Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:52 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Teddy Uchiha - Chuunin of Leaf
Sharingan User & Blood Manipulator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teddy nodded as he turned back to his old friend, "So tell me old friend Hanzo, what hard missions do you have, as a veteran I want the hardest"

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
Total Jutsus: 81 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, there was one but ANBU is taking care of it. Recently though we had made a alliance with Mist. How about you go check up on them."

((They were recently attacked and need help rebuilding and such, though there is a chance we could be involved in a war so if so you could be my messenger to give me the news. Also there is a chance there could be another fight there.))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:16 pm
Teddy nodded as he knew this was a B ranked maybe. He formed hand signs and vanished  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:51 pm
As yet another Uchiha came in, Kageko shrunk further into the corner, only relaxing herself a little after he left. She continued to wait in the office for their squad assignments, really hoping that it would come soon.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:57 pm
Kagetsukiko
As yet another Uchiha came in, Kageko shrunk further into the corner, only relaxing herself a little after he left. She continued to wait in the office for their squad assignments, really hoping that it would come soon.
((You and me both. He's been offline almost all day and I'm waiting for his response.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:04 pm
(OOC: Hmm.... By the way, who is he? Our potential sensei that is. I'm just curious. Oh, and I'm good with waiting, at least with this much. Of course, if it's really long then I have the tendency to get very grumpy whee . Really, it's more for my character, who can't wait to get out of the room xp .)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:09 pm
Kagetsukiko
(OOC: Hmm.... By the way, who is he? Our potential sensei that is. I'm just curious. Oh, and I'm good with waiting, at least with this much. Of course, if it's really long then I have the tendency to get very grumpy whee . Really, it's more for my character, who can't wait to get out of the room xp .)
((Lol I'm leaving that a mystery until he responds.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:17 pm
(OOC: *pouts* Hmph. *goes off and see if she can find out by herself by looking through the Leaf profiles*)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:26 pm
Kagetsukiko
(OOC: *pouts* Hmph. *goes off and see if she can find out by herself by looking through the Leaf profiles*)
((Good luck lol, but there are 6 male chuunins in the village.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:28 pm
(OOC: Yeah, but that doesn't mean it can't be narrowed down. Shruikan was on today, my character met him. You just sent out Teddy and last I checked Kunesume, Tadashi, and a couple of others were off on some mission or other.)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:30 pm
Shenma entered the office as he bowed slightly at the Hokage. "Afteroon Hokage sama," he said as he held a letter in hand. But this letter wouldn't be to the Hokage, in fact this letter would be to the same girl he had met before and had trained in the first stage of the Mist swordstyle. "I bring bad news from the Mist. It seems as if we too were attacked by an unknown foe, we believe it could have been a force from either Sound or Cloud, since those are the two villages we've had problems with," Shenma responded.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:39 pm
Kageko watched from her corner as Shenma ran in. she wondered, . She saw the monkey hold a letter in his hand, which she figured was for the hokage. That partially answered her question, but she still didn't know why the letter needed to be delivered. She then heard that Mist was attacked. if she remembered correctly, Kiri and Konoha were now allies, which meant that Konoha would also probably be involved in this, . Kageko really didn't have any experience in this kind of stuff. Really, she was just guessing from what she knew. She looked at both Giro and Vincente, to see how they were reacting to this news.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:44 pm
[[Damn! I thought it would be me, but chances are it's Zaphiakel, since he hasn't been on today. Jwalker was on, and I can't think of any other person than those two that would make good sensei's]]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:46 pm
Shenma noticed the girl and tossed the letter to her, since the letter was for her and her only. He didn't know the contents of the letter, since it was probably none of his bussiness, but he was sure that it contained valuable information.  

BluewolfofMibu

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
"So, what does Zane want to do about it?"

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games