Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:57 pm
Yajuu landed the boat and walked towards the village, stopping half-way to wait for Yumi to catch up.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:27 pm
Yumi rush to Yajuu's side as she look at him. She was kind of worn out now since all that training and carrying that luggage as well. "So. I am guessing that you will be joining the Mizukage now huh?" She asked as she look at Yajuu with a blank stare. She kind of had fun with Yajuu as he help her out with her wind jutsus. Now she needed to know some Taijutsu and some medical jutsus  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:32 pm
Yajuu looked at Yumi and silently nodded. "I have a bad feeling about this. My instincts tell me to go to Fenrir, so I'm going." Then he reached his pouch and pulled out a green-laced scroll. "But, this scroll contains the rest of the genin leveled wind jutsu. It may not be much, but it should at least keep you busy while I'm gone. You've recieved enough instruction and practice for me on this mission, so I don't think you'll have any problems figuring out how they work yourself, so long as they're only genin level."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:39 pm
Yumi nodded as she receive the scroll from Yajuu that had the Genin level Wind jutsu. She will have to read them carefully so that she would not make any mistakes and probably won't blow off a arm or two. She waited there as she bowed to Yajuu. "Thank you for helping me in my training. You were a big help Yajuu-sama." She said as nicely as she could. Her eyes where closed as she had a wide smile with her mouth open.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:44 pm
"Haha, it's no problem. You can repay me by beating any of Fenrir's students in the upcoming chuunin exams." Yajuu made a handseal and in a poof of smoke transformed from animalistic young man into a small demon-fox. His entire body was not much bigger than a kunai. He tugged at his red scarf and started running off into the distance, ready to rejoin Fenrir. "Don't forget!" he called back to Yumi as he ran off.
(lol notice the horns on both pics and the red scarf becomes the red ribbon on the sword. XD)

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:52 pm
Yumi smiled still as she nodded to Yajuu before he left. She notice of how small he had gotten as Yumi thought that kind of cute to her. Almost all girls would probably say the same thing. She look at the scroll with the genin level wind jutsus for a couple of seconds as she now look ahead of the gates. She should start on her training now so that she would beat the rest of the Genins around here and become a Chunin. So she head to the Ninjutsu training grounds as she now resume her training.

(lol, nice. Kind of weird how he could transform into a little fox demon like that. XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:45 pm
Kazuo quickly speeds out of the village heading to his house. He had much training he needed to complete. He feared that something was coming and he would soon be in great danger.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:14 pm
Mizu's clone entered through the gates as she headed to the office.  

Rockgirl809

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:07 pm
Kai got out the water as he dried off and ran thru the path.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:38 pm
Kai ran thu in an instant as he dove into the water and swam off.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:58 pm
Mizu walked into the gates as she headed to the office.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:42 pm
Jedimastersonic
"Life is how you perceive it. Don't let one thing ruin your life."

User Image

A cloaked figure walked into the mist village, as if he'd walked through the mist knowing it blind folded.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:15 pm
Yumi ran out threw the misty gates as she was filled with joy in meeting the Amekage.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:18 pm
Kai got out of the water and walked to the palace."Im back Fenrir."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:03 pm
Luna got of the Sung boat with Kira looking for Kai "Little brat ((Just kidding)) is suppossed to be watching me." She puts on her blue cloak and gets on Kira's back, as he runs into the village  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games