Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:55 pm
Aki sighed at the order, he had anticipated it but it still was a chore. "As you wish lord Otokage" He turned to Kai a grimace on his face "A order's a order kid, no matter how distasteful" He started to gather chakra into the cannon in his left arm as he walked towards the child, watching his every movement waiting for Kai's reaction. With his free hand he reached into his pouch and pulled out a shuriken, rubbing it with his thumb. Sorry kid but its over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:10 pm
((Just to let y'all know Kai ran from Amegakure to Konohanagakure to here soo fatigue should be a factor))

Narkosa looked around as everything was about to begin "All right sir thank you for your help I must be going thank you for your help," with that being said Narkosa walk back home.  

Narkosa2512

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:12 pm
Kai saw Aki holding the kunai in his hand so he was ready to dodge when ever he attacked."Ok make your move." Kai smiled as he waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:15 pm
KaiKousecgen
Kai knew was Aki was doing so he quickly jumped back and prepared to dodge it."Ok make your move."

((Since I am here I am going to refine each of your post to see any thing against the rules. BS!!!!!!!!!! How do you know he has a cannon arm?))  

irishshamrock12

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:18 pm
KaiKousecgen
Kai knew was Aki was doing so he quickly jumped back and prepared to dodge it."Ok make your move."

((Err how would you know what I was doing? You have no sharingan or byakugan to see my chakra flow making it impossible to tell that Im gathering it in my arm cannon which btw your rpc has no clue I have a arm cannon? All you know is im walking towards you rubbing a shuriken))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm
((Its editted......))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:45 pm
Aki rushed forward getting closer and closer until he was in range and threw up his left arm aiming for Kai's lower leg shooting a wall of air towards him at high speeds. The blast was aimed low enough that part of it hit the ground creating billowing clouds of dust blocking lines of sight between them. He then side armed the shuriken to the left of where Kai had been standing before the cloud of dust and started to form hand seals.

((If you get hit by that blast of air your screwed Kai, You cant see me or the shuriken so counter attacking is going to be shooting in the dark. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:50 pm
Kai quickly did a side flip to the left aavoiding the air blast and the kunai in all."Kai landed on his feet and walkeda couple steps to the left trying to find Aki."So let me guess ultimate air cutter....The move you just used. I'm going to learn that soon even if Firu won't teach me." Kai smiled an innoccent smile.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:55 pm
((More bs you jsut got hit by the shurikan he threw it to your left and you went to the left, that sucks for you, I even told you before details will get your RPCs killed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:02 pm
Aki finished the hand seals almost as soon as Kai opened his mouth and used Kawarimi no Jutsu to switch places with him and his shuriken which had traveled only a few feet past Kai before Aki switched places with it. He hit the ground forming the single seal necessary for Kage Mane no Jutsu. His shadow rocketed forward using the shadow from the dust cloud as an extension it would reach Gai's shadow in about a second.

((The dust cloud would stop you from seeing me switch places with the shuriken, also you wouldnt notice my shadow creeping up on you out of the corner of your eye due to the fact that its using the clouds shadow to travel.
Am I wrong in my reasoning Irish?)  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:04 pm
irishshamrock12
((More bs you jsut got hit by the shurikan he threw it to your left and you went to the left, that sucks for you, I even told you before details will get your RPCs killed.

((Actually he's all good I threw it to my left and he dodged to his left meaning he dodged to my right avoiding both attacks))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:13 pm
((No your reasoning is right and okay))  

irishshamrock12

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:20 pm
irishshamrock12
((No your reasoning is right and okay))

((See I'm not that dumb and also sorry for taking a while I started in a new guild))

Kai made a set of signs as he jumpped into the air and pointed his hand to the cloud of smoke."Air cutter." A strong burst of wind exploded from Kais hand and engaged the smoke. After the wind was gone the smoke was pretty much cleared out.Kai then started to search for Aki.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:39 pm
Nanashi quickly became bored with this fight and instead moved off the puppet to practice some jutsu. Not quite sure what he wanted to practice with, he walked to a corner of the room that was shrouded with foliage. He pulled out some scrolls and layed them to rest in a tree allowing for the scroll to unfurl and let the script be read. He quickly ran through the jutsu he knew and then looked to the earth styled scroll. "I need to learn some chuunin leveled earth techniques." Nanashi said. He knew that he was far behind in his jutsus, but realized that he had made it this far with the few that he knew, so it wasn't all bad.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items