Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:06 pm
User Image
Julian gratefully took the plate and began to eat, not realizing now hungry he actually was. He was about half way through his meal when Sonija suddenly asked a hard question whic made Julian stop for a moment. "No, I dont. He is about as dead as they come at this point, after missing and arm and his head, not to mention all of those cuts that now adorn most of that corpse." Julian said, making sure to say corpse and not him, only furthering his feeling that the demon was truly dead. With that Julian went back to eating his meal, quickly putting it away within moments. Julian then slowly stood up, placing his plate in a sink not too far away. As he was standing he carefully stretched out his massive black wings, careful not to hit Sonija or anything else for that matter. He began to inspect his wings, seeing that some of the feathers were either broken or half pulled out and needed to be removed, which wouldnt feel good to say the least. There was also a bit of blood on them, probably from when his eye had been gorged out by the knife thrown by Chris.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:10 pm
User Image
Sonija finished her pieces in seconds. She loved Quiche. It is her favorite human food, other than steak. "Would you like some help? The room I am staying in has a walk in shower. It's huge. no doors and the walls are big enough for you wings to fit no problem." Sonija volunteered her room and her help with anything he needed. She knew the feathers had to come out or risk infection. She shuddered thinking about ripping them out. Good thing they grow back.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:16 pm
User Image
Julian tried not to blush a little when Sonija offered her help, but couldnt help it as his face turned a little red around the cheeks. "No, I will be fine on my own. But I would rather enjoy the walk in shower, i need to clean my wings off as well as the rest of me." Julian said, looking at his large black wings. He would wait till he was in the shower to remove the bad feathers, just incase some of them started to bleed a little from being removed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image Nathan was still walking aimlessly. Eventually he saw some more white wings and rushed to see who they belong to and if he could help. When he rounded the corner there were two angel warriors that Nathan had known. Nathan watched as they killed some demons and then started to walk away wanting to avoid confrontation. As Nathan took flight to try and avoid them they heard his wings flap and then both turned around and chased after him. Eventually both of the angels surrounded Nathan and pulled swords on him and both, in unison, said, "Demon with great black wings; you shall die today". Nathan looked back and forth at the two and then removed his helmet and said, "It's me Nathan; why must you kill me?". Nathan kept looking at both of them as again in unison they said, "As an order from higher ups we are to kill each and every fallen angel". Nathan thought for a bit and then just proceeded to say, "Then if killing more of my comrades is necessary then I will just get it over with". When Nathan had finished talking the two angels simotaniously flew at him with their swords ready to cut. Nathan summoned his short sword and his long sword just in time and blocked both the attacks. Nathan looked into both of his former comrades eyes and saw nothing of his friends left. Nathan simply spun in the air to force them back and then flew higher up. The angels chased after him. One of the angels was taller than the other and had decided to charge Nathan with all his might to distract Nathan from he other enemy. Nathan quickly blocked but had to get rid of his short sword and fight two hands with his longsword to counter. As Nathan was fighting the tall angel and short one flew at him from behind. Nathan, noticing the bright white wings, spun half way around and ended up taking the tall angels sword in the shoulder. Nathan winced at the pain and then took a stab into the stomach from the smaller angels sword. Nathan, now losing blood rapidly, swung his longsword at the small angel. The small angel, not realizing Nathans ability in a battle, fell the ground and two loud thumps were heard. The small angel had been cut in to in a diagonal pattern. Nathan then removed the sword from his stomach as more blood came out. The tall angel, now angered, dug his sword into Nathan's shoulder even more. If it had not been for all the new armor on Nathan's entire body he would be dead. As the pain increased Nathan swung his sword again managing to cut the angels head half off as he fell to the ground with one thud. Nathan removed the sword from his shoulder and let it drop. Nathan's longsword disappeared as well. Nathan was now floating above the city as his blood dripped down. Nathan then fell out of the sky, the light from the fires and sun, shining off his wings as he fell. Nathan looked upwards as he was falling and just thought to himself, *I wonder if this is where I die for good?* Nathan closed his eyes as he fell.

(Wanted to give him a near death experience and see if anybody even sees him fall and decides to help him; if not I will think of something)  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image
Sonija liked the way he blushed. It was cute to her. "Well then, follow me.." She said with a small smile and lead Julian to her room and turned the light on, showing him, she had the master bedroom and the bathroom was spacious with a jet bathtub and a huge walk in shower that had a bench that you could sit on in the middle. She kissed his cheek. "I will be out in the living room if you need anything." And she shut the door behind her.

As she walked out into the living room she heard a strange noise outside. At first her thoughts turned to Chris. She grabbed her whip and ran through the door phasing through the wall and tripped over Nathans' body. "My goodness! Nathan! What happened?!" Sonija scanned the skies as she grabbed his arm gently and wrapped it around her shoulder's half carrying half dragging Nathan inside to the safety of the house.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 pm
User Image Nathan, now being dragged, opened his eyes a bit and tried to move but could not. Nathan closed his eyes again and passed out from the loss of blood. Nathan's injuries were severe and Nathan was now starting to bleed from the mouth a bit.  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image
"Nathan you won't die on me! I won't let it happen!" Sonija phased through the wall with Nathan in tow and softly laid him on the couch. She ran to the kitchen grabbing bandages and warm water and sponges. She used the water to wash out the wounds and then grabbed the herbs from her pocket and placed them on the wounds covering them with bandages seeing that they were beginning to heal. She covered them all, she had to remove his chest armor to get at his stomach to heal it properly and wrapped up his stomach and ribs to make sure it would heal properly. "Nathan, you need to stay awake..please..." Sonija was almost to tears as she lightly shook his face trying to get him to wake up and stay awake.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image
When Sonija left him in the bathroom, Julian quickly turned the water on in the shower and stepped back before he was sprayed. He slowly removed his cloths and then stepped into the water, steam rising up and filling the room. The water was near scorching temperatures, but that is how Julian preferred his water when he bathed. He quickly cleaned his body, making sure any other wounds such as scrapes or scratched were cleaned up before moving onto his wings. He opened them up wide, scanning them for broken or bent feathers that wouldnt heal. When he found one he would carefully pluck it out, sucking in air every now and then when the feather took a little meat or pulled at a nerve on its way out. Luckily not too many of his feathers had been damaged, and within a short time the painful deed was done. Julian cleaned himself off well, scrubbing his body, hair and newly preened wings throughly, removing any blood or dirt that had attached to him during the fight. When he was satisfied with his cleaning, Julian slowly turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, using a towel to dry his body and wings off before wrapping the towel around his waist. He didnt have any other cloths besides the ones he had been wearing for a while now, so he simply wrapped his wings around his frame, covering everything mid-chest down entirely.

Julian slowly stepped outside the room, intending to head straight for the room he had been given to try to find something that he could wear when he looked down the hall and saw a familiar figure laying on the ground, Sonija hunched over him.
"Nathan!" Julian said, hurrying over to the pair and standing a few feet away. "Is he alright? What happened?" Julian asked, not caring at the moment that all that covered him was a towel and his large black wings.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image Nathan coughed up a lot of blood and then finally opened his eyes a bit and coughed a second time. The herbs that were already on his wounds started to sting a bit as they were healing him. Nathan looked around and saw Sonija and Julian and then looked around a second time and said, "What happened?; I was fighting to angel warriors and then all I remember was the dimming sky". Nathan tried to move but couldn't move anything whatsoever. In the attempt at moving Nathan's stomach wound opened more and he began to bleed again. The blood from Nathan's mouth slowed to a drip every few seconds instead of a flow of blood. Nathan then passed out again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image
Sonija looked up at Julian and then back down at Nathan. She pressed more gauze and herbs to his stomach getting the bleeding under control. She placed towels and sheets around him to make sure the blood didn't get everywhere and accidentally attract unwanted visitors.

Sonija gets all the bleeding stopped and gets more herbs and even a potion into his system. She covers him with a blanket and stands up walking over to Julian. "I don't know what happened...I heard a noise and then went outside thinking it was Chris...but it was him...and in bad shape. I brought him in and so far I have done what I can. It will take a few hours or even a few days...but he will live." Sonija said as she looked back up at Julian and blushed despite the happenings. Her mind reeled as she looked at him and realized he was built. Sonija's mind went into overdrive. She wanted to grab his hand and take him to her room...but she shook her head quickly and blinked again. "Nice clothes." Was all she could say, granted she liked seeing him almost naked.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image
Julian listened to Sonija's explination of what happened to Nathan, concern about his friend's health. Unfortunatly Julian was not very keen with the medical arts- that was Sonija's forte, not his. He decided that letting the former angel sleep was his best bet, and began to walk with Sonija. He glaced over at her and saw that hunger in her eyes, taking a mental note of it; just for future referrence. "I heard the Birthday Suit was back in fashion now; plus I dont have any other cloths besides the ones I wore in here." Julian said, finding himself being sly and flirty with Sonija even though Nathan was a little worse for wear. Careful Sonija; I might be fallen, but I'm technically still an angel. Julian thought, sending the thought Sonija's way and adding a playful wink for good measure.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:15 am
User Image
Sonija smiled and chew on her bottom lip. Julian wasn't helping her situation. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to keep from taking advantage of him. "So I see we are both slaves to fashion trends." She said giggling a little. She leads him to her room and opens up the closet doors. It was a huge walk-in that had a bunch of men's clothes from small to even large. "I am guessing the guy had quite a few changes in his life.." Sonija took note as she heard Julian's thought and sent one of her own back to him. "You may be technically be an angel, but I know your desires..." Sonija purred into his mind as she looked into his eyes, her eyes beginning to swirl and burn again as she slyly smiles.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

hyuijin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:25 am
User Image
Leoni witnessed the fight between the two angels and that creature that he had encountered in his tattered apartment. He thought of finishing off that creature but he then saw a purple haired demon that looked awfully familiar. Something about her spiked his curiosity.He saw her drag that half dead creature into a house. Leoni was confused on why a demon would help such a creature. So Leoni stood up and took off towards where the strange purple demon dragged the creature. While he flew he thought this would be a great opportunity to slay two creatures with one stone. Leoni landed to the spot where he saw the female help the other creature in. It looks like a wall?" He thought to himself before he peered closer. As the being that he is he had abilities. One was being able to see through enchantments. "I see you in there...." He mocked them all "Won't you come out and play?" He smiled sadistically thinking of their blood dripping from the walls and into the street. He wanted to kill them all, but first he wanted to know who the purple haired female.

(EDITED BY CELESTE XD LMAO)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:36 am
((OK! LET THE POSTING MADNESS BEGIN!))  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image
Julian couldnt help a small chuckle as Sonija taunted him a little, prying on his all to human desires. See the various cloths, Julian quickly grabbed some boxers and a pair of jeans, removing them from the closet. Desiding to tease Sonija all the more, he wrapped his wings around himself almost like a caccoon to where he couldnt be seen through the thick feathers, though from his ankles down could still be seen. He dropped his towel, the cloth landing at his feet before putting on the boxers and jeans. He unwrapped his wings, now only lacking a shirt. He winked at Sonija as he picked up the towel, tossing it into the bathroom. Dont stare too long now- I might have to think you liked that a little too much. Julian thought with a laugh as he grabbed a simple white shirt and a dark blue button down from the closet. Using the blade of his scythe he cut notches in both the under shirt and the button down, and with a little difficulty he finally managed to get his wings through them and the shirt on correctly.

He was about to say something witty to Sonija when he suddenly heard something- something that sounded like a voice.
"Did you hear that?" Julian asked, suddenly becoming serious as his grip tightened around the large silver scythe in his hand, his other hand reaching up and gently touching the patch that covered his missing right eye. He hoped that he was just hearing things, for he didnt know how well he would fair in a fight since he was missing a right eye, creating a large blind spot on that side.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games