Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:01 am
As her footsteps could be heard down the halls of the Palace the transformed Sailor Earth was looking for Artemis, Luna, Diana, or even Bosten would suit her fancy for company. She had heard about the new Senshi of the Moon so she hoiped she could atleast check him out. And ofcourse the Senshi being a male kind of fansinated her. Yoko had never really spoken to anyone outside the Moon Kingdom family but she didn't let that bother her from meeting the Moon Prince now would it?

You could almost confuse poor Yoko with an early Sailor Venus. Ofcourse she knew all about the older senshi, and they lived atleast two generations behind them, most likely dead by now. But who knew?

"Luna? Artemis? Diana? Bosten?...Where are you..Or are they training the other Senshi?". Yoko sighed softly before continueing her search. Sometimes the Palace seemed to big for their own good.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:42 am
"Not in here, but I know of a place we can use." He said, before making his way towards the front door. He peered through the eye hole to make sure no one was out there, before caustiously opening the door. He wasn't in the mood for explaining why he looked the way he did, or who he even was.

Glancing over his shoulder he motioned for Diana to follow. He made his way down the hallway towards a seperate stairwell that lead to the roof. It appeared as if that's where he was heading, when he made his way towards a somewhat camoflage(sp) door. The door was painted the exacted same color as the wall, and the only way you could tell it was there was by the door knob.

He quickly opened the door, as he made his way inside. It appeared to be an old gym that hadn't been used in years. Plus he was probably the only one who knew about it.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:17 am
Mercuryangel
"Ah darn it...this being a senshi from some place other than this solar system is complicated isn't it? Isn't it possible that I don't even have a planet? Or come from one?" she asked in frustration.

"It is possible...but you have to have come from SOMEWHERE..."

Diana's Post

"This is interesting...and perfect!!"

Back in the Palace

A small mewing could be heard from a tab down the hall from Yoko. Running toward her was a small black and white kitten. "I'm here Yoko-sama! Sorry, I was talking to Aunt Luna...they're training the other new senshi..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:09 am
Smiling she turned around looking at the small kitten. Yoko kneeled down and held her arms out so he would leap into her arms, she began to speak. "Is that so? Well why don't we pay them a visit...I could use some training aswell." she saild smiling. "And what are these new senshi like? I mean I dont want any cry babies, the world is dangerous and they need to be able to tackle down anything right?".  

Karinka-san

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:59 pm
Karinka-san
Smiling she turned around looking at the small kitten. Yoko kneeled down and held her arms out so he would leap into her arms, she began to speak. "Is that so? Well why don't we pay them a visit...I could use some training aswell." she saild smiling. "And what are these new senshi like? I mean I dont want any cry babies, the world is dangerous and they need to be able to tackle down anything right?".

"Well...the Prince is a lot like Usagi, only not a crybaby. But he is hyper and in love with video games. The other two don't seem like crybabies either but I don't know them as well. Who do you want to visit first?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:42 pm
Natsu began to grin, as he made his way towards the center of the room. He felt like yelling to see if the room echoed, but decided against it incase someone heard him. Turning around towards Diana, a curious expression formed on his face.

"So what are we suppose to do now?" He asked waiting for her response.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:36 am
IkumiAngel
Natsu began to grin, as he made his way towards the center of the room. He felt like yelling to see if the room echoed, but decided against it incase someone heard him. Turning around towards Diana, a curious expression formed on his face.

"So what are we suppose to do now?" He asked waiting for her response.

"Easy...we're gonna try to draw out your powers. Since you are transformed, you need to learn your attacks...in case something attacks." Diana looked into the storage closet for some training dummies used in football or those kick things for martial arts.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:00 pm
Roselite Blade
Mercuryangel
"Ah darn it...this being a senshi from some place other than this solar system is complicated isn't it? Isn't it possible that I don't even have a planet? Or come from one?" she asked in frustration.

"It is possible...but you have to have come from SOMEWHERE..."

"Well that's for sure. And our powers have to come from somewhere too...but the problem would be not knowing...there has to be a way to find out...but we can tackle that another time...Maybe Mizuno-sensei would have a suggestion?"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:04 pm
"Well then...". Yoko seemed impressed with Bostens impression of the Moon Prince. The visuallation would be quite accurate. Now to put hers and his knowlege to the test. "Why not the Prince? I mean it would be pretty rude to just you know, see him last or second. He is more royalty then either one of us.". And with that she smiled proud with herself and eager to meet all of her new friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:34 pm
Natsu made his way over towards the closet, as he helped Diana to remove a punching bag that was held up on a stand for kicking. It appeared as if it was used a quite a bit from the state it was in, but it would have to do for now.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:19 pm
Bosten nodded. "That's a good idea. I think he would be very happy to meet you."

Diana smiled. "Good. Now, I need to you stand a tad away and imagine this bag is a monster, your worst nitemare. I need you to imagine it's attacking those you love."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:00 am
"Great, well where is he training...If he is training..." she said softly walking down the hallway. Bosten was her gaurdian and she wouldn't let anything happen to him even if he was at anytime lecherous. Yoko just smiled as she made her way through the palace grounds woundering what this life would be like. "It is strange, we have to risk our lives right? Just for one planet. But thats my planet....". And with that she shut up completely.  

Karinka-san

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:23 pm
Karinka-san
"Great, well where is he training...If he is training..." she said softly walking down the hallway. Bosten was her gaurdian and she wouldn't let anything happen to him even if he was at anytime lecherous. Yoko just smiled as she made her way through the palace grounds woundering what this life would be like. "It is strange, we have to risk our lives right? Just for one planet. But thats my planet....". And with that she shut up completely.

Bosten smiled He'd been with her since before he could remember. "He SHOULD be at Aunt Luna's house."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:08 am
"Why didn't you say so earlier you silly cat?" she said with a small and sly smirk coming across her face. Yoko has never been one for dirrections, but since when was any teenager who had to save the world afew times in her generation? Well not as many she would hope.  

Karinka-san

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:14 am
Karinka-san
"Why didn't you say so earlier you silly cat?" she said with a small and sly smirk coming across her face. Yoko has never been one for dirrections, but since when was any teenager who had to save the world afew times in her generation? Well not as many she would hope.

Bosten play glaired at Yoko then smiled. "Let's go!" He ran to the entrance. "I know the way there..."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games