Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fallout: The Ruined York (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:14 am
"So even if your welcomed in, people still hate you..?" Alex said, giving a depressed sigh, before she raised her eyebrow.

"Ghouls?" She repeated, tilting her head.
"Well, the ones who aren't trying to eat my leg are as human as I am. Though the radiation as made them different, they are still people.
"But the others, trying to eat me? I'll feed them buckshot."

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:19 am
"Understandable." King said with a nod.
"And the People will not hate you. They just need to warm up to you."

"...Anyway...The reason I asked is because of how and where this city's electricity and energy come from."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:24 am
"You'll have to forgive if I'm not that warm of a person." Alex grunted. "Most human interaction I got was my Dad making sure I was alive and well, acting fatherly with little time he had to spare. And then constant attacks from Raiders, Slavers, and the Wolves of York." She sighed.
"Pretty much learned violence is all people want..."

"...And please tell me you don't have the city hooked up to a billion Ghouls... That's beyond inhumane."

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:28 am
"No, no. Nothing like that." King said, shaking his head.
"Back before the bombs dropped, the people used Radiation as an energy source." he said looking over at a poster on the wall.

"Underneath the city, Radiation is about as bountiful as dangers on the surface."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:36 am
"So the city is working like the days of old: Using that same radiation for power." Alex said, looking from King to the poster, then back to King.

"And let me guess.. The only people who can work and maintain the energy are Ghouls, which you people have in the city for that very reason. And before anyone gets invited in, they first need a backround check to see if there will be any problems with the Ghouls. Hence why you asked the question. Am I right?"

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:40 am
"All Ghouls are welcome here due to their ability to not only live in lethal amounts of Radiation without a problem, but work better in it." King said removing the blast mask and revealing his face. He too was a Ghoul.

"We do not tolerate bigotry against Ghouls here. This city is not only one of the safest places for smooth-skins in New York, but a safe haven for Ghouls."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:46 am
"Called it~" Alex said with a tune, giving a triuphant smirk.

"Oh please." HK scoffed.
"I knew what King was the minute I saw him."

". . .Well... There went my self-esteem..." She said, sighing in a depressed manner.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:51 am
"Now, now..." King said, placing the blast mask on the table, leaning back in the chair.
"Anyway...You're in luck. We have a train that's not being used as a living space. Rather large one too."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:03 am
"Hm..?" Alex looked up at King, blinking her eyes a few times before realizing what he was offering.
"Oh! No, no, no.. We don't need much space." She said while giving a nervous laugh, waving both of her hands in front of herself. "My Dad would never forgive himself if we took it. Some mother and her kids might need it more than us. HK always slept outside and my Dad and I never took much space." She continued to laugh, before going silent.

"...And... Well..." She stuttered, her entire being seeming to become depressed now. "...I don't need much at all..."

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:06 am
"The space was only being used as storage before. We found more suitable storage areas already, and we were about to strip it down to get rid of it. Having you use it makes the most sense."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:10 am
"I-I don't need much though." Alex stuttered, shaking her head. "Isn't there any families here that need the space? Mother of four? Five? Six? Just something more than two? I really don't need much... A single room is fine with me!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:12 am
"It's not THAT big..." King said, rubbing his chin.
"It's a single subway train car."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:16 am
"I don't know..." Alex mumbled.
"I re--" She spoke, before a metal hand suddenly clamped down onto her mouth.

"We'll take it..." HK said, giving an artificial tired sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:21 am
"Funny that the psychotic robot is the voice of reason.." King said with a chuckle, standing up and walking toward the door.
"Come, I'll take you to it."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:26 am
Alex only gave a heavy sigh, shoving HK's hand off of her mouth as she stood up, following behind King, and HK behind her.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games