Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Hana laughed a little and scooted herself back. 'Is by the wall ok?' she looked at him, still unable to beleive she'd just accepted to sleep with him... even if thats all there was to it, to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:46 pm

"It doesn't matter to me." he replied. "Whatever makes you more comfortable. I can curl up pretty tightly, so space isn't really an issue." he said as he got up, stretched, and paced down the spot he was going to sleep in, then curled up and laid his head on his paws.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:57 pm
Hana slid under the covers. Watching as he curled up, she smiled. turning on her side, her back to the wall, she curled up as well, in her usual sleeping position. 'Goodnight, Shane,' she said softly, an closed her eyes. She was interedted to see what sort of dreams she'd have tonight.

((OOC: I'll be afk for about 30 minutes...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:58 pm
(( OOC - why does everything happen when I'm not here, and how come I always make the last post of the day? D= ))
Zann walked out of his room and heard talking come from a room. He heard a boy and a girl talking about sleeping with each other. "I should ru-" But Zann stopped mid-sentence. He didn't want them, or anybody else, to hear what he was saying. 'I should ruin this relationship. Just for the fun of it.' Zann thought. 'But how?' That was the question. He hid behind the corner and did a hear-enhancing spell on himself. 'This should be fun....' Zann thought.
(( OOC - This better not be the last post of the day ))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:03 pm

"'Night, Hana." Shane replied. His acute animal senses picked up a presence outside the door. He growled at the presence threateningly. "Whoever it is, I don't need to go berserk tonight." he thought. "If you know what's good for you, you'll leave. he told the person outside his door.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:09 pm
Zann was surprised when the boy growled at the girl and told her to the leave after telling her good night. Then he realized that the boy was talking to him. "Oh well." Zann said to himself, too soft for anybody to hear. Then he dicided to have a little fun. "Oh yeah? Bring it on!" He told the boy inside.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Shane, angered at the boy's nerve, told Hana: "Stay here. This'll be over in no time." He then jumped off the bed, morphed into his human form and opened the door. Seeing that it was Zann, he said: "What the Hellfire do you want with me?" he glared at Zann. "If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get. Just meet me outside in the sparring fields." he said with a glint in his eye. He relished the prospect of a good fight, and hoped that this loser wasn't too much of a pushover.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:17 pm
Aaliyah was on her broom and looking at the map "Hmmm...So I take right then a left then 3 lefts after that...WAIT A SECOND! I just went in a square! then looked around and spotted a door that just stood out and she landed in front of it"Oh! Here it is!!".She walked in and dropped her stuff then laid on her bed and fell asleep.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:19 pm
Zann was definitly satisfied with the boy's answer. "Okay. Be there in five." Zann said to him, not looking mad or angered at all, but with a smirk on his face. He snapped his fingers and a spark flew at the boy's nose. Zann then walked away casually.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Alex heard Zann yelling at someone and decided to watch to see what was going on and also to make sure to he didn't burn the school. "Oh Hello Zann,What are you doing?" she asked as he walked by.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Shane brushed off the spark and walked back into the room. "Sorry, Hana, but circumstances require me to leave for now. I'll be back soon though, so don't worry too badly." said to Hana, even though she was sleeping. He closed his eyes, and morphed into wolf form. He shook his coat, then raced down the opposite direction that Zann went. He eventually came across an opening into the sparring fields. He leaped out onto the closest arena and, noticing that Zann wasn't there yet, sat back on his haunches.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Lucien decided to take a last-minute stroll through the grounds before heading off to bed. He snapped his fingers and appeared somewhere near the sparring grounds. He walked past and saw, to his surprise, a cobalt blue wolf sitting on one of the arenas, seemingly waiting for someone. He shook his head. "Seeing things..." he mumbled to himself. He chanced another look at the arena and saw the wolf, still sitting there. "Bah. I gotta lay off the magic. It's starting to affect my head." he grumbled and stalked off into the night.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:30 pm
Zann soon realized that he had gone the wrong way. So he decided to use the window. He started toopen it, but stopped. 'Did somebody just speak telapathicly to me?' Zann thought. But he didn't care if someone did. Zann opened the window all the way, and jumped out. At the last second, he said his fire spell and fire shot out of his shoes, not harming his feet-wraps at all. This slowed down his fall, and he landed perfectly on the sparring field on the opposite side as Shane. "Shall we?" Zann asked, and tilted his head and smirked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:31 pm
((Hahahahaha!! Nice one Lord Malaroth!!))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:34 pm
Alex looked out the window and and looked at Zann because she heard him thinking Yes somebody did! Look up. She thought-spoke to him as she waved at him from the window.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games