Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Ember Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katara Katana2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:48 pm
Pinion took the candy and fled, already in the process of unwrapping it. When the unwrapping was done and it was in his mouth, he went into the study. As usual, his father was there, working away.
The man looked up as his second-born entered. With candy. He frowned. "Pinion, where did you get that?"
"The man at the door gave it to me!" he exclaimed gleefully.
"Pinion! I know I've said it, as has your mother, don't take candy from strangers!" The man thundered.
"Oh." Pinion seemed to shrink into himself. "He wants to see you. He's at the door."
The man rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Very well. Get to bed. It's late." He watched as the child obeyed, and then walked calmly to the front door. "Yes?" he asked sharply. He wasn't in the mood for pleasantries on his behalf. He wanted to get the documents done and then sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image

Hogosya, the Lonely Warrior

"Hello sir. I am a traveller, and ive just arrived on the island today." He said, noting the fact that the man infront of him had a frustrated look. He should probably just get to the point.

"Unfortuneatly, all the Inn's had rented out their rooms, so I'll be forced to sleep on the streets tonight. It looks like bad weather is coming, so I was wondering if you had a room to rent for the night."

Lord Arkon

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 pm
The man raised an eyebrow. (I really should name him soon) "Exactly where do you hail from?"
Aurora's mother chose that moment to flit into the hall. Upon seeing her husband there, she stalked over to him, blinking in surprise when she saw the young man standing there. "Oh? Who's this?"
"Traveler. Wants a place to stay," he replied, voice flat.
The woman's eyes brightened. "Well, then, you can stay here!"
"What? No, he- Oof!" A sharp jab to the rib silenced him. He glowered at the young man, before turning around and storming off, like a child.
Ariana chewed her lip as she watched him go, facing the person again. Stepping aside to let him in, she asked pleasantly, "Now, what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image

He watched the exchange between the man and the woman silently, fearing that if he interuppted he would be ejected from the household.

Once the woman invited him in, he stepped inside and removed his cloak. Underneath his clothes bore no markings of the Earth Kingdom, but was a simple Fire Nation tunic and a pair of black pants.

"My name is Hogosya Be-" He cut himself off in mid sentance, realizing that if he revealed his last name his cover was blown. "Be...Hogosya Be."  

Lord Arkon

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:10 pm
Ariana smiled, taking his cloak from him and putting it on the rack. "It's nice to meet you Hogosya Be. My name is Ariana Kemari. Tell me, where do you hail from?" she asked, traditionally bowing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:21 pm
(ah you left so I need to delete my post)

Lee looked at her "Which is why I need some more people to help me over power some of them and plus I know you don't like your sibling like I don't like my sibling so are you sure, I mean while I don't want to I may have to resort to Dante or that other person what ever his name is.

Blade watched as his brother gave a false last name 'good looks like you have been doing good like they said.'  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:25 pm
Aurora shrugged. "Do what you will. But I intend to stay here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image

Once again, he'd have to think fast or risk blowing his cover.

"Well, my parents were travellers as well, and they gave birth to me on the road. So technically I hail from no where."

He slowly slid his hand into his pocket, wrapping his fingers around a large chunk of meteorite that he took from his family home when he deserted. Using his bending abilities, he was able to turn the rock into a small weapon, usually a dagger or a short sword.

He clutched it tightly, incase this woman saw through anything he was saying.

Hand still in his pocket, he returned the bow and said

"I thank you, kind mistress, for allowing me to stay in your home." Hopeing what he knew of Fire Nation manners, he maintained the bow until she stood back up.

Lord Arkon

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 pm
(Is Ryan saying blade is hogosya's brother?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:41 pm
((Yes. I was having dinner . . . Didn't see the post you made.))
Ariana simply nodded, closing the large doors before leading him down the hallway to the stairs.
Aurora blinked when she heard footsteps. She excused herself from Lee's presence in time to see her father come up the stairs. "What's going on?" she asked suspiciously.
"Your mother's insane. She's going to let some traveler sleep in the house."
"And you didn't stop her?" Aurora asked in disbelief. "Who's the man of this house? You or her?"
". . . You argue with her." With that, the man stormed off to his room.
Aurora rolled her eyes. Wanting to see who this traveler was, she headed down the stairs, seeing her mother stop there with a guest. "Oh? And who are you?" Aurora asked him, eyes narrowing threateningly.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:43 pm
((I dunno.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:46 pm
(Think ill drop the picture for a while...)

Bowing again, "Greetings, my name is Hogosya Be. I am a traveller, and your mother has kindly let me stay overnight."

As he came back up, he looked at the girl infront of him. There was something...odd he felt. Maybe she was just dangerous...but it didnt feel like that.

Dismissing the thought, he stood patiently and waited for the mother to continue the tour.  

Lord Arkon

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:04 pm
Aurora didn't bother with the traditional bow. "Whatever," she replied coldly. "I'll be watching you." She turned on her heels and stormed up the stairs, much as her father had before her. She heard her mother chiding her, but didn't care.
Ariana turned back to Hogosya regretfully. "I am sorry. Aurora, our oldest, has yet to learn much respect." She shook her head. "Anyway, up there are the bedrooms," she said gesturing up the stairs. "Tell me, would you like to rest now, or do you wish to eat or drink first?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:04 pm
(So i read most of the older posts...it sounds like it was a random assortment of events...)  

Lord Arkon

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:05 pm
((Yeah, well, some of the RPers sort of thrust their characters into the fray . . . Not so much like what you've done.))  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff