Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:58 pm
Xaio couldn't help but shake her head. "I don't think so. It just means someone could take me in and make use of me." She never thought it as depressing much before. "Why would you find making use of something odd....depressing?" Maybe there was another meaning to her recruitment? Maybe Duke had felt bad for her when she was recruited. Oh great, look at her, over analyzing. Just to be safe though, she might want to talk to Duke alittle later.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well, I think that 'odd qualities' aren't truly odd and it just makes you sound worthless and having little impact on the world," she said leaning on the window still watching the outside world wanting to go out. "If anyone wants to know, I'm going out for a walk," she said picking up her blades and climbed out through her window and a little light started flashing but no noise was made.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:38 pm
Neo suddenly sighed. "im going to go pay military X a visit or at least one of there members. It should be fun way to kill some time. you can come along if you wish."said neo as he phased out the wall and went for a walk to where he was heading. It wasnt long before he sensed a familair pressence going for a walk and he smiled from behind his mask a she went after it.

(who is it exactly? i dont remember. lol )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky walked down through the streets until she felt like she was being fallowed and she stopped and put her collar up and kept walking but she turned into a darker alley and scaled the building by the fire escape and waited for her follower to come. Someone thinks that they can just fallow me around, they should have a blade through the neck.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:35 pm
Neo continued to follow her but knew she had caught on by now but didnt care. He had hios cloak and mask on and in the dark it was impossible to tell who he was. "he used his power to make objects go through him then continued on. If he was attacked the blade would go right through him now.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky continued to just perch there listening for him with her eyes closed. She had no idea who this guy was but then again it might be some one that she couldn't remember after she was hit. "Who is this guy, he's some sort of wraith... he has to be," she though to herself closing her eyes trying to just count on her ears through the rain. When she closed her eyes, a new world opened with all the sounds sharper and the wind and rain upon her body didn't exist. "Where are you..." she whispered.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:36 pm
suddenly Neo phased through a building behind her and laughed. "whats the matter your reflexes getting slow on you again. Where are you lookin gim right behind you."said neo as he started at her back while she was looking the other way. He wondered what her reaction would be to this.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The second she heard his first little syllable and she had two blades drawn and pointed in a cross at him. "No, I just like waiting," she said smiling darkly looking up at him smiling through her hair. "No, what do you want?" she hissed not letting either of her blades lower an inch.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:08 pm
Neo fingered his own sword for a moment before speaking. "oh you dont remember me what a shame we were so close and after i came all this way to see a old freind."said Neo with a laugh. He was serious yet not at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:29 pm
((could I get bit of a recap?))  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((Sky went out for a walk, I don't know what's going on on the shadow side and Duke is wanting to know if anyone has picked out their sleeping arrangements))

Sky's eyes darted to his own sword and then back up at his eyes frustrated that he said that he was an old friend, but he could still be lying. "Really, I don't remember much before my injury and if you are truly a friend you should have found out about that already," she said wincing as her mark started to throb painful again but she shook her head and ignored it. Instead she put the blades closer to him till the blades practically touched him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:47 pm
CrimsonArcher13
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I can't take any more of this," he growled flicking shut the lighter again. He watched him leave and then turned his attention back to everyone else waiting for their answers.

Yasou Haru
User Image
Yasou looked to Duke,"I have no clue what I'm doing really for the night. I have a place thats like 4 to 5 miles away from here. . ." Yasou told him. He thought for a second," why do you ask?" he asked.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Because," he said starting to feel uneasy on his feet since he'd been standing for a while with his knees locked. "I need to know if I need to show anyone to any sleeping arrangements," he finished looking up at the two blurry Yasous. He stumbled a little just standing as if he was going to pass out but he caught himself and stood up strait and tried to keep himself looking like a presentable captain not someone way to deprived on sleep and under to many different things to keep standing for much longer. A hug yawn tried to escape his lips but he kept them closed muffling the yawn.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:12 pm
Neo sighed as he put his other hand on his mask. "maby you will remember this you are one of the few people who have seen my face before so you might remember it."said neo as he removed his mask and showed her his face. "my name is Neo if that helps."said neo.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:37 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

"Don't worry bout me, I think you should just worry bout you getting shut eye. You look more tired then anyone else right now," he said to Duke.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games