Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians 18+

Back to Guilds

For people who are not 12 or 13. 

Tags: Adult, Awesome, Misc 

Reply Gaians 18+
Welcome to the Gaians 18+ Guild ~ Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be original
wtf?
13%
 13%  [ 21 ]
OkaY
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
No even with God's help
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
gold!!!!!!
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 157

II Lioness II

Malevolent Firestarter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:55 pm
Howdy howdy folks
My name is Lioness but you can call me Laura (if you remember that for more than five seconds after reading it. I'll answer to either)
I'm 20 years old.
I don't really have any hobbies (I know, I'm boring) but I'm in the US Army, so that accounts for just about all my time.
I currently live in North Carolina, but until I joined the Army I'd lived in Florida for more than half of my life and that's where I still call 'home.'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:14 pm
II Lioness II
Howdy howdy folks
My name is Lioness but you can call me Laura (if you remember that for more than five seconds after reading it. I'll answer to either)
I'm 20 years old.
I don't really have any hobbies (I know, I'm boring) but I'm in the US Army, so that accounts for just about all my time.
I currently live in North Carolina, but until I joined the Army I'd lived in Florida for more than half of my life and that's where I still call 'home.'

Hey, Laura! Welcome to the guild. Thanks for serving our country! I haven't met many women that have served/are in the military. That automatically makes you a not-boring person to me.  

Madame No
Crew

II Lioness II

Malevolent Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:30 pm
Madame No
II Lioness II
Howdy howdy folks
I'm 20 years old.

Hey, Laura! Welcome to the guild. Thanks for serving our country! I haven't met many women that have served/are in the military. That automatically makes you a not-boring person to me.

Haha, thanks!
I'd hate to be a boring person! Boring people are no fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 am
annyeonghaseyo! (korean for hello)

My name is Steven Kim, I am a 19yrs. old residing in Washington.
My hobbies are drawing since of my art major in college, poetry, and studying/ reading literature. I also enjoy Shakespeare's fine works but i would like to meet new people and hear there own thoughts and ideas to expand my own. My grammar isn't that great.  

DRS of Malice

Distinct Lunatic

xtacaine

Liberal Smoker

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:43 pm
Hey all. I'm Levi, I'm 28 years old and from Canada. I'm the vocalist/guitarist for the band Another Disaster and we're currently writing and recording our first independent album.

EDIT: Yeah I know I never pass up an opportunity to shamelessly self-promote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:04 am
Name: Nick
Interests: Philosophy, Art, Music, Reading, Comedy, Animation, Meditation, Writing, Talking nonsense that makes sense  

Rum Loving Ninja

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dusty Foot Philosopher

Learned Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Newbie Hero 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:44 pm
Howdy. This is Reggie, from springfield illinois, 20. lookin forward to actually meeting some interesting people biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:02 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Olivia, I am 20 years old and from south Florida. I enjoy art, philosophy, music, biking, and just goofing off in general.
I will be a freshman in college soon looking to major in Illustration. I'm probably a bit old to be goofing around on gaia, but I always seem to find this place whenever I'm extremely bored. Oh well.  

liveh

Severanze

Stellar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:36 am
Im not exactly new to the guild, I left gaia a while back but a friend convinced to come back, so here I am.

I guess Ill reintroduce my self:
Im Nathan
Im 19
Im male
That's all, Im better at answering question.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:44 pm
Desperado Rascal Scout
annyeonghaseyo! (korean for hello)

My name is Steven Kim, I am a 19yrs. old residing in Washington.
My hobbies are drawing since of my art major in college, poetry, and studying/ reading literature. I also enjoy Shakespeare's fine works but i would like to meet new people and hear there own thoughts and ideas to expand my own. My grammar isn't that great.

Welcome to the guild! Judging by your hobbies, you should fit in great here! Feel free to post your poetry and whatnot around the guild. We love to read original work!

Rum Loving Ninja
Name: Nick
Interests: Philosophy, Art, Music, Reading, Comedy, Animation, Meditation, Writing, Talking nonsense that makes sense

Welcome to the guild! I hope to read some nonsense that is sense-making.

xtacaine
Hey all. I'm Levi, I'm 28 years old and from Canada. I'm the vocalist/guitarist for the band Another Disaster and we're currently writing and recording our first independent album.

EDIT: Yeah I know I never pass up an opportunity to shamelessly self-promote

Umm, I think that you should post some links if you're really trying to self-promote.. (Hint hint!) biggrin Welcome to the guild!

Dusty Foot Philosopher
Howdy. This is Reggie, from springfield illinois, 20. lookin forward to actually meeting some interesting people biggrin

Hey, Reggie! I live in St. Louis, not too ridiculously far off. We have a lot of interesting people here, so go get to meetin'!

liveh
Hi everyone! My name is Olivia, I am 20 years old and from south Florida. I enjoy art, philosophy, music, biking, and just goofing off in general.
I will be a freshman in college soon looking to major in Illustration. I'm probably a bit old to be goofing around on gaia, but I always seem to find this place whenever I'm extremely bored. Oh well.

Welcome to the guild, Olivia! Another art major! You should definitely post some of your work in the art threads. I'm a photo major myself. Hope you find it comfy in this guild -- and you're never too old for Gaia, 'kay? biggrin

Avarice Asylum
Im not exactly new to the guild, I left gaia a while back but a friend convinced to come back, so here I am.

I guess Ill reintroduce my self:
Im Nathan
Im 19
Im male
That's all, Im better at answering question.

Welcome back! I'm not sure how changed the guild is from when you were here before, but I hope if it has changed, the changes are for the better!  

Madame No
Crew

dagonss46

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:06 pm
Hello I am Dagon or Adam, whichever makes you feel comfortable. I am 21 and enjoy working in Photoshop and writing. My father and I both own a small business together and we stay busy.
I am normally very talkative but I can not think of what else to say. Feel free to message me and ask anything you want.
I try to keep up with threads that I am in but I tend to work an awful lot and lose track.
If I do please just quote me or message me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:25 pm
Hi there,

I just join this guild...
Name jen/kiki. whichever you call I will respond .. lol..
Age... 3...... 1.... lol.. yeap! 31!! Mother of 2.
Hobbies: sleeping! if I can have one... :p but for real I love to cook - chinese in particular, of coz not to forget mention love to know some new peoples too.. cheers ppl.. xoxo  

angelbaby1501

Shy Gaian

Madame No
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:05 am
dagonss46
Hello I am Dagon or Adam, whichever makes you feel comfortable. I am 21 and enjoy working in Photoshop and writing. My father and I both own a small business together and we stay busy.
I am normally very talkative but I can not think of what else to say. Feel free to message me and ask anything you want.
I try to keep up with threads that I am in but I tend to work an awful lot and lose track.
If I do please just quote me or message me.

Welcome to the guild! That's pretty cool about the business you and your dad share. Is it art-related? Hope you enjoy the guild.

1800FRAGILE
Hi there,

I just join this guild...
Name jen/kiki. whichever you call I will respond .. lol..
Age... 3...... 1.... lol.. yeap! 31!! Mother of 2.
Hobbies: sleeping! if I can have one... :p but for real I love to cook - chinese in particular, of coz not to forget mention love to know some new peoples too.. cheers ppl.. xoxo

Welcome to the guild! Sleeping sounds good right about now..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:19 pm
Thanks mdm no.. Just u dont get much sleep when u hav a bb n a tods... sad  

angelbaby1501

Shy Gaian

dagonss46

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:09 pm
Madame No

haha well i suppose you could say it is art related
we paint apartments and houses
im pretty sure i will enjoy the guild mostly because i like to meet and talk to new people  
Gaians 18+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff