Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:18 am
((Wait, are you trying to fight me, or... help me learn? o_o))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 am
((Fight you. Sorry Shane, but im going to bed. Im gonna time skip because I dont feel like staying up. By time skip, i mean im gonna fall asleep and wake up in like 8 hours))  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 am
((Alright. Have a good rest, Akira.))

He avoided the fireball, and began to weave the handsigns, reading himself to shoot one of his own. [2/20 tomoe 2]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:48 am
((Good Boy. you know how to get your Tomoe 2))

Akira smiled and jumped into the Air, suddenly breathing out many more smaller fireballs.

((Phoenix Immortal Flower Jutsu))  

Naruto Eternity

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:04 pm
Arata walked onto the training ground sitting down watching the kage help someone train.....at least he hoped that was what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:33 pm
A clone walked up to Katsuro. "So... where are you really from? What rank are you really?"  

Naruto Eternity

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:41 pm
Arata tilted his head and looekd at the clone,

"I wish I could give you an answer that you want but I really am just a low rank ninja, run away from my village."

He said tapping his fingers on the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:49 pm
"There is one thing I hate... Katsuro... Lies." He said pulling out an old Bingo book. On a page was an old Picture of a person name Arata. "Do you wish to continue?"  

Naruto Eternity

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:54 pm
((The last time I was entered into the bingo book my face was diffrent and I was human))

Arata looked into it,

"huh?"

He quesioned looking at the old photo of himself, but soon realized that the bingo book was out of date, Arata had died years ago, only recently did he return to life.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:13 pm
((I know, its why I sad old. He thinks he knows who you are because of your Chakra, but doesnt know for sure.))

"Katsuro, you can tell me. Your welcome here no matter the cause." Akira said, the Clone dispersing.  

Naruto Eternity

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:20 pm
Arata leaned back, to be truthful his motives were never clear, althougth blood thirsty he would always have mercy on those he fought. Though he had a desire to watch destruction he was never one to cause it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:57 pm
Shane shot out the fireball, and then avoided the others. He formed a heavy mist in the area, and began to search for Akira. [3/20 tomoe 2] [10/12 Phase three]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:19 pm
Ryoko walked towards where he heard sounds of fighting. He came upon two people fighting, and another two talking. However. Two of the people looked exactly alike. He figured that it was a clone, and so he moved a little closer. Then, he closed his eyes. He opened them, revealing the Eternal Sharingan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:25 pm
Shane felt an immense amount of chakra, and turned. He kept the mist on, and he looked through with his sharingan. He leaped out of the mist to get a good look, and saw that the man had eyes that were... and weren't familiar. Sharingan, but not like ones he had seen before. He was afraid of the man.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:28 pm
The Kai clone turned and looked at the man that had arrived.Eternal Mangekyo Sharingans,he must have serious skill.Kai didnt wanna look to much because who knows what kinda of power it could hold.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games