Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:34 pm
He nodded 'Yes come on." he said and walked into the temple training room with her "So what do you know about fighting now?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:16 pm
"Um...it's brutal, violent, and barbaric," she said, even though she knew that wasn't the answer he was looking for. She really didn't have a clue about fighting. She had been a peaceful person for the most part.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:29 pm
He sighed "The most retarded answer i have ever heard nut it lightens the mood but you are still wrong "its not barbaric..and not brutal." he said and walked over to her "Lets start with basics to fight you have to be calm and focused...i am going to throw a punch at you and you have to try and block or dodge alright..." he said and threw a punch at her arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:05 pm
Liz didn't move fast enough and Kabal ended up hitting her. "Ouch," she said, "How was I supposed to get away from that? You were moving too fast. Besides you aren't supposed to hit girls."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:08 pm
He looked at her "Don't believe in that....thats the point you have to be able to block at any speed now try again." he said throwing another punch in this room time went faster so in there they could be in there for hours but it would only be a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:35 pm
This time she was successful in dodging his swing. "Hah!" she said, "Didn't hit me that time!"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm
He nodded "Yes...good." he said and smiled "Now you have to try and dodge multiple hits alright.." he said and threw multiple punches

(Should we just time skip the training?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:29 pm
((sure))

Liz was laying on the floor now, panting softly. "I'm going to have bruises you know," she said. They had done a lot of training, and though she was becoming a better fighter already, she still needed a lot of practice.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:37 pm
He stood up his breathing regular as he looked at her "You are better at fighting...you know what...next i will teach you weapons and magic next..' he said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm
"Oh great. So next I'm gunna have sword wounds and...what...turn into a frog?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm
He smiled "Don't worry there wooden swords....oh and i wil lteach you a brand of magic called black fire...its simple but devastating..." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:38 am
"Oh even better," she said sacastically, "Just what I need. More devistation."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:08 am
He laughed 'It does not destroy the environment just the body and soul." he said 'Your gonna need it but in an effort to save you another scare inducing training session i will do this.." he said and put his hand on her hand and gave the knowledge he knew everything about combat and black fire magic to her and when he was done he fell over 'Now you know everything about combat and black fire magic." he said coughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:53 am
Chi sighed and hugged him back " why did you ask about ember if you already knew what i was going to say, you can already see how just talking about him affects me" she said with her head on his shoulder  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:49 pm
"Yep...still doesn't mean I will be able to do it though," she said with a sigh.

John rubbed her back gently, trying to comfort her. "I was just making sure I had your feelings about him right. Listen to me, I know it's impossible to forget those dear to us, but im asking you to do your best to let him go. I know it's hard, but it's the only way you'll be able to move on. If you don't try to move on, you'll be stuck in this state of hurt and depression your whole life."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games