Welcome to Gaia! ::

Consiarge University-For kids of the supernatural

Back to Guilds

Have no friends because people are scared of you? come here. 

Tags: university, magic, powers, people, anime 

Reply Classes (dont have to go to class but they are here for whenever you feel like it)
~ Combat Class ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:19 pm
"Good. I didnt want it to be that easy."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:20 pm

"I haven't even broken a sweat yet" He said with a laugh. He took his sword from his side and unsheathed it. He held it like a cane, the tip on the floor.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:22 pm
"Oh, so you wanna play that game." Belder smiles evily. "Im glad. That ones my favorite." He spins his sword in his hand and then swings it downward at Sean, knowing hell either dodge or parry.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:24 pm
((gtg for a bit ill be bak laterr))  

Doublenice
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:26 pm
Doublenice
((gtg for a bit ill be bak laterr))
(K)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:28 pm

(( Well, you do know you are battling someone who does use swords. So, my moves will be a bit complicated. xD))

Sean chuckled lightly at the simple move he made. He put his pummel facing his left hand, Belder's blade hitting it downwards, while his blocked it horizontally. He straightened his pummel, his blade would go in a slash at his stomach, from left to right. aiming to make a gash down his stomach. The way he slashed his blade, it left a huge opening for a strike.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 pm
Belder smiled, spun around, struck Seans blade from underneath and pushed it upward, getting into Seans face and kneeing him in the stomach. (your not the only one buddy.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:35 pm

(( Good, then this will be interesting ))

Sean laughed, it was not very smart to get very close to him. He aimed to bite his neck, but that was only a distraction. With his blade, he aimed to twist his blade form behind him and stab him in the back. This made running backwards, a bar option. He took the knee to the stomach.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:37 pm
Belder twisted his blade so that it forced Sean to loosen his grip on his and aimed a strike at the tendons in the wrist of his sword hand,at the same time shoving the pommel into his adam's apple.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Sean jumped back, avoiding both strikes. He took a second blade form his other sheath. He ran at Belder, aiming an X slash at him. His feet where ready to jump. and at the position his blade was at, he would have to act quickly.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 pm
Just before Sean moves his blade for the cut Belder takes advantage of the opening and snaps one blade with a strong down cut and knocks the other backwards with the counter up slash.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:45 pm
Rado was getting really bored because all the hits kept getting resisted... he slunk in the seat looking at the clock  

SoldierOfDark
Crew

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:47 pm
"Dont fall asleep yet Rado. something tells me he this is just getting good. Which is great becuse im getting bored just playing with Sean. Just like i know hes bored playing with me." Belder looks at Sean. "Arnt you Leech?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:49 pm
Rado sighed and stared at the clock  

SoldierOfDark
Crew

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:51 pm

The swords clanked together, locked. Sean forced his blades up, which would force Belder's up as well.He jumped and aimed a roundhouse kick to his head. "You read my mind". He said with a laugh.

Classes (dont have to go to class but they are here for whenever you feel like it)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games