agreement. Justin thought about his final song for a moment. He then tuned and played his final song. This song had an array of emotions floating out of the small instrument. Justin played it with grace and happiness. During the song, he started to move with the music. He wandered with the melody, coming up to the many different faces in the audience. He went up to children who laughed and smiled at his act. When he went up to the occasional young lady, she became infatuated with the lovely man who decided to play just for her. Everywhere he went, joy was spread and happiness was shown on. This warm feeling from of accomplishment is one I don't wish to forget soon.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:20 pm
Cheryl~

She nodded still so upset now her sister which was so close to her is very mad at her for trying to help someone that needed it the most, and look down with shame all over her face. her bangs hid her eyes so no one can see her feel ashamed  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:26 pm
Rath looked at the small girl that had adressed him, "why did you want me to go on a rampage?" he asked her, his violet eyes meeting hers with simmilar intrigue, "im just a little over hungry cause i haven't eaten in a few days cause some vampires don't like to finnish there paper work" he sighed thinking about the volumes of records his mother had failed to finnish, "someone has to run this kingdom"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:28 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages.....

Hotaru sighed, "Well, anyway, thanks Ralf. I'm heading back to my room, I'm ready to play on my guitar again. Later."

Then Hotaru turned and started off in the direction that the vamp told her to head in. Well, maybe not ALL fang-faces are bad. He seemed like he would be a great friend. As long as it wasn't that arrogant p***k Sigfried. Hotaru would rather sew her scalp to a couch with steel wire then let him feed off of her. Both sounded just as appealing. Little did the feisty little red-head know that whilst she was brooding over how much she detests a certain vampire, she took a few wrong turns and soon found her self hopelessly lost.

"........Goddammit."

But it still explodes.......

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:29 pm
Vincent

Vincent was very confused that the girl was crying... Had he hurt her when he bit her and she lied about feeling fine? He was angry because Raff wiped away her tear... Though through all that emotion his pallid face stayed calm... "Sorry about that...er... Breakdown... One of the maids put one of my brother's shirts in my room..." He muttered and brushed past both of them... "You two have fun... Introduce yourselves..." He hissed the last part and walked down stairs... He was going to play the piano now...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:31 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessi looked at him. "No, I do not." She said, meeting his eyes. "Cant you take a break? Drink someone?" She asked. "That someone isn't you. You're aren't the oldest? Right? It's only right that the oldest has to take the throne." She stopped. "Or you could, I mean. I dont think.. whatshisname wont do it." She smiled a bit. "Wait, where is your mom? I believe she hasn't come out yet.."

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC:]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:32 pm
Cheryl~

" Wait! Please!" She ran over trying to catch up.. great... she upset both people now... she could tell by his face he was upset with something... she now felt like a sword stabbed her and she ran downstairs to go outside to go to the garden to calm down. This is why she rather be alone.. it was better that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:35 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

Ralf nodded."Good." He waved bye the Hotaru, and Jessi
disappeared after Rath.Raffaello took a few steps back from her, and
looked at Vincent as he spoke, then brushed past him.Ralf didn't
understand, but ignore it anyways.She ran after him, so now the hall was
empty.Ralf turned around and opened the door next to Vincents.His
brother was still here."Enjoying quietness?" He asked him.Ralf
opened his closet and took his guitar out.He tuned some of the strings,
and started playing random notes, which didn't sound bad at all.

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:37 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Finally, the concert was over. Justin was almost overwhelmed by the sound of clapping from the crowd. He felt tired and decided to head home now. He went to his case and placed the bow gently inside. As he was about to close it, a small vampire girl came up to him and handed him a loaf of bread. He smiled in gratitude at her and stroked her hair. She blushed and ran back to her mother with a grin. He placed the bread in the case and closed it. Carrying his case in one hand and his violin in the other, Justin walked back to the alleyway he entered from. The little girl tried to follow him but when she looked down the alleyway, he was gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin reappeared on the outskirts of town. He ran home before anybody could spot him. He used the shadows to make him return to his hidden sanctuary. He removed the vials of blood from his trench coat. Looks like I didn't need you right now. He changed back into his other clothing and returned everything, including mask and top hat, to its proper place. He opened the violin case to view his profits. There was so much money in there! A couple bottles of blood were in there too, along with the loaf of bread. Busy night. He removed his earnings from the case, placed the instrument inside, and put it in the back of the wardrobe. He placed a couple bottles of blood in the cabinet and kept one for himself. I can keep it in my room. Justin took out a small chest and placed his money inside. He then put it in a secret place. The loaf of bread was picked up by Justin, who also had the blood bottle in his hands. With that, he made sure everything was secure again before traveling through his beloved shadows towards his room.

...Am I really the monster they say?

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games