Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:38 pm
Lerista was still taken aback as she embraced him. He had expected hatred, anger many things. But this wasnt one of them. Though it was a good choice he made picking her as she didnt fight him. He wrapped his own arms around her and smiled as he felt her soft form in his arms. "I dont know...I'm nothing special." He would make sure she stayed here at this rate. Slave she may be, but he liked it when the slave was this...warm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:50 pm
Shiva smiled. "It has to be something..." She yawned as she felt like falling asleep in his arms. "Seems like something took a lot out of me....I feel so tired..." Shiva suddenly snapped out of it when she heard a female scream. She let go of Lerista. "Kess...? That sounded like...Kess's voice...?" She stood up quickly. "I have to go see!"  

shivawolf1

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:59 pm
Lerista felt himself warm up a bit as he felt her falling asleep in her arms. Upon hearing the scream he silently cursed to himself. Had one of them taken one already, bad timing. Either way he stood up and walked with her back downstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:03 pm
Xiallen continued to rub his temples hoping no one woke up "Ugh..please dont wake anyone up.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:06 pm
Shiva managed to bring herself back to where she started. The cage. She saw Kess in one too breathing heavily and holding the collar around her neck. "KESS!!!" Shiva ran up to the cage and got down on her knees while holding on to the bars. "Are you ok Kess...? Who did this...?" She turned around to see another man sitting in a chair just like Lerista had done to her. Shiva got up and started for the man in the chair. "You! You hurt her didn't you...?!?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:13 pm
Lerista came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind pulling her back a bit. "Careful Shiva...not everybody here is as kind as I am." He looked over at him and raised an eyebrow wondering.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:17 pm
Xial noticed a girl walked towards her he pulled his pistol from his belt "I wouldnt try that.." He noticed lerista "You have a fiesty one lerista.." He sat back down and flipped the pistol around his finger softly "Dont worry girl i havent hurt her..except the shock collar.." He grinned slightly  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:24 pm
Shiva glared at him. "Don't you dare hurt her anymore! She hasn't done anything to diserve it! And if I find out that you did hurt her...I'll kill you!" A tear slipped from her eye as she looked over at Kess again. She gave a slight wave and mouthed the words 'I'll be back for you.' Shiva turned and looked at Lerista. "Why is she here?"  

shivawolf1

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:27 pm
Xial almost pulled the trigger at her but helped himself back "b***h..dont talk to me like that or you'll be worse then her!"" Xial closed his eyes and crossed his legs  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 pm
Shiva wanted so badly to take her sword and stab the little batstured. "What did you just call me...?" She held her hand up in front of her face as if she were a cat getting ready to claw someones face off. "Your no better than me so I don't see why you think you can treat me like a piece of trash!"  

shivawolf1

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 pm
He frowned a bit at him and shook his head. He didnt want her to try and fight him, he knew he would kill her. He pulled her with him back a bit and tried to soothe her. "He must have wanted her like I wanted you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:37 pm
Xial shot the wall next to her head missing barely "Dont think you can win girl..no matter what weapon you have i...will Kill you! " Xial looked at Lerista "Take this girl away before i blow her brains out.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:48 pm
Shiva grew wide eyed as the bullet hit the wall behind her. Her expression suddenly changed to hate as she began to speak. "I meant what I said about hurting her. If you do I will kill you. You talk big but yet you know nothing." Shiva was pulled out of the room as she finished her last sentence. "Kess...I'm sorry you got dragged into this like me...and its all my fault..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:49 pm
Xial sighed and sat down rubbing his temples slightly he set his Desert eagle down next to him "Stupid girl..she doesnt realize i couldve blown her head off.." He yawned and crossed his legs slightly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:59 pm
Lerista shook his head and growled. "HEY, try not to kill the one I snatched up please. Just because you have a gun doesnt mean you should shoot everybody who bad talks ya." He shook his head and started to drag her away. "Besides you wouldnt like it if I shot those you brought in." He took her out of the room and towards his own again. "Look avoid him, he is a bad seed. And no it isnt your fault, this is just something that happened."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games