Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:28 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Ichigo twitched, a nice long twinge rolling down her spin and threw her tail, and she let out a long hiss. She wasn't sure what made her do that, but that sword was just really creeping her out. She looked at it, her face unreadable. "Buruu... Well, what's the one thing Buruu would ditch me for?" She asked, suddenly snapping back into focus. Her question was an extreme trick question, because Buruu didn't even have to go to a kitchen to get sweets; she always always always had them. ALWAYS! Ichigo was just not comfortable with telling Otosu where her sister was. That look in his eyes when he talked of the sword... IT made her anrgy and scared at the same time. She knew if Buruu saw that. she'd kick Otosu into yesterday. "Don't let Buruu get her hands on that blade. She'd kill everyone, save me, of course," she muttered in a slightyl joking tone, though it was serious at the same time. She didn't want her twin to get ahodl of an evil sword that made you want to fight. She watched with her cat like light brown eyes as the boy pranced away, shaking her head. "I don't like that sword at all. Not at all. I think there was a reason it was locked behind a door," she said, putting a hand to her forehead. "I'm really tired. Thank goodness it's almost diner time," She sighed, then smiled at Yumiko and Shoka, though it was a forced smile.

Buruu had went down one floor, before remembering that she had left her Baklava ( A.K.A. sex on a wrapper. XD ) in that stupid medical room. Cursing loudly, she stomped back up the stairs. Baklava was her favorite desert, and she only got it on the first day Dereck got newcomers. It was a treat for her to be good, and he always taunted her with it. In a few seconds flat, she had made it back into the medical room, curled up on the bed littered with deserts, and started to nibble on her baklava. She noticed the trail of blood, but ignored it, wanting to finally be able to eat her treat. Yet, for some reason, she could never have any peace. Just as she had calemd down and sprawled out on her bed, Otosu walked threw the door. She turned her eyes to him, then looked back at him, doing one of those cartoon double takes. Her eyes popped, and she almost dropped her sweet, but managed to set it on the bed before sitting up. "What the f*ck is that?" She hissed, her eyes locked on the sword in his hand. She felt a twinge down her spine, and hissed a bit more.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:37 pm
User Image

While the real fenix was trying to put the pieces of sarah back together,and doing quite well,a copy appeared above baruu. "That.....is a demonic sword,i happen to know this one....we have some....unpleasant history. sadly enough for otosu this thing tries to force itself into the mind of it's wielder as im sure he has felt by now." he stated plainly an calmly.  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:53 pm
"Ah so you know Sailefel, Fenix, that's good, and yes I have felt the effects of it, but it is a very strong sword, I will keep it and if I get out of check you know what to do." Otosu smiled and then looked at Buruu, "That aside, I'm glad you came, I want to talk to you for a little bit, in private would be best but we can talk about this matter publicly if need be." He awaited her answer and drew his blade to make sure that no scratches were on it before he sheathed it again and set it down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:05 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu jolted, her Baklava almost tumbling form the bed. She threw herself at it to catch it, and turned to look at Fenix, her face that of death. "I swear, if for any reason you make me drop this, I'm going to take that demon sword from Otosu and murder you with it. Don't mess with me and my Baklava," she hissed, as she took a small bite from it, her face distorting into that of a large, happy smile. She sat back down on her bed, as her eyes drifted over to Otosu. She watched as he checked the sword, and something about the way he looked at it reminded her of how she looked at Sarah. "I'm fine with talking infront of Fenix. He's already got enough dirt on me and Ichigo to ruin our lives about seventy-three times." She laughed, as she took another small nibble from her Baklava. She was going to make it last, even though she had nine more in a box on the pillow. "OH, and Otosu? You're face right now, it really creeps me out," she siad bluntly, taking another bite of her treat.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:12 pm
"My face? Oh yes sorry, excuse me for a second." Otosu walked out of the room and set down the blade and felt an immediate jolt of fatigue in him, he crumbled to the floor and his injured leg wouldn't move, "Damn it.." He muttered before he forced himself up and walked into the room, shaking his head and sitting on the bed, "Well I mine as well say it, Buruu," Otosu said looking straight into her eye, "I love you, I know it sounds crazy, but, ever since you saved me from Sarah, I've noticed this, that is what I wanted to talk about..."He was calm and collective about it and he already felt a nag in the back of his mind, as if the sword was calling him for some reason, most likely because Fenix was right above Buruu, well one of his clones.
((Now I'm the creepy murderous guy! Yippee! I always wanted to be that guy! )) xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:25 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu's jaw fell open, and her eyes locked on Otosu's face. She felt the baklava fall onto her lap, and her arms go limp, falling to her side, but she didn't care. All she cared about was the words coming from Otosu's mouth. She blinekd once, twice, three times, before finally responding. A very red, hot blush suddenely exploded over her face, and she quickly put her hands up to her face, trying desperately to hide her blush, though it was impossible to do that. The blush was so dark... She felt herself scramble to get her feet up onto her bed of sweets, and burry her face amongst the pile of it. Her baklava had fallen to the ground, forgotten for the moment. "Sh-shut up! Don't lie to me!!" She shrieked, her blush only becoming darker. She began to feel a bit lightheaded. She was not ready for something like that to come out of his mouth, and now she regretted letting Fenix stay to here that.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:33 pm
Otosu walked over and picked up Buruu's Baklava and set it on the bed, ignoring that Fenix was there and he brought Buruu up, turning her face towards him before locking their lips together. He knew that he was going to get in a whole lot of trouble with Buruu for doing this but he didn't care, right now he was just happy that he could convey his feelings like this. He then pulled away and said, "I'm sorry for doing that... And I'm not lying, it's the truth."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:46 am
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu was still trying to hide her blushing face when Otosu came over. She looked up at him as he grabbed her chin and turned her face towards him. She jolted as she felt his lips against hers, and all the color drained from her face, leaving it pale white. She went cross eyed as he locked their lips together, feeling herself losing all control of her body, her hands slipped up to his shoulder. Instead of pushing him away like most would expect her to, she brought his shoulders closer to her, as if to deepen the kiss. When the kiss ended, she smiled like a drunk, and giggled, before going cross eyes again and melting into a strange sitting position on the bed, where she hiccuped in answer to what he said, a slight pink blush returning to her face.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:55 am
Otosu looked at Buruu and laughed a little bit, "Are you ok Buruu?" He had almost completely forgotten about Fenix and when he looked up he looked straight back down, his face also giving a light blush. He wasn't exactly sure what was going to happen next and he sat in the uneasy silence, unsure of what to do. He was actually surprised by what Buruu had just done and was starting to think that she had eaten something before this to make her a little crazy.The only thing he could remember her eating was the Baklava and the sugar cookie when he was on the hospital bed before he had found the sword.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:45 am
User Image
Alice

Alice still in bed not caring if she got scolded by Dereck again, ignoring what was happening outside her door. Hearing banging on the door which meant to wake up, Alice threw one of her fluffy pillows, "Stop banging the door! When I come out I'm going rip out your useless arms!" Alice yelled. Covering her ears with the pillow she angrily jumped out of bed opening the door. "What did I say!!" She yelled realizing she was just talking to herself. "Damn pranksters." Slamming her door shut she walked to the bathroom brushing her teeth while taking a hot warm shower. Walking out of the bathroom wearing only a white towel, she opened the door to her walk-in closet. Going through rows and rows of clothes she decided to wear a short skirt suit deciding to wear her hair up, she tied her hair into two untidy ponytails (Outift on top.) throwing the wet towel on her dresser she kicked the door open not caring if she broke the door or not, beside Dereck always clean up things after. Walking down the hall debating on what to it. 'You can't eat meat in the morning.... So I have to eat bacon and bread.' She thought. Bumping into Ichigo and some newcomers. "Why, hello Newcomers," She said keeping a scary expression on her face. Her pony tails swaying side to side, her arms like this.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:55 am
User Image

Fenix's copy was still with otosu and baruu but he wasn't paying attention anymore,the real fenix had revived sarah and was now tracking his favorite target he loves to annoy,even more then baruu,he appears behind alice and tugs on her pony tails just enough to annoy her. "Yes yes we get it alice your 'scary'." Fenix smiles as he waits for her to react,though that wont be too long.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:05 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu was still giggling, lightheaded from the blush and the fact she had just had someone's beside Ichigo and Dereck's lips on hers. It was a tingling feeling, and she wished to feel it more, but she was afraid of what Otosu would think. To keep herself from answering his question, she opened her box of baklavas, and offered him one, taking the one he had in his hand, and taking a nice large bite of it. "Try it, it's good," she said, pointing at the baklava. She was acting very strange...

Ichigo jolted a bit, Alice appearing form nowhere, just like Fenix. "Good morning, Miss sleep-in-late. You've already missed all the blood baths and stuff," she said, for Alice didn't really creep her out. She knew the whole story behind the girl, so she could never feel anything but compassion and sorrow for the girl. She yawned and stretched, realizing something. "in fact, you missed the whole day! It's nearly diner time!" She said as she turned to look at Alice, and Fenix. Great, someone was going to get in a fight.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:06 pm
User Image
Alice

Turning around her expression pissed off. "Will you stop pulling on my hair! How would you like if I made you hair into ponytails and pulled on it!" her expression mixed. Alice tugging back her hair out of his grasp grring at him not caring if her head burned from the tugging. Alice woke up at the wrong side of the bed, and she will break out fighting. Her left eye twitching, at Fenix.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image

"My my aren't you fiery today?" He laughs and smirks. "As for me having pony tails you would have to catch me first alice." He said and poked her forehead after words.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:26 pm
User Image
Alice

Watching angrily as he laughs. Her eye twitching angrily staring at him her expressions turning angrier at each second. Folding her arms, "Its not like it is hard catching you." Alice said smirking. "But too bad I don't have extra rubber bands," Remembering she used them all up shooting at the wild creatures Dereck placed around. Grabbing his finger as he poked her forehead, through gritted teeth Alice said, "Don't touch me." Trying to squeeze his finger enough to hurt, but alas Alice is a mere human and Fenix is a demon, that is such a disadvantage, but still Alice did have her anger problems to help her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff