Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:04 pm
Rebecca thought about it. "It seems I have no choice at the moment. Until I can figure out where I am and how to get home, I'll be stuck with you." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:23 pm
"All right then. I'll just get this business finished, and then I can get you fixed up with the proper tags and things." Jane smiled at her, and then returned to Miss Melanie. It couldn't be that much longer before she responded. She was probably just busy with something.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm
"Sure dearie, Guards, Open The Cage." Miss Melanie yelled and the guards cringed before knocking out the specified pet's and each guard went in and picked the pet up. Nelliel's cage door was slammed shut because Luna was still in there. Nelliel's head lolled, completely unconcious. "Now I'll need you to sign down here at the bottom of the adoption papers and hand me their values. For Nelliel, its 50 yen and for Rebecca it's 30 yen." She said, pointing to the bottom of the paper and handing him a pen. The guards put the two in carrying cages, so that it would be easier to carry them. The carrying cages had antigravity modules on them so they would be easy and light to carry with one hand. Lear yawned and flicked his tail back in forth in boredom.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 pm
With a grin Lerista gently bumped the man and spun around him. He then shot the ball into the air and it went through the basket. With a laughed he patted the guy on the back. He had quick reflexes so it was sometimes hard for them to keep up. But he was good about it. "Maybe next time man." He then moved to get ready for the next round.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 pm
Rebecca was caught off guard, she didn't think that they might knock her unconscious. She fell quite quickly, and went into a world of nightmares.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:54 pm
"Thank you...here." Jane handed her the 50 yen, his hands lifting both cages himself after signing the sheets in all necessary places. He hadn't quite realized that she might knock them out, but all was well. He waited for Miss Melanie to give him the okay to go.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:04 pm
.::Kasha::.

Kasha turned away from Rebecca. Your tribe too? Thats how we were taught. I love the idea. Then Kasha turned to Lear sensing his boredom. She looked down for a bit, then she looked back up. "I am Kasha." she said in his language.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:50 pm
I don't care for the idea...but, if this is the situation I'm in, it's the situation I'm in. Besides, anyone that would take us here has to be better than whomever would take us on our home planet. Lixini shuddered. She would hate being taken by them.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Kasha looked at Lixini. Really. Cause in our tribe. You werent anybody unless a male had chosen you for a mate, which was basically like a slave master. You couldnt do anything. No one cared if they were mean, everyone just wanted to be someone. And i was someone until now. Here i am no one.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:57 pm
Our tribe...we didn't mate...not really. Women who could birth would go with random men so that they could give birth...I don't know my father. Lixini thought for a second. I think I'm better off here, with some kind of master going to buy me...  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:41 am
Miss Melanie looked up to see the guy still standing there. "What are you waiting for, go on, get out of here." She said to him as she put the eighty Yen that he had handed her away. Lear looked over at the girl, she had tried to speak his language but utterly failed. She was getting the syllables all wrong. He only swished his tail and laid his head down, blowing out his breath in a sign of impatientce.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:50 am

Kasha looked at Lear and then tilted her head. Hm.. i guess i havent perfected his language yet. I wonder if he would teach me. She tried to talk to him again. "I was wondering if you could teach me your language." she tried to say in his language the best she could.  

Nikki Toast

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:27 pm
Jane took the cases and headed out. Setting them into the back seat of his vehicle, a silver rounded vehicle. He then stepped into the front seat, and started up the vehicle. He drove the vehicle a ways away, to the apartment building that he and his mother lived in.

As they arrived at the building, Jane stepped out of the vehicle, pulling the two out and bringing them up to his apartment, 2D. He set the carrying cages down in the main room of the apartment, and set the two choker necklaces he'd bought on the counter. He opened up both cages, and sat down on the sofa to wait for them to wake up and come out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:31 pm
Rebecca started to stir a little, her nightmares get worse until she woke up. "What hit me?" she moaned a little. "When I found out who did this to me I'm gonna..." That's when she noticed Jane sitting in the sofa and that her cage is open. 'This better not be a trick..' she thought and slowly started to get out of the cage, but stumbled a little. "It's been awhile since I walked." she said more to herself.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:31 pm
This time around, Mai's team got the ball and she was instantly passed to. For a minute there, she didn't know what to do with it but she managed to snap out of it in time to play. Her teammates were mostly just testing out her skills, to see how well she moved. And she did just that. Her feline bloodlines made her fast and agile as she weaved between the opposite team like a snake weaves through rocks. It was easy to get to the basket for her, and thus she came up to Lerista before slithering past him. She went on all fours and shot through his legs, the ball still dribbling. She made a dash for the basket, shooting it upwards. A look of excitement on her face.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games