Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Rust Turtle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:24 pm
Uhmmm sorry about not introducing myself earlier. Well my name's Tyler, i'm a hippie(of course), i want to legalize marijuana(of course), i love the Grateful Dead...and stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:54 pm
hello peoples...i am a chick in this male exterior...i love music and i'm 14
oh and if any of you guys like to cook than PM me please, i love to cook and bake a lot  

.Drunk...Cunt...Pirate.

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:49 am
welcome new members.
Sry I didnt greet you all sooner, with work I just check 1 or 2 things on gaia then I get off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:30 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Buddha-DK

Jade Raccoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:48 am
I like invited a bunch of hippie people I met at IAC, so let us know if you come from there.

Hello by the way biggrin Glad to see all the framiliar faces in the guild whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:44 pm
I ish not a new member... But I thought I could reintroduce myself to those who have forgotten...

I'm Artemis Linwe here, Kelsey in real life, Rhiannon in Wicca. I'm into Wicca, anime, superheroes, reading scifi/fantasy, movies and other s**t. My favorite music is probably... ummm.... anything not country or rap, I guess. I also likeish playing video games and watching Monty Python movies. Rocky Horror Picture Show is f*cking great. Darkfist may or may not remember me; I've chanfed my look since I was last on Gaia (it's been a long time). I'm eagerly awaiting the day when they finally make the hippie clithes here (we will win someday). Looking at me, you might not think I was a hippie, but I am at heart, I guess, along with a little punk, goth, geek and shy artist-type. As far as music goes, I'm really into The Beatles, Green Day, Blink182, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Rob Zombie, The Killers, etc.

I'd add more, but you'd die from boredom.  

Artemis Linwe

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:20 am
Artemis Linwe
I ish not a new member... But I thought I could reintroduce myself to those who have forgotten...

I'm Artemis Linwe here, Kelsey in real life, Rhiannon in Wicca. I'm into Wicca, anime, superheroes, reading scifi/fantasy, movies and other s**t. My favorite music is probably... ummm.... anything not country or rap, I guess. I also likeish playing video games and watching Monty Python movies. Rocky Horror Picture Show is f*cking great. Darkfist may or may not remember me; I've chanfed my look since I was last on Gaia (it's been a long time). I'm eagerly awaiting the day when they finally make the hippie clithes here (we will win someday). Looking at me, you might not think I was a hippie, but I am at heart, I guess, along with a little punk, goth, geek and shy artist-type. As far as music goes, I'm really into The Beatles, Green Day, Blink182, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Rob Zombie, The Killers, etc.

I think I remeber you. sweatdrop I was wondering where you went off to. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:39 pm
Darkfist007
Artemis Linwe

Well, here I am. And it's good someone remembers me, even just barely. I was on here a lot before guilds were created, when this was just a thread petitioning for hippie clothes. I had a tent, too, and a horse, cat and garden. I was pretty well established in the campgrounds wink The other day I was just sitting around, bored on the net and all of a sudden, I think 'Hey! I haven't been to Gaia in a lonnng time.'

So, I'm back.

blaugh mrgreen blaugh mrgreen  

Artemis Linwe

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:10 pm
Artemis Linwe
Darkfist007
Artemis Linwe

Well, here I am. And it's good someone remembers me, even just barely. I was on here a lot before guilds were created, when this was just a thread petitioning for hippie clothes. I had a tent, too, and a horse, cat and garden. I was pretty well established in the campgrounds wink The other day I was just sitting around, bored on the net and all of a sudden, I think 'Hey! I haven't been to Gaia in a lonnng time.'

So, I'm back.

*ish trying to remeber your animals names*
*Huggles* Good to see that you decided to come back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:35 pm
okay well...

My name is Sarah, but I go by my hippy/earth inherited name Opal Sands. Opal for short 4laugh

Im a vegitarian and down to earth, Im of Christian religion (not mainstreem) but I have alot of pagan and wiccin friends, most goth, some hippy, so I find a great interest in both of those. Im all about the animals, every one of them, and I have many pets. Im quiet usually, some times up tight when I get sad ((which is rare)) but usually Im a very happy, calm, and layed back person. I sew and make my own clothes/soap/candles ect.
My fav. movies are Hair and The 60''s, Im very into art and history and music.
I think mary jane shoudl be leagalized, altho I only want to try it a few times.
I love dark colors and bright colors mixed. And.........yes.

And Im just looking for people with the same interests as me for friends. blaugh heart  

Sand Opal

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:56 pm
Artemis Linwe
Darkfist007
Artemis Linwe

So, I'm back.

I REMEMBER YOU TOO!!! smile And I believe your tent and garden are still around... Check the "Hippie Campgrounds" wink
I bet the horse and kitty will wander back in too. Welcome back around. I've been a stranger myself lately. Missed ya!

Love, Mousey  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:10 pm
KrauseMouse
Artemis Linwe
Darkfist007
Artemis Linwe

So, I'm back.

I REMEMBER YOU TOO!!! smile And I believe your tent and garden are still around... Check the "Hippie Campgrounds" wink
I bet the horse and kitty will wander back in too. Welcome back around. I've been a stranger myself lately. Missed ya!

Love, Mousey

I've missed everyone here. It's most definitely good to be back. 3nodding And to be remembered.

I'll get around to the campgrounds sometime...  

Artemis Linwe

mind-power

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:42 pm
the_kewlest_loser_ever:

A.K.A.: Sam.
I like hard rock, heavy metal, classic rock, blues, jazz, r&b, rap, electronic, country, bluegrass, lounge and classical music. I like to play basketball, read about serial killers, read poetry, write stories, draw, paint, and daydream.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:39 pm
Charlotte Kitsune
I don't think I ever introduced myself! Err... ^_^;

I'm Charlotte, I'm 26 (eek, I feel old) and I live in Tucson, Arizona. There are a surprising amount of hippies, Deadheads, and every sort of alternative lifestyle you can think of here. It's a great place to live if you think a little differently than most of the rest of the world.

I'm a huge classic rock fan, and I'm also an artist. My dream is to buy a camper-van and travel around the country, just seeing things and meeting people. 3nodding

I'm always glad to talk to others, so feel free to PM me if you wanna chat! Glad to be here!

Tuscon seems like it breeds the same kinds of counter-cultures as my hometown, Burlington, VT. Sounds fantastic. smile

...and I'm turning 25 on Halloween, so you're not alone with the old-feeling. We have a good number of 20-somethings (and older!) in the GHG, so... Welcome! Make yourself at home!

~Mouse~

KrauseMouse
Captain

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:20 am
KrauseMouse
Charlotte Kitsune
I don't think I ever introduced myself! Err... ^_^;

I'm Charlotte, I'm 26 (eek, I feel old) and I live in Tucson, Arizona. There are a surprising amount of hippies, Deadheads, and every sort of alternative lifestyle you can think of here. It's a great place to live if you think a little differently than most of the rest of the world.

I'm a huge classic rock fan, and I'm also an artist. My dream is to buy a camper-van and travel around the country, just seeing things and meeting people. 3nodding

I'm always glad to talk to others, so feel free to PM me if you wanna chat! Glad to be here!

Tuscon seems like it breeds the same kinds of counter-cultures as my hometown, Burlington, VT. Sounds fantastic. smile

...and I'm turning 25 on Halloween, so you're not alone with the old-feeling. We have a good number of 20-somethings (and older!) in the GHG, so... Welcome! Make yourself at home!

~Mouse~

About the older. *cough*Cindy*Cough*
Even I feel old at 17.
Welcome Charlotte, and all the other new members. 3nodding  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games