Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:38 pm
Fayte looked down at his mother. " No I think she will be ok, thank you Echo. " He dropped to his knees. " If only I had been a little stronger...none of this would have been necessary. " He said as tears began to fall from his eyes. He slammed his fist into the ground cracking it. " I swear...when I am Lord I will protect them all. " He said through gritted teeth.

Chasing after the men that had attacked Kristen shouted. " Stop! You don't expect me to allow you to get away do you?! " She lunged forward drawing her pistol she fired piercing one of the men's legs. He fell to the ground toppeling over because of his speed. She raised the gun again and fired pierding his chest. She had no compassion for them. Chasing after she had no idea that they were heading for Memoria, she was to blinded by rage to see she was signing her own death wish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny had finally awoken when she saw that she was in the panic room. Her summon quickly made it to her as he licked her face. She smiled as she hugged him back. She stood up wondering where the other people had gone too. She soon became rushed with dead people. She could hear them. She knew later on that day, that she would helping the priest "send off" the dead in a ceremony. She walked along side her pet and avoided any debree that was in their way. She then took a seat singing to her new pet...stroking his head.

Do you believe in Destiny?
Will you let it guide you?
..Or will you carve your own path?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:08 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~Blind Spots? What are those?~

Akatan held back a laugh as Fayte watched Lunia get through his impenetrable doors. "So much for that then...now if you'll excuse me, I have..." As he strutted out of the panic room, he then found Fayte looming over a man. Apparently is father. Keeping his mouth shut for once, he looked at him through his vision. His internal organs were working slowly, though few were ceasing after only seconds. Soon thereafter, he shut of his ability not wanting to see the rest. Without thinking, he finds himself saying,"Wow moneybags...I didn't see this coming....I'm sorry Fayte."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:11 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image
The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo nodded in understanding. The young girl watched as Fayte made his vow. His spirit inspired her. "And I vow to help you" she thought. She would not voice her feelings. "Fayte this is not your fault" she said knelting next to him. " I know you will be strong. You will be an amazing leader" her metallic blue eyes seemed even more intense with resolution.

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Kendal had been watching the people in the room but the spirits were begining to bother him. He frowned and sighed when he noticed another girl walked in. He walked over to her and noticed her pet "Hi there nice pet you have my name's Kendal" He said trying to be friendly. He looked around the room again and frowned as he saw the spirits.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:16 pm
∫Sumiko looked at Echo then at
Fayte. She placed a hand on Fayte's shoulder and smiled at him"I agree with Echo.
You will become a great Lord that will protect his people."she told him She looked
around at the others"And I too will help you with your goal."she added looking
back at him.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at Kendal. "...I'm Destiny" she said quitely. "...and thank you" she said shyly. When she saw him reacting the way that he did, she smiled. "So you can sense them too" she asked referring to the dead. "I'm a priestess in training, so I can tell" she added. "I'm going to perform a sending tonight" she told him.

..Or will you carve your own path

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:26 pm
Fayte looked up at them both. " Thanks...You don't know how much that means to me. " He said as his tears fell from his eyes, however they stopped in mid air floating around him they froze. " I won't cry...not anymore. " He stood up sending the frozen tears to the ground. " Alright I want 3 medics looking after my mother at ALL times, I want a full examination of all of the dead except for Lord Celarius, I want answers I want to know how these people died, when and then I want to know why we were attacked. " The Vackel squads salutes and shouted yes sir. They began to clear away the rubble and gathering the wounded. " I have to go thank Lunia. But I want to thank you two first, you both were so amazing I hope that I will see you both when all of this mess is over. " He said smiling at them kindly. He tuned to talk to Lunia, he had to thank her personally for rescuing all of them.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Kendal smiled at Destiny "no..I..see them" He said nervously. He looked down "Whats a sending?" He asked. He hadn't trained at anything so he wasn't sure how jobs worked. "Why aren't you with your family?" He asked since everyone else seemed to be checking on their parents.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:39 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~Blind Spots? What are those?~

"I think I've had enough crazy for one day...an lifetime, so I'm going to head back to whence I came. I'll be seeing you all. Hopefully not, but I'll be seeing you all nonetheless." Akatan parted with a smile and a wave, but as he turned, he activated his vision once more to scope the Vackle estate out. He found that there were more things in here than anywhere else he'd been. This brought a toothy grin to his face as he proceeded out the door. "If your security is this pathetic...." He began as he looked up into the cloudless sky,"Then me getting back in should be a cakewalk." Folding his hand in his pockets, he descends the steps on his way back to what he called home oddly enough with Morrigan, or who he would now call 'Batgirl' on his mind.  

Mahareshi

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 pm
∫Sumiko watched in a mazment
as he started taking control. She smiled at him. Yes he already was showing the
characteristics of a great Lord. "Your welcome."she said when he thanked them.
She left the room and decided to help remove the ruble that filled the palace."
She looked around at the others that where removing things."Be careful when
removing things. You don't know if there are traps and she should gather
everything in one room so that we can investigate all the ruble and get an idea
of their attacks. It could help reveal their purpose of this attack."she said and
then used her wind to carefully list things away and stack them in a pile.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at him, a part of her wanted to kick him for asking. "I dont have any...I stay here with Fayte and his parents" she said with a smile. "A sending is like a funeral, people send off good thoughts and the priest or priestess in my case will send the souls to the farplane" she said. "The after life" she added if he was to question what that was.

..Or will you carve your own path?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Kendal frowned at her "Oh I'm sorry..if it's any consolation I don't have an family either" He said. He nodded as he herd what a sending was "It's sad I've searched for their spirits but even the dead don't seem to know them" He said. He shook his head not wanting to pass his problems off on someone. "You should be glad you have a home" He said. He took a seat and frowned.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image
Silvetriaen (Silver) Eywen

Silver stood up, trying not to look at her fathers body. Her mother had turned to one of her maids, who was shock and dirty from the rubble, and started crying with her. Silver held in her tears and turned to walk to Fayte. "Thank you for making sure they dont examine my father." Silver said, sniffing a little. "It means alot to me." She managed a smile and then gave him a hug. She bit her lip, supressing tears again, and turned to walk away. She walked up to Lunia, and gave her another hug. "And thank you for saving us, my dear friend. I'll be seeing you." She smiled and looked at her mother again. She was in no state to give orders. She had to carry them on somehow. She turned to her few guards and maids left and gave them instructions. "Umm, so we need to help out Fayte and Vackel." She said, not knowing what to do. "Can you move my father first, I dont think me or my mom can handle it. Then can you just help out by clearing the rubble and get some water and food for the wounded. Also, can you pack our stuff. We're leaving as soon as everything is back in order. I'll send word to Celarius about what happened, and get more people to help out, but I might not return. I'm not sure yet. Stay here with my mother for the time being though." Silver smiled to them as they started moving around, and she closed her eyes for a moment. She opened them and walked out of the room. It was too chaotic for her. She ran down the hall and into an empty room. She made her way to the window, which was broken, and stood by it, looking out. She took a huge breath and then somehow transformed. She changed into a hawk and flew off towards Celarius.

Strawberry_Swing2127

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games