Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
furries :^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:45 am
"sorry if i startled you but can you point me to where the stream is me and lily like to go for a swim.if on cue lily walked up to tiger's side and rubbed kimi's arm with her muzzle."it looks like lily took aliking to you,i'm tiger"he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:51 am
A smile lightened up Kimi's face.She could never go to long simply frowning.Eventually that frown of her's was flipped upside down."Yeah sure!"She spoke with a the smile remaining on her face.Then as Lily rubbed her muzzle on her arm.She giggled slightly and stroked the side of the unicorn's face."So this is Lily.Aww."She knocked on her own head remembering she did have heightened senses.So she was never lost.All kimi had to do was listen for the sound of running water.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:54 am
Hiskue stood up and streached, he should probably wake Rose so they could get back to the campsite, but she was so cute just sleeping there. He smiled to himself and sniffed the air, wondering what he could catch for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:57 am
"yep thats lily she's nice to girls like but she acts like a mom at me,especially when i wanted to fight that rose who threw a rock at me."tiger could still feel the bump.lily looked at tiger and glared at him."lily stop glaring yeah i know why she hit me cause she and that hiskue guy were kissing."tiger said as he crossed his arms.lily turned her head back and licked kimi's face.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:07 am
Kimi laughed a little at him telling her about Lily,his pet unicorn acting like a mother."Rose?"That was the name of the female from earlier.She erupted in giggles when she felt Lily lick her face."Okay I'll take you to the stream just follow me!"She chirped while turning then skipping toward the sound of running water."Oh and by the way my name's Kimi."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:07 am
rose opened her eyes and yawned,she sit upright and streached."good morning hiskue"rose said as she kissed his cheek.she grabed her top and sliped it on and she put on her biniki bottom,then her skirt.she stood up and looked around.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:09 am
tiger followed kimi with lily behind him."kimi that a lovely name for a lovely girl like you."he said with a smile.lily moved up to be beside kimi.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:20 am
((Oh I just saw it was supposed to be morning..and there was a time skip.))

Kimi gazed down at her two feet from the soft pink shade displayed on her face,due to blushing."Lovely girl? R-Really?"She shook her head briefly trying her best to shake away this uncharacteristic shyness.Kimi stared forward now so she could see where she was going.Noticing the unicorn beside her she gently stroked Lily's fur.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:25 am
lily shaked her head as kimi petted her."yeah you really are a lovely girl."tiger was besides kimi now."and lovely girls should ride unicorns."lily stopped and tiger lifted kimi and put her on lily's back,he smiled at her then walked again with lily behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:30 am
"Huh? Wha-."Kimi was dumbfounded until Tiger lifted her up then placed her down on Lily's back.Her smile returned this time larger."It's not everyday a girl rides on a unicorn's back."She spoke while loosly wrapping her arms around Lily's neck."Hey how will I lead you to where the stream is?"  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:34 am
"tell lily the way and i'll follow or i can join you for the ride til we get there"tiger said as he turned to look at kimi with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:42 am
Kimi glanced at Tiger when he turned to her wearing a smile.She could feel her face warming again."O-Okay."She stammered and exchanged him a smile."Though it's your choice whether you want to follow or join the ride."The thought of her body being so close to his made her feel butterflies fluttering around in her stomach.She listened closely for the calming sound of running water."Just keep heading forward for now,Lily."

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:56 am
tiger looked at her and then he jumped onto lily's back."maybe i'll join for the ride,you know you can make lily go faster."tiger side as lily kept walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:01 pm
When Tiger jumped on to Lily's back too she could feel herself blushing red."H-How?"Questioned Kimi while stammering slightly."Do I say something?"She asked another question.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:09 pm
"yeah here i'll show you."tiger leaned forward that he was touching kimi's back."now hold on tight kimi"lily kept walking,when tiger told kimi to hold on."lily show kimi how fast you can go."lily took off toward the direction kimi told her to go.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games