Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:18 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker walked onto his balcony and looked over to the other one.
He jumped slightly, seeing Jacky laying out.
He chuckled and laid on the ground with his clothes on hoping she would look up and see him.
He grinned letting his mind go over into the dirty section like it wanted to.
He was going to take her out on the boat tonight and give her a nice kiss.
A long one.
And whatever happened next was so up to what she was feeling, even if it didn't go too far, not that he'd let her lose her virginity to him after one day.
He thought about her mouth again and smiled.
If she wanted to do something with that he'd be obliged to lead her the way.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image

Jake helped her with the bags taking the majority of them. He could feel the voices waking up as the cut was wearing off. He would get the razor but only if he needed it again. He smiled at her and playfully nudged her. Though he didnt move when she listed the food off to him. Her whispering to him was somehow seductive. He suddenly had an image of using the strawberry sherbert for something it wasnt made for and mentally shook it out of his head as his cheeks flared a bright crimson. He felt her hand lacing around his and he moved his hand and gave her a squeeze and winked at her. "Well then love, we should go and get some of the things we need shouldnt we? We should be fine this far out." He at least hoped so.

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson had been enjoying herself, humming under her breath and tapping the beat of the music with her fingers before she heard the door to the balcony door next to her. Her gaze lazily fell on Decker before she jumped, blinking and pulling her top to her chest, making sure she was good before looking at him as she sat up. "C-can I help you?"She asked, turning around and tying her straps, just in case before standing up and eying Decker "I bet I could call that stalking, for watching me."She teased, she was actually a little uncomfortable and bit her lip, looking at Decker "Feel like going for a swim?"She asked, raising an eyebrow as she picked up her towel and stuck her Ipod on top of it.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..
||Eww, writers block||

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:43 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi smiled with his words seeping in. she loved the way he had said that to her and she couldn't wait till this evening. she wanted to put down her bags first and unpack a little so she wasn't living out of a bag. She had been doing that for so long that it bugged her.

"Let's get settled first so I can change out of these clothes into something a little more comfortable." she said pointing out she was still partly in her pajamas. She laid down Seth and Ritter's bags inside and dragged Jake upstairs to find a place to put down thier bags.

She pushed open a door and smiled. It'd be alright to stay in and she guessed it was decker's father's room. It was huge, but she was happy to see it had held a some of a womanly sence to it. She turned to him and pulled him in. She didn't like being to far away from him and she sure as hell wasn't going to let Decker keep them from kissing.

She loved the way he felt and she didn't want to force him to have to be away from her. She knew that she wasn't the only one who grudgingly departed from their embrace last night. "I love you." she whispered as she looked up at him. "Just give me a moment to change and we can go out to the store. My card is in the smallest section of my bag, it'll be beside my writing pads." she said with a smil withdrawing and grabbing a t-shirt and skirt from her bag. Her shoes would be just fine and she couldn'twai to be with him again.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Decker grinned and got up when she did.
"Stalking? In my own home? That's impossible.", he chuckled.
He leaned on his balcony rail and looked at her.He was sucking on his lip, his mind still in the wrong place.
"I'd love to go for a swim with you. I'll be on the boat."
He walked back out and went to go check everything on the boat.
He put gas in it and swept it and cleaned of the seats.

D:
Your writer's block gave me writer's block.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:09 pm
User Image

Jake nodded a bit. "Yeah I need to unpack myself as well." He grabbed his bag as he followed her up the stairs. He smiled broadly at the room she had chosen. He set down his bag and was a bit half hearted thinking of leaving until she wouldnt let him out. He was glad that she wasnt going to let him out of the room as he didnt want her far from him as well. "I love you too, love." He kissed her lightly feeling a little bit bold. He flushed a bit as she said she was going to get changed and turned away so that he would give her some privacy. Max woke up enough to try and convince him to watch her change but he wasnt going to push her anymore than she was ready to. He kept his back to her until she was ready to. Though when she started to change he followed what she said and opened her bag at the smallest section and withdrew a card.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:53 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth leaned back.
He didn't want anything to do with anybody at the moment.
His attitude was crooked and he was liable to snap at someone.
He looked at Ritter and frowned.
"I'm sorry for the way I'm acting. I'm just so agitated.", he murmured.
He gave Ritter an uneasy smile and placed a hand on his thigh.
Seth was strong, but his need for sex was beating him down.
He was trying to stay strong for Ritter, cause Ritter was fighting off his nasty side too.
It was painful and hard to do, but he was determined.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Seth's posts are getting a makeover soon.
Picture and all, so prepare.
;D

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image

"I doubt it's impossible. I believe I just witnessed it."Jackson muttered, putting a hand on her hip and licking her lips, seeing him sucking on his own. She knew that look, his mind was defiantly not where it was supposed to be. Then again she tended to do that herself so she couldn't catch him on it. She shook her head, pulling her hair up and going into her room, laying her Ipod down on her bed and slipping on her black converse before heading out of the room. It was a good day, Decker was right, no rain in sight as far as she could see. She watched him, chuckling as he cleaned off some of the boat. She had really never been on a boat before, it was something new to even see one up close. She slowly made her way on and leaned on the side, she hoped she wasn't one of those people who didn't do well on boats. "It's a nice boat."She smiled, sitting down on one of the seats. "The whole place is better than nice."She said, glancing back at the house and thinking of how nice it really was. It was just as beautiful on the inside as it was on the outside. It really topped things off. "If this place is so nice I bet the house in the mountains is beautiful."She muttered, it had to be. With how nice this was for a lakehouse, but she didn't think that fireflies could come out in such cold weather, they couldn't as far as she knew but she didn't think she would need them all the much, she had dealt without them before.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..
||Woo! I've been thinking about re-doing Jacky's so we'll see~||

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Decker shrugged when she started complimenting his house.
He liked this house, but it was the cheapest out of the three.
The boat he picked was the pontoon boat.
It was large and could fit all the kids as long as they didn't flock to one end.
"Well. It is nice. The cheapest place we're going, but nice nonetheless. The condo is the smallest, but it costs the most. This place is probably around 1mil, with the boats and whatnot. The condo is a bit over 1k a week. The cabin is around 5mil in value, including livestock equipment and staff."
He said as if it was normal to him.
The money not really meaning much to him.
The cabin was a basic mansion made from wood.
It had maids and butlers and people to care for the animals.
He attempted at turning the boat on and listened to it get the water back into it's system.
"Now we just wait for them.", he muttered. he sat down in the seat in front of the steering wheel and looked at Jacky.
He had put his swim trunks on before he left his room.
He had finally got his mind in a semi-right place.
It was still thinking the wrong thing, but at least he wasn't staring her down.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═════════════════╗
Krysta sighed and get out of the car. Krysta was usually a pateint person but she hated staying still for to long in a small crowded place.
When the arrived, jump out of the car and breathed in deeply. She looked at the beautiful lake view and gazed in awe. Not care where everyone else was, Krysta grabbed her sketch book and sat on a rock before the lake. She had to draw it before the lighting went away. It was like a dream.

"I'm offically gone."
Krysta sighed in relief and began the pencil to the paper as the little rays of sun glistened in the waters below.

╚═════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter kind of doze off during the car ride but woke up when he felt Seth gentle hand on his tigh. Ritter sat up and looked at Seth. He took Seth's hand rubbed it against his cheek.
"It okay. I'm proud of you. I guessh it'sh shomething I'm going to have to get ushed to."
Ritter didn't want to take to much mind to it but it made him a bit depressed.
"Ish there anything Ritter can do to make Sheth feel better?"
Ritter spoke in coy. He wanted to get all kissy face with Seth but he was scared he might trigger his sex fixation.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth rubbed a finger over his lips.
"I'm always up for kissing you. It's the touching that brings a pain to me. I hope it won't always be like this. I can't not have sex ever again. I'll probably last about a month at this rate, but it'll be hard."
He played with Ritter's hair and pulled his face down to his own.
He didn't kiss him, just held there faces close together.

:3
Makeover complete.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image

"This is the cheapest place!"Jackson blinked, looking back at the house, her mouth agape. His dad was a doctor but holy s**t. "Decker, I have no idea how you can talk about it so nonchalantly!"She was pretty freaking amazed. She ran her hands through her bangs and bit her lip, imagining how rich Decker and his father were. Looking at Decker she pursed her lips, putting her head down and pulling her bangs back "I'm thinking about cutting my bangs a little..so people can at least see my eye's..what do you think?"She asked, she would like a second opinion before she did it. They had been short at one point a long time ago, but it was when she was around 8 and didn't have a problem with people seeing her face. She leaned back, looking out at the lake and letting her bangs go, seeing Krysta out of the corner of her eye, drawing. She blinked "I didn't know she did art.."She muttered, tapping her lips, she would have to ask to see her art later, but she understood why she would draw now, the lighting was good and she didn't have the memory she did so she would have to do it now, but it was very pretty. The sun shone on the water just right, making it glitter off the surface and look very shiny. She watched the water and glanced at Decker "What have you been thinking? I've seen your face, it's something bad isn't it?"She asked, a sly grin on her lips, she knew, cause Seth and herself always had that look, and most of the things she thought about when she had that look ended up in her fantasy book.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..
||Aww, he's so hot xD he looks like a singer from this band I listen to actually but im not sure it's the same person.||

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Decker chuckled at her.
"I think cutting your bangs sounds great. And I can talk about it like that because it's not my money.", he murmured.
His face flushed slightly as she asked about what was on his mind.
"I've been thinking a lot of things.", he chuckled.
He grinned at her as she grinned after her question.
He walked over to her casually and got on his knees in front of her.
"Bad thoughts? Well. They aren't bad too me. Dirty, yes. Bad, no."

I have writer's block and that guy is from the Black Veiled Brides.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games