Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

"are you okay vince?" tries to wake him up but cant she sits down on the floor and hugs him until he wakes up......  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

"...relax...yeah." He stood up and rubbed her ears again gently before leaving back to his kitchen. He would have a glass of wine to help soothe him and work himself from there. He poured a glass and took a few sips before placing the bottle back.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

It was strange to Shi, how flying felt more like reality than anything else did. SHe couldn't explain the feeling, but, before she knew it, she was banking hard turns and moving as if she had been flying her whole life. A large smile was plastered on her face as she did sumersaults and dives in the air. The air knotted her long blonde hair, and her shirt was contantly fluttering, but she didn't care. She never ever wanted to touch ground again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:12 pm
]User Image
Vince was still knocked out, only able to hear slight noises from Yuki and Tsubasa, mainly from Yuki since she was closes. He tried to wake up, but he was in his own world, where there was a bunch of stuff around. "Break... Fast?" He blinks, and see's and feels Yuki hugging him. "Hi Yuki, are you okay?" He hears Tsubasa yell for him again, and he gets a rush to leave here and go to him. "Yuki, we need to help Tsubasa!" He wraps his arms around Yuki's waist and hauls her out side into the sun and towards Tsubasa.  

Ryonara

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista drank the rest of the glass and sighed as his body was relaxed again. Leaning back he poured himself another then set the bottle back. Two was his limit, only because he didnt know what to expect. He walked outside and noticed Shi flying around. He was glad that she wasnt flying away from the home at least. This would be shown as having bad pets, but he hadnt really said she couldnt so as long as she stayed near he wouldnt punish her. He sipped his glass and watched her, though this time instead of blushing at her revealing clothes he just smiled simply.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

she feels the bounceyness of being carried... she didnt know that vince was that strong... she smiles and we get outside and help tsubasa bring in the grocery bags and puts all the food away  

sayacutie123

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:19 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa was about to open the door right before vince did.
"Ah there you are,theres a few bags left in there that you and yuki can bring in."He seemed to be carrying all but three but he easily walks in with them and sets them down."I'll start putting everything in it's place"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image
Vince puts Yuki down and takes some of the things in. He takes two, one with toilet paper and one with box in it. He tried to get the other one, but he couldn't reach it. "Yuki, can you get the last one?" The last one had some juice and milk in it. He walks to the house and finds places to put the thing away at. He still doesn't know his way around the house.  

Ryonara

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio found out how to go really fast when she flew. She folded her wings in close, and shot through the air, fast. Giggles were ripped from her as her hair whipped around her face and she just flew. Banking hard and heading straight up, she went high, then faced down. Tucking in her wings tight, she plummeted down towards the ground, smiling and laughing insanely. About twenty feet before going 'splat' her wings snapped out, catching her, and lowering her gently to the ground. She was smiling and laughing, brushing her hair out of her face, when she noticed Lerista. "Hiya! Flying is fun, you should try it sometimes," she said, her voice coming out soft. She took deep breaths, and brushed more hair out of her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista grinned at her and sighed a bit. "It looks fun but as you can tell." He patted his back awkwardly. "I wont be flying like that anytime soon." He grinned at her again and took another sip of his drink.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

"okayyyyy!" i grab the last bag and pop the trunk and i walk inside and close the door.. i set the juice and milk on the counter "ummm where do you want these master?" i smile at him  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image
Vince was lost in Tsubasa's house. he left to look for a bathroom, but he got lost in a dark room (An unlit bedroom). "Hello? Any one here?" He has the toilet paper.  

Ryonara

miller4595

Tsubasa
User Image

"Just put them in the fridge yuki and i'll make you guys breakfast soon as i put the other stuff away."
He knows vince and yuki are hungry so he's trying to be fast about putting things away.  
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Shi nodded her head slightly, and placed her hands on her chest. Flying really took the breath from her. She breathed deeply, and smiled up at Lerista. "Yeah.... It's actually rather dizzy-making," she said, and giggled. She blinked a couple of times, and took another deep breath, before she finally calmed down.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista smiled and nodded. "Well I am glad that you decided not to fly away. And also that you were enjoying yourself." He waited until she calmed down and took another sip. He could make one glass last all day if he wanted to.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff