Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:06 am
Ami stepped in the door, put the bags of groceries down and shut the door, before her mother came back and quickly hugged her.

"I was worried!! It's all over the news about these creatures in the city, and how the senshi battled them! I had no idea where you were or if you were ok..what happened to your arms?"

Ami looked down and could have groaned. She hadn't had enough energy to heal the boy and herself, and she hadn't noticed till now that they were still rather bloody looking, with a small cut.

"Uh...it's nothing Kaa-san..I..uh..." Ami stood there trying to formulate a good excuse, while her mother stared down at her. "I was getting down to throw my juice can away in a parking lot trash can..so I got out...and I suppose the battle must have started because something hit me-couldn't tell what. I staunched the bleeding as best I could-the cut was just a little deep, but small-and got home to stay safe..."

Her mother looked at Ami with a slightly pensive frown. "You should've used the emergency kit in the back Ami-chan..there's gauze in it, which would have worked better than whatever you used..well come on, I'll clean and bandage it for you...don't want any infections..." Doctor mode resumed, Ami sighed in relief; that had been close.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:41 pm
Sorano stared out her bedroom window. Her house was quiet, since everyone had already gone to bed. I can't stop thinking aboutthat strange dream I had... Sorano thought. It's really bothering me. Finally, she couldn't take it any more. Pulling on her coat, she headed outside and back towards the playground where she had seen Sailor Saturn and the youma. For once, Sorano was thankful the massive jet lag the rest of her family still felt. If either one of her parents caught her outside this late at night, there would be hell to pay.
Sitting down on the same bench where she had been earlier, Sorano inspected the damage done by the battle she had seen. The swing set and slide were completely destroyed, bent at crazy angles. I'm so glad I wasn't still underneath that when the monster hit it. Sorano thought, shivering slightly. I'm glad that man was there, the one who helped us get out... I didn't even get to thank him. She sighed. Why had she been feeling so strange ever since she had arrived in Tokyo? It made no sense, just like that dream...  

RinSakura

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:26 pm
Minako then realized that when Kou had a hurt look on his face, he probably thought she was laughing at everything said, when actually she was just laughing at the last part.

"I didn't mean it to sound like I was laughing at everything you said. Just the last part." She quickly corrected herself, as she smiled apologetically at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:30 pm
Kou gave Minako a long look, then smiled back as an acceptance of her apology. "So, are you going to explain it to me or what?" He asked curiously, now wanting to know.  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:08 pm
"Umm maybe later." She responded, not wanting to go into some huge explanation without confusing him or herself in the process.

She was slighlty startled when suddenly Artemis jumped up on her lap. He felt kind of tense compared to usual. He was probably just stressed out about this whole evening, seeing how he didn't know a whole lot about Kou and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:15 pm
"Okay." Kou gave a shrug. "It's probably about time you went to bed anyways." He stood up then lifted Minako, with Artemis still in her lap. He carried her carefully to the bedroom then laid her down on the bed. "I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight unless you want me to stay in here with you."  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:21 pm
"You don't have to sleep on the couch, it is your bed after all." She said, not wanting to force him to sleep on the couch. It was his house after all, so she would feel kind of bad about taking his bed. She then remembered something kind of important, as she played with the hem of her skirt. She never actually had time to go home and get a change of clothes, or anything else for that matter. She shrugged it off though, it wasn't like she had fallen asleep in her clothes before. She had done it all the time when she stayed up late watching movies, and was to lazy to change into her pajamas.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:26 pm
Kou carefully climbed into the bed, putting his arms around Minako and then kissing her softly. "Thank you." He smiled to her, feeling that tingling all the way down to his toes again. "The couch isn't very comfortable."  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:34 pm
"I know what you mean." She said, as she smiled warmly to him. She could recall a couple times when she had to sleep on the couch when relatives of friends of her parents visited, and stayed in her room.

She then sighed, as she snuggled up to Kou, as Artemis layed by her head on the pillow. She slowly closed her eyes, as she soon drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:37 pm
Kou held Minako in his arms, feeling very right to be with her like this. After a few moments, he yawned softly then closed his eyes. He buried his nose into her hair and drifted off to sleep with her scent in his nostrils, to dream of her.  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:44 pm
Minako woke up to find that yesterday wasn't a dream, as she found herself stareing at Artemis's backside and Kou's wall. She then glanced over her shoulder to see that Kou was still asleep. A smiled soon formed on her face, as she looked at him. She enjoyed spending all the time she could get with him.

His arm was still wrapped around her, as she carefully lifted up his arm and crawled off the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:44 pm
"Ami, I have to go to the hospital now...I'll be back in the morning, day after tomorrow. Hopefully..."

Ami looked outside at the dark night and shrugged. It was routine for this to happen. "Hai okaa-san...have a good night..." Her mom gave Ami a kiss on top of her head, and left, leaving Ami alone.

She sat there a few minutes, unsure of what to do, until she decided to program some things into her mini computer. An hour later, she'd filled in the details of the battle, with a little video feed, along with the names of the two into her mini computer. The memory on the little piece of technology seemed infinite...truthfully, Ami was starting to believe the memory on it WAS endless...Yawning, Ami looked at the clock, and blinked at the late hour. Going to her room and changing into her pajamas, she fell into a sleep, thoughts of who the two people truly were filling her mind.

Mercuryangel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:47 pm
Kou opened his eyes as Minako moved his arm. "Where are you going?" He snagged her by the waist and pulled her back into bed with him. With a smile he kissed her passionately, not quite ready for her to go just yet.

"You make me so very happy and I don't ever want you to go." He whispered into her ear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:02 pm
((since we seem to be going into the next day...))

Aisu fell asleep in the hallway, her head pounding till she passed out.  

Darkness Cake

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:15 pm
((Apparently so. Where did everyone go?))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games