Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:42 pm
"Alright then." She huffed. After Nan petted the cats once more she stood up and faced Xaviar. ". .Um, where do i stay?" She asked. This doesn't feel like I'm a slave. . she thought a little confused. I guess not yet though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:44 pm
“Very well then.” She told Daisuke. The smile David put on here face by watching him eat was enormous. “You may go to sleep too, David if you like” She asked. “Every thing can be done when you wake, if you would rather that?”  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:48 pm
Daisuke sighed slightly "Sure..but where presay is my room..? I would truly like to sleep.....i'm tired.." His stomach growled slightly louder he looked around "Wheres the bathroom..?" he made an excuse for his stomach growling "Those noodles didnt make my stomach feel too right.." he said knowing he might be caught lieing he grinned to himself  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:49 pm
"Alright." He walks down teh rest of the hallway gesturing toward the bathroom and so on. HE opens a door to her room.The room had a bed,a bathroom, a chest,closet,lamp and night stand,a window adn a tv. "Unfortunatly i dont have any clothes in your size beside night gowns and pjs."  

MrCoconutKitty

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:52 pm
"yes please where may i stay tell me and ill find it." he said with a sleepy grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:55 pm
"That's alright" Nan replied simply. She stepped in the room and looked around. Then she sat on the bed. "This kind of looks like my room. I mean from before." She told him. "So what do i do around here? I guess. . Well I am your slave."  

Apple_Gel3

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:00 pm
“Why don’t you eat, Daisuke? I know your hungry. It is a gift, please eat something. I have never meat a slave that refuses a gift from there master.” She was silent for a minute, thinking “At least take a plate of food to you room and eat it there… Ill take you to your rooms.” She stude up pushing the seat away from the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:00 pm
He shrugs "Meger tasks.Clean teh house, set the table,Help Mr.Jhonsan, feed the cats,adn teh occasional getting me more blood." he says not reaviling the true meaning she was here.  

MrCoconutKitty

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:04 pm
Daisuke finally gave into to the tempting food he glared slightly but grabbed a plate of food and sat down "I'll eat here for a minute.." he looked at her then looked away and whispered to himself "Thanks.." He ate the turkey leg slowly then smiled "this is so good..who made this?" He finished about half of his turkey leg alittle bit of his mashed potatoes and very few green beans "Thank you.." He stood up and waited for her to show him his room slowly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:07 pm
"Oh. .Well those are quite easy things." Nan told him. Those things are what I do - did at home anyway. "Getting you blood. .?" She asked cautiously.  

Apple_Gel3

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:10 pm
"From a store about 10 blocks down.But well get to that when it happens.Liek i told your friend, im not going to hurt you." he smiles and leaves the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:17 pm
Iskara was happy to see him eat. “Chef Anna made the food tonight.” Standing in the corner the maid Anna smiled. Iskara picked up here cup, it was gold and hade a ruby in it. “Come now, I will show you your rooms.” As she promised there rooms where in different wings all together. “This way. Now there is one room open next to mine and another on the other side of the house. which of you would like the one near me?” she asked sipping from the cup. Walking out of the room. “I must warn you though, NEVER come in to my room uninvited. That is all you need to know.”  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:19 pm
Nan watched as Xaviar walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. Tell me later huh? She went into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. How gross. .I'm all dirty. . She decided she should take a shower first out of all things. Nan turned on the shower and went to go get some clothes to change in for after.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:19 pm
Daisuke nodded his head slightly "I dont care...i just dont like to be bothered when alone that much...i'm trying to figure out my powers so i'll choose the room next to yours if i may because no one would know if i got harmed from my powers.." he said sadly then walked over to anna and smiled slightly "That was very good food chef anna" he sighed slightly after that and looked at iskara  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:22 pm
He sits on teh couch and grabs a picture of a small girl smiling with him.He stares for a long moment and a tear drops down his cheeck. Linda...........Im so sorry....... He thinks and wipes teh tear away andtakes another gulp of his bottle of blood.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games