Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:25 pm
Riolu and Kirlia looked around at the big city. "This is amazing" Riolu said. "Although I'm not really a big fan of humans, you have to admire their ability to build things like this". As they walked towards the centre of the city, they emerged to see a learge grou of pokemon waiting for them... with a very familiar Raichu standing at the centre.
"What the? Raichu?" Riolu said, suprised at the gathering. "What the hecks going on here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 pm
"They must have sensed us comming." He glanced over at Xatu. He gave a slight nod to him then turned back to raichu. "I'm guessing say...a gang war?" He asked.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:27 pm
Gaia Username: DestroyerPanda
Species: Croagunk
Approx. Level: Level 25
Background: Grew up as a loner after seeking for more adventure in his life. Despite this, he is a pretty friendly guy, and will help out almost anyone in a pinch. However, he has a deathly fear of water due to an event that took place in his childhood. As for his fighting ability, Croagunk has his basics of combat down, but he truly shines in his medical abilities. Croagunk keeps a sash on him at all times, which is filled with a variety of different items, mostly dealing with medicine (Berries, stolen Potions, etc.)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:53 am
Raichu paused "Oh no..." she turned slowly only to see the last people she wanted to be here. Sighing she walked past the others and over to them "What are you guys doing here?? in MY city of all places!" she then noticed Kirlia and sighed looking away "Just dont get in my way again..you can help..if you want". Her brother,the other Raichu, then ran over "Hey sis! who are these babies"?. She laughed "Some people i ran into a while back","Whoa! does that mean they were with Team Ro--" Raichu smacked him in the face with her "You talk to much now lets go". She then walked over with the others,Her brother rubbed his cheek and looked at them again "Well dont just stand there! c'mon! this is an exciting event! please show yourself around so your not left out he then pointed to the group behind him "If you wanna anything everyone has everything to explain! Arcanine is very popular for his stories! he's a real hero for saving villages and stuff! Vaporeon is known as 'Karal' so you can her that and shes really nice and she knows alot about healing and what not...Gengar is our evolved Haunter,well...he's a joker and then...Oh! Xatu,is known as our 'Future Sight' he can see days into your future! Psychic to the MAX! and Sandshrew is my sister's big fan so the two are kinda alike except hes a bit annoying and Starmie...he never talks and we were supposed to have one more pokemon..but i cant find him anywhere"  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:41 am
"Yeh i figured there was something up. Hey wheres pokabu? We have a friend of his." Lucario looked the brother raichu. "I can see where your sister got her attitude."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:10 am
"Fallow my lead Cubone." Grovyle said, wisping to Cubone.

"What, we going to run away again like before..."

"Shut up!" The two then dug under ground, hiding there moments from the others.

I won't have a repeat of that incident...  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:43 am
Sandshrew could feel the vibrations form under the ground.He looked around and it seemed noone else could feel them. He kneeled down and placed his paws on the earth "Someones coming...". He glanced at the group again "This is my chance to impress the master"! He started to dig and made a small pathway to where he felt the vibrations and soon could hear voices. He dug once last hole and appeared in front of the others "The Mighty Sandshrew is here to save the day from the evil ene--wait...who are you guys"?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:54 am
Grovyle stopped digging, looking back from the hole that they came from. Cubone looked at him but, quickly turned around, hearing Sandshrew.

Finally, someone to fight. "Move out of the way or prepare to feel the great Cubone!" The skull headed ground type exclaimed as he dug on.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:32 am
Sandshrew raised a fist "Bring it ya bone headed freak"! Sandshrew spread his legs and paws out to every corner of the hole and proceeded with Rollout that would practically force the others to come from underground since there was no way around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:45 am
Cubone pushed against Sandshrew with his club, slowly being pushed back. Grovyle looked back, seeing the two. He dug around the two and looked up the hole that Sandshrew made.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:07 am
Sandshrew forced itself out Rollout seeing another was getting away it. He threw a Poison Jab at Cubone not caring if it missed or not only to distract him and then charged after Grovyle using Claw Sharpen. It jumped at what little air it had and shot like an arrow at Grovyle with Night Slash.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:49 am
Cubone got hit by the shrew's jab that hit his right leg.

"Gah you hit me in my leg. Ah it stings..." He said as he keeled down, the pain of the jab stinging his leg.

He gritted his teeth and though his club like a boomerang knowing it would either hit Sandshew or Grovyle.

((I did think about saying eye but the though of Family guy when peter falls and hurts his leg just seamed even funnier Ref))  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:01 pm
(WTF xDD lolz)

Sandshrew turned only to see a bone for a spilt second,It hit right in the face and Sanshrew fell into Grovyle unconscious. On the top a disturbance sign went through Xatu and he immediately responded. Jumping off the roof of the gym it used its Psychic powers to levitate it self and the others around him. Raichu blinked floating in the air "The hell is goin on"?! she looked up to Xatu. The ground under neath them started to crack and break and soon the ones underground were now upon the surface. He raised his wing lifting up the unconscious Sandshrew and brought him over to him and then the ground repaired itself as he set everyone on the surface. With Sandshrew in his wings he walked over to Grovyle and Cubone "Care to explain..."?.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:41 pm
Being brought back up to the ground, Cubone sat on the ground, the stinging in his leg still lingered. Grovyle looked at Xatu with a serious expression like he was a completely different Grovyle.

"Why..." Was all he said.

I know you can read my thoughts and you know that we have no intention to fight.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:19 pm
The Croagunk was watching the entire scene with a curious expression. He had no intention of getting involved in a fight, especially when he had no idea why they were fighting. Croagunk was hiding not to far away, watching the group with a calculated cool. From what he could tell, they were only fighting for the sake of fighting, but it was probably something that goes a lot deeper then that. With all these thoughts going through his head, it was probably rather easy for a Psychic to pick up on them quickly...  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games