Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:50 pm
Kazan stumbled in and leaned against the wall behind Katsuro, watching his leader with a curious eye. It seemed that most shinobi just barged into situations and began talking no matter what was going on before they arrived. He sighed as he looked around, taking in the fact that there were several people already in the room, presumably either talking to the Raikage or waiting to talk to him. He hung his head.
*Kazekage-sama..... is this thing endemic to being a shinobi? Will I start acting like this as well? I hope not.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:06 pm
Hiros clone caught most of it, "Ah, the kazekage. I hope you know. Aro Napalm killed my student not to long ago, keep your chuunin in check."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:16 pm
The kage turned to hiro,

"Aro......"

Katsuro seamed a bit diturbed by this,

"Havn't really seen him in him in a while."

He then snapped from hsi daze,

"Excuse me, but mabye you can help me with half my problem, My gennin here is in need of a cloud weapons style scroll, I can't provide it are you able to do so?"

The kage asked not really expecting much help.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:22 pm
Ronnel-again
((Uh Hiro, edit that. No one said who he was or what rank he was. That bit was my RPC thinking.))
((Doesn't really matter, this might speed things along))  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:58 pm
Hiro opened his holstery, most of his scrolls were in the archive but for some reason, he had an extra cloud weapon style scroll. He handed it to Katsuro, "If you see him with an extra sharingan eye, take it."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:10 am
Katsuro gladly took the scroll then went through his bag,

"Will a diffrent eye, work?"

The kage pulled out a small case, filled with a rusty colored water but it could be seen that there was a small orb like shape within its contents,

"I have a small collection you can take this one if you need."

The kage said happy that half his problem was solved but still had something on his mind.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:55 am
Hiro looked at the rusty colored eye, before he took it he added :"A Byakugan? Nice."
Hiro looked at Katsuros face, he could tell there was still something. "I can teach this student of yours the Cloud Weapon Style, if you want."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:20 pm
Kazuo Hatake
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User Image(Katsuro and Kazuo sparred before and afterwards made an alliance. They have met before. lol)

Kazuo smiles and then found it strange that suddenly two kage's would come to his office at the same time. "Hello, Kazekage. How are you this fine day?"

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:33 pm
((Katsuro...Kazuo....Kazan..... Oh wow....))

Kazan's eyes followed the scroll that passed between the shinobi of Kumo and his leader a slight glint of anticipation flashing in his eyes. He knew he couldn't really hope to match ninja at their own game, so he intended to bring his own set of rules to it. He needed training however he could get it to stand a chance of making sure what happened to his family never happened again. When the same man made the offer of training him personally, Kazan's eyebrows shot up into his hairline, vanishing under the bucket hat that he had pulled down.
*Training in Kumo? That might be better than Sand, sad to say...they do have other people who can use the same weapon style, and my elemental chakra is most common here...* He frowned slightly, doubting that Katsuro would consider transferring him to this village.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:54 pm
((Lol, you guys and your "K" names))
Looking at the note, Luo couldn't help it as his eyes widened. Standing up to greet the girl, he held his hand out. He couldn't quite put his finger on why she wrote it down, but he could only guess that the girl was unable to talk. And being in his clan, it sort of made sense. Otherwise, there would be no reason why she was wearing a headband. A mute shinobi would be incapable of being a shinobi without being in his clan. Holding his hand out for the girl to shake Luo muttered, "My name is Luo Ushio, head of the Ushio clan." As he muttered this with a rather serious face, he nodded towards the new Kazekage. He had yet to meet him, but it was a good opportunity to do so.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:59 pm
(Lol...my name's kairi)

Upon hearing his last name, her eyes widened as well. Head of the Ushio clan!? But how...were my parents part of the clan as well...so am I somehow connected with him!? she asked herself. She had always been alone, ever since her parents died and she had lost her voice. To think that there was someone out there with the same abilities that she had...it was somehow comforting. Seeing his hand, she shook it, still in disbelief.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryu and Daiki entered the office, Ryu had a serious face as he let Daiki do the talking.

"I'm sorry Raikage, Ryu, Ronmaru and I had an agreement to fight to the death in order to settle ancient rivalries. Ronamru is dead." He said as he carried the body respectfully in his arms. "Kairi, Take one of his eyes, he wanted you to have it." He said peacefully as Ryu handed the girl a three tomoe Sharingan.

Havok-Trance

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:22 pm
((Hmmm...another eye transplant or what?))

Lenon peeked into the office and, seeing so many people, knew why the office lady had wanted him to stay in the lower floors. Pesky office woman...and it's even more annoying when she's correct! he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:45 pm
(...WHAT!? A sharingan!? sweatdrop )

Kairi did not react in any way when she saw Ronmaru's body, but in the inside she felt sorrow. Her and Ronmaru had both trained together against Fenrir and now he was dead. Though Ryu was indeed the one to kill him, she felt no anger towards him. If it was an agreement between the two, then Ronamaru knew of the consequences. The room dropped several degrees as she bowed to Ryu respectfully and at the same time apologetically. Kairi took the three tomoe sharingan like Ryu asked her too.  

Yelena the Light Reaper

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games