Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:10 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah watched her sister eat. "Umm.. how are you feeling sis?" she asked curiously.

(ew..short.. sorry.. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:26 pm
(itouch)
T i n a:
Tina sighed..and shook her head suddenly memories that were hidden from her flashed through her mind. She watched as her kidnapping and rape flashed before. The fear in her voice the hatered in aidens.. the tears down her face.. She soon began to cry. She saw the life before with how happy her can tina were.. the geese she use to walk to the towns castle past the garden and back to her house everyday/ Suddenly a very very vivid memory hit her..when she first met aiden and how he charmed her into trusting him. she shook her head and spoke "Sis, im fine i just know now what happened exactly to me.. and who i use to be".she sighed and looked at her sister when the key of how to get out flashed before her.. she squealed "I GOT it i know how to get out..but first tarah eat your apple and your'll understand"  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:02 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah nodded and carefully took a bit out of her fruit. She gasped, as she felt her mind tingle. She closed her eyes as memories flashed through her mind.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:03 pm
(itouch)
t i n a:
tina looked at tarah "well what do you see tell me everything?" she waited to hear her sisters story. she needed to know if aiden tricked her sister.. into believeing he knew where her family could find her  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:03 am
((I"m not sure.. what my character is supposed to see...I'm kind of haveing writers block razz ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:33 am
(( well maybe her kidnapping and her with her family searching for Tina .. Or If u would like I'll post Tinas vision))  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:41 am
((yeah...could you do that?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:21 pm
(( ya no prob just don't mind spelling I'm in a college lecture on a itouch lol.. You just post before me like Tarah asking what Tina saw))  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:51 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah smiled lightly, 'No, you tell me first...your the oldest..." she smiled as she eyed her sister.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:12 pm
Tina:
Tina nodded " ok, well first I saw our old life sis.. I was a goose firl and you were a milk maid I think.. I remember how happy we were.. Then I saw when I first ran into Aiden. I walked the geese past the little water bridge at the edge of the town and there he was we flirted and so on.. Then we planned to meet the following night.. That's when I ran home all excited and you where teaseing me.. Then I rember going to the pub having a drink with him going up to use the bathroom and then returning taking another sip of my drink.. And feeling wierd.. Then blacking out. Then I remember being in the garden.. In his house.. He was raping me.. Then he beat me and said I'll be the firs woemn to make him money..and then he gave a wier potion and that's all I remember" she sighed " I'll kill him"  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:46 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah sighed, "Here's what I remember...I remember coming a looking for you since you hadn't come home. I remember seeing him taking your limp body. i was trying to yell for help, but before I could, someone hit be on the back of the head. I blacked out and found my self in a cage. I don't know how long I was in there, but I remember Aiden raping me also. He told me that me and you were his prize positions. Then he gave me a wired potion as well..." she growled as she finished her recollection. "We need to kill him!" she hissed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:26 pm
(( I'll post when i get an answer???? I don't think I have a choice, so I should rat out Tarah? Or I should as Missy_Evee. Should I rat you out Missy?))  

polarisyn

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:10 am
(( yeah.. go ahead.. the story would end too fast if you didn't lolz... Aiden could do something to her a a punishment or something... just don't rat Tina out.... some one needs to come and kill aiden from hurting them lolz..

Unless you have your character fall for Tarah or something... idk...

but I think you should rat Tarah out and then feel guilty about it and save Tarah from Aiden;s clutches..lolz...

just suggesting... do what you want.. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:21 am
(( as the woman who gave birth to this rp.. I say do it))  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis listened carefully as the two females, the one he loved, Tina, and her apparent sister, Tarah began to recollect and speak of their past together, trying to get things straight between the two. He heard them speak of trying to kill Aiden and just shook his head."I don't think that's a good idea, he has control over this whole place, including the many different masters around this place. I also thought we were just going to escape!" He said to the two of them, worried of what their plans were going to be.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

((Sorry for late reply, I've been busy.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff