Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:50 pm
Zee runs smack into Drake and they slip on the door handle and fall into the room. Zee's ontop of Drake again, "Oh what's this i've pinned you down again?" she says with a smirk.Then filps her head to get her heair out her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:55 pm
He doesn't respond,he look like he's asleep but really he's been knocked out from hitting his head so hard against the floor.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:57 pm
"Drake?" she looks at him and sighs, "Damn it Drake." she says then electricutes him hoping it will zap him awake, "Come on dumbass wake up." she says as she holds her hand to his chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:01 pm
It takes a minute or two but he opens his eyes. "hmm? zee? is that you?...." he smiles and grabs her arms and pins her like before."i knew you cared...."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:04 pm
Zee blushes, "I....I don't care bout you." she says struggling to get him off again, "I just.... Ummmmm..... If you go then Max will get me for sure." she says avoiding eye contact.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:07 pm
He smiles as he watches her struggle. "heh heh...." He leans in and kisses her. "Your a terrible lier...." he teases her.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:09 pm
Zee is surprised by the kiss, "I.... I am not." she says still trying to get him off. "Grrrr!" she growls and attempts to bite him, it doesn't work.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:11 pm
He smiles and gets off her. "i promised you a shower so you can go take one....i'll be back quickly...."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:13 pm
Zee stays on the ground when Drake finally gets off her. She slowly stands up and waits for Drake to get back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:19 pm
Drake comes back with a small ring. "You said you'd like a smaller tracker right?" he said remembering her complaint that the ankle one was too big.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:21 pm
She looks at him and grins a huge smile, "Of course." she takes the ring and puts it on her finger, "Is it waterproof?" she says lightly, "If i'm gonna shower then i should be able to keep it on."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:26 pm
"It's water proof magic proof,it's Near indestructible." He smiles and takes his keys out of his pocket. "I'll be back see you later." He turns around and heads out the door.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:29 pm
Zee watches as Drake walks out the door. She goes upstairs and undresses and then gets into the shower.
((hehehe typo my bad. smile ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:38 pm
Drake drives to the mall and gets her some clothes about four bags worth before starting to drive home.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:41 pm
Zee let's the warm water run over her. This is the first time she has ever had a warm shower. She scrubs her body and then rinses off. When she is done she turns the water off and climbs out of the shower. She grabs a towel and wraps it around her body.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games