Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:04 pm
Max doesnt turn around as he speaks. "We go...me you and gramps and we tell the villagers to start defending themselves.....and when we find your soul we return..." He turns back around and smiles at her kindly. "After all your my companion so i need to take care of you,right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:11 pm
"Uh..... Gramps can't come remember the shadows said if you want to save me then gramps dies.... if you want to save gramps I'll die." Hayate said.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:14 pm
((but they didnt take gramps she saw him with a leg wound.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:18 pm
(( Oh, yeah......... but in my last post when Hayate was vanished din another world the spirit took an advantage and captured gramps, though I didn't post that detail up. Ugh, I'm so stupid. I should have posted that detail up. Why didn't I think of putting that huh! I should have, yeah... ))  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:23 pm
Max sighed. "Your right.....then i guess the only thing to do is find your soul and try to find a way into their world as we look okay?" He gets down on one knee and looks at her in the eyes. "I promise i'll get you all back okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:30 pm
Hayate looked up in his face she could see him and he could see her why? Her soul was gone, ho could he see me? How could he see them. She been alive for 16 years and no one shared her gift. Finally she could give some of the burden, her pain to Max. Hayate nodded and smiled, "Okay."  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:34 pm
Max didnt think it was strange or special to see or know these things,they had always been normal to him and he found peace in knowing there was something after death. Lets get going."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Hayate nodded, she felt lonely because even if Max tried to pet him it would just go through like she was thin air.. Now she is more alone than ever she has to relay on herself no no matter if Max was there with her. "Yeah." Hayate said her voice more softer than ever, she hid her feeling of depressions and loneliness, and placed a warm and fake smile.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:45 pm
He sighed. "Silly little thing....still trying to hide your feelings?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 pm
'Silly.... Why is he sighing!' Hayate sighed. Her feelings of depression and what not were replaced with feelings of nervousness. Wearing a weird and awkward smile on her face she gazed at Max. Then something snapped. 'Did he call me silly little THING?' Hayate thought. 'He called me a thing......'  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:50 pm
"Even as a ghost your still a cutie." He stands up and nods to the door. "We'll have to tell tehm to preppare for our leave hayate."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:59 pm
'cutie?!' Hayate thought. A blush appearing on her face, 'Cutie.....' Hayate thought. Instantly she covered her face with her hands and followed Max, "yes." Hayate just said.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:02 pm
They walk out of her house and he locks the door behind him,as they keep walking he eventually said. "You know i saw the jealous look on your face when she touched me right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:05 pm
Hayate blushed she couldn't deny it. Covering her face more she reached for her hood placing her hood over her face. "Uh..." Hayate said. Blushing so red she opened her hood a bit looking at Max, "Um.." Hayate said. 'How should I reply!!!" Hayate asked her self in her mind.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:10 pm
"You dont have to say anything at all." He looks around for the town leader and sighs as he cant find him.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games