Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

phantomkitsune

Dangerous Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:49 pm
BirdMaster#1
phantomkitsune
Hello, I'm Chiomi. Located in Wisconsin, with only a mild fixation with cheese stemming from it. I'm crew in the Mythical Manor guild, and crew and one of the Editors of The Writing Circle. Sixteen, hobbies include writing and tormenting my boyfriend until he makes more truffles.

But "happy" cows come from California.
That's becasue they give them drugs.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:03 pm
phantomkitsune
BirdMaster#1
phantomkitsune
Hello, I'm Chiomi. Located in Wisconsin, with only a mild fixation with cheese stemming from it. I'm crew in the Mythical Manor guild, and crew and one of the Editors of The Writing Circle. Sixteen, hobbies include writing and tormenting my boyfriend until he makes more truffles.

Wisconsin is the only place that makes good cheese. How do I know? Family lives there and I go every year. Cali is trying to steal everyone elses produce...  

Upcoming_Swell

iGoLd3n

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:56 am
Hi! Im new here. ^_^ Well, my name is Silas and I am an alchoholic, and Ive been sober for 3 days now. ((J/K rofl I dont drink.)) Anyway, me being stupid. So, yeah, feel free to PM me!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:19 am
Upcoming_Swell
phantomkitsune
BirdMaster#1
phantomkitsune

Wisconsin is the only place that makes good cheese. How do I know? Family lives there and I go every year. Cali is trying to steal everyone elses produce...
Steal? Where the third largest producer of food in the world, we sell more food than we take. stare
Oh and by the way, thats called buisness, not stealing.  

Dark Bunny Lord

phantomkitsune

Dangerous Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:54 pm
Upcoming_Swell
phantomkitsune
BirdMaster#1
phantomkitsune

Of course we make good cheese. We're the cheese state. We sell cheese curds at the farmer's market.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:33 pm
Hello. as you can see my name is fujistu. My friend chivaly sudjested this guild to me. now that i'm a mod in a very new guild and maybe failing. so i came here for advice and stuff.  

Fujistu

Mistress234

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:58 pm
Hello hello all! I'm Mistress *stares at avatar and the obviousness of that statement* I'm here on my captain's request. I'm Vice captain of the "To be named" guild and I am a crew member at the Hidden Sanctuary. I am an ecclectec music listener (ie a music slut) who adores cinema and literature (books books books). I live in British Columbia Canada.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:29 pm

Hey everyone, just joined today! I own a guild of my own, so yeah here's my self-introduction.

Name: Icarus_Wings cool
Nicknames: Oh, the list is neverending... mrgreen
Icarus, Iruka, Iku, Aruwin, Ici, Iccy, Ikku, Icks, the Icky Ick Ickster, Icchan, Ickilus, Ickilous, Ickles, and the ever popular Icky and its subsequent variations such as Icky-pie, Icky-poo, Icky the God etc...

Hobbies: Oh you know, the usual.... Planning my eventual domination of the universe, setting up elaborate plans for all my enemies to die in horrible accidents that can't be traced back to me, poking people with pointy lethal objects, and basketball and other various dangerous sports such as hang-gliding. 3nodding

Icarus_Wings

KEdakumi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:49 am
Hi there! If you can read this, then you can read my name razz

Been off and on Gaia for awhile now. I'm older then probably all of you. I'm the proud Mommy of an 11 year old son and newborn daughter. heart My son logs onto Gaia as well. As you can tell, I'm an unusual Mom... one that watches anime, draws and plays video games.

say hi anytime!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:07 pm
*waves*

Well, I was invited to this guild...not sure if anyone here knows me... O_o...

I own a guild (Interdit Revanche: in sig), and am a mod in Anime Pr0n (owned by Draxeh).

I love anime obviously, video games beyond belief, drawing, and RPing with a passion. So...yes. Krystal was never too good at introductions >_>

Hopefully I'll be able to get more tips here as to how to help out more in my guilds ^w^  

[.Krystal Lyn.]

NewGenious

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:55 pm
Evening,

I was just invited to this guild.

I was a mod for three guilds but one went under and now two still remain.

I love anything video games and animation. uuuhhh...yeah thats it....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:12 pm
I am Naota, that is all ^.^
My hobbies are what I'm intrested in.  

Naota Daemon

Mystery Ceres

Shirtless Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:48 pm
I'm KaoriCeres. mrgreen I am 18-years-old, live in the U.S.A and have been on Gaia with this account for four months (my other account is almost 2 years old!...I was inactive most of the time though). I am a captain of the guild called Spamelot which I hope becomes more like a more intelligent/funny Chatterbox/GD, but it's still getting off its feet. I am also a mod in T3h Vending Guild, which helps Gaians old and new learn how to make gold through investments and profits.

Some of my main interests are anime/manga and reading fantasy novels. I also like to write and draw but recently I've had a bit of artists/writers block.

Ooo! And I love kitties! 4laugh But even more, I love my boyfriend. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:58 pm
Hi! My name is Meeleena, I'm 13 years old, and live in the Empire State! (Do your homework, kiddies.)
I've been on Gaia since early 04...I like One Piece, and drawing, and making cartoons, and also custom profiles.
I'm in alot of guilds, and I mod in Loser's Club, and I used to mod in a RP guild called HalloweenTown, but it was disbanded. There was another, but I can't think of it...
But yeah. I also have a devART, it would be nice if you'd come and look at my art.
I was just invited to this guild (Which looks fabulously professional by the way.) and I hope we can become good friends. (I just held myself back from saying my favorite word at the moment, nakama.)
I can speak enough spanish to get around, and minimal japanese. (Definitely not enough to get around.) It would be nice if you could use english around me though! (I love french though, and hope to learn it some day.
Hmm...not much else to say, except GANBATTE! Work hard!

Meeleena

Confuseus57

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:14 pm
My name is Confuseus, 17, and I'm a resident of Michigan. I'm a mod of the Losers Club and some other places. I'm very eccentric....and that is about it.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games